Chapter 33

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

Today is a Sunday...which means it's the weekend. Here I am, laying on the bed..playing flappy bird. I would've be in my art room, painting and drawing..but I HAVE TO RUN OUT OF PAINT. *Sobs*

Aigoo. I need to go buy more paint. Just then, my jaws dropped. I JUST DIED! 

"ARGH! YOU STUPID DAMN BIRD! WHAT KIND OF FREAKING BIRD CAN'T FLY?!" I yelled at my phone as I huffed out in anger. Just then, I heard my door swung open.

"Noona, I'm gonna go hang out with the boys today, do you want to go?" He asked as he stared at me staring angrily at my phone.

I looked to him and then back to my phone. Hmmm...should I? I mean, today is pretty boring. "Yeah, sure" I said, before getting up and putting on my shoes.

 

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked as I stared at him. "Hang out" he said and I frowned.

"That's reaaallly specific" I sarcatically said, earning a chuckle from him. "Okay, fine. We're going to watch " he said and my eyes widened as my jaws dropped.

"BWOH?!" I shouted, shocked. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL?! I am going to witness my little brother watching ?! OMFG.

Just then, my thoughts were cut off by a loud laughter. Turning to my side, I saw Youngjae laughing his head off.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" I asked, eyeing him weirdly. "HAHAHHAHAHAH! Y-You actually t-thought I was g-going to w-watch ?! HAHA" He said through laughters.

My eyes widened. "AISH! YOU! YAH!" I shouted as I pointed a finger towards him. "YOU LIED TO ME!" I shouted, earning another laughter from Youngjae.

"I can't help it! You're easy to fool!" He exclaimed. I quickly punched his arms before crossing my arms.

"You are a mean brother" I said and he chuckled. "I love you too, sis" He said, laughing as he focused on his driving.

 

 

"HI NOONA!" Someone shouted and I immediately smiled. "Well if it isn't my favorite donsaeng, Bambam" I said, chuckling.

"HAH! She said she likes me more than you!" Bambam shouted towards Yugyeom. "Whatever. I ain't a baby like you!" Yugyeom shouted back.

"BWOH?! YAH! YOU FREAKING MAKNAE! GET YOUR OVER HERE!" Bambam shouted as he started chasing the tall maknae around.

You chuckled at their actions. "Hi Sumin" I heard someone said and looked up. "Annyeong oppa!" I greeted, while smiling.

Mark chuckled. "Aigoo. You're already in college, yet you act so much like a little kid" Mark said and I chuckled.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I said and he chuckled. "It wasn't suppose to be offending" He said and I chuckled. "I know, oppa" I said as I walked to the rest of the guys.

Mark is like an older brother I wished I have. He was always so protective around me yet he also acts like a little kid with Jackson.

My oppas are Jaebum, Jackson, Mark, and Jinyoung, while my donsaengs are Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom.

"Let's play Just Dance" Jackon suggested, earning a pout from me. "But I can't dance" I said as I stared at all of them.

"Oh, come on. You can dance. You use to dance with us all the time when we were younger" He said.

"But that was years ago. I'm pretty sure I lost all my skills already" I said as I crossed my arms. "AAHH, Come on. You can't lose everything" He exclaimed and I shook my head.

"That's easy for you to say, because you're a way better dancer than I am" I said, earning a chuckle from him.

"Come on. Don't be such a party pooper! COME ON!" He exclaimed as he pulled me up to the front. "YAH!" I shouted as I glared at him.

He stood beside me as he played the first dance. I stood there stifly.....

"HEY!" He shouted, causing me to stare at him. He was smiling at me. "Just.............Dance" He said, before sending me a wink.

I chuckled and nodded. Jackson is such a freaking flirt, but I only see him as a brother and he only sees me as a younger sibling.

Looking at the screen, I slowly started copying the moves. Before I knew it, I found myself laughing and dancing happily.

"I see you still got your moves" Jackson said, smiling. I chuckled. "Yeah yeah, whatever" I said as I moved my body to the beat.

After I was done, I fell onto the floor panting heavily. "Wahh, noona. Is it just me or did you get better?" I heard Yugyeom said and I turned my head to me.

"Thanks. But you're still better than me" I said and he laughed.

 

 

"I'm hungry" JB said as he laid down on the couch. "Well, I can cook you guys food. But, do you guys even have any food?" I asked and they shrugged.

Yup. They all live together, except Youngjae of course. My parents won't let him. HAHA.

"Aish, you guys are no use" I said before getting off of the sofa and walked into the kitchen.

My jaws dropped once I opened the refridgerator. THERE IS LITERALLY NO FOOD AT ALL! What the heck do they eat? Dirt?

Aish. Boys will be boys. "ALRIGHT! Since you all are a bunch of lazies, I'll go buy food to stuck in your fridge" I said before I grabbed my bag.

"Ani Sumin. We'll go but it ourselves" JR said and I shook my head. "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No" "Yes"

After arguing for almsot 5 minutes, JR finally gave up. MUAHAHAHA! I will always win! Kekeke.

Just when I was about to head out of the door, someone stopped me. Turning to my side, I saw Mark. "Oh, hey! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'll go with you" he said and I nodded. "Okay, let's go" I said before opening the door. Unlocking Youngjae's car, I entered.

Yup, I'm taking his car. HEHEHE.

After a 10 minute drive, we arrived at the supermarket. "I'll push the cart" Mark said as he pushed the cart after me.

I grabbed brocolli's, onions, tomatoes, a bunch of other veggies and fruits. Mark eyed me weirdly as he saw me throwing in a bag of potatoes.

"What?" I asked. "Why is there so much healthy food?" he asked as he eyed the foods in the cart. "Yah, be quiet. Eating chips and ramen all day won't be healthy for you alright?" I said and he nodded like a child.

I smiled. Mark is older than me yet he acts like a child. "Mark, can you go and grab some cabbages? I forgot that" I asked and he nodded.

Leaving me all alone, I went to go grab some canned foods.

"Ahh, how am I going to get that?" I whined as I eyed the canned tuna all the way on the top shelf. I looked back and saw that Mark hasn't came back yet.

Tiptoeing, I reached out my hands, trying to grab it. My hands were close to the top. Just a little bit more....

And before I knew it, I saw a hand quickly grabbed it for me. Turning around, my eyes widened.

"Sumin?" He asked as he stared at me.

"U-Uhhh....." I muttered as I looked down.

"Uhmm, here" he said as he gave me the canned tuna. Looking back up at him, I slightly smiled.

"Gumawo Sehun" I said before I grabbed the canned tuna from him. And just then......

"SUMIN!" I heard someone called out and turned around. I smiled when I saw Mark finally coming back. "Hey. Did you get the cabbage?" I asked and he nodded.

I looked at Sehun and saw him eyeing Mark weirdly. "Oh, who's this?" Mark asked once he noticed Sehun standing next to me.

"OH! Uhmm...he's my............." I stopped, wondering what to say.

"Friend. I'm her friend." I heard someone said and looked up. D-Did he just s-say that we're f-friends?

"Ah, well I'm Mark. Nice to meet you" Mark said, stucking out his hands. "Oh Sehun" Sehun said before grabbing onto Mark's hand.

"So, are you ready to go?" He asked and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "A-Ahh...neh" I nodded, before looking back at Sehun.

"Bye" I said before following Mark to the chasier.

"It's him, isnt it?" Mark asked me once we were driving back to the house. I looked at him, and frowned. "Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"That Sehun guy. He's the one who broke your heart, right?" he asked and I frozed. "H-How did you know?" I asked, looking at him.

"Your brother" he said and I frowned. "Aish, of course it would be him. That brat" I said, earning a chuckle from Mark.

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

Who is he? Is he her boyfriend? Wait, but isn't she single? I never saw him before? Is she cheating on me? Wait, no. Stupid Sehun. You guys aren't even dating. But seriously...Ugh, I do not like that guy one bit. Pft, thinking he's all that.

Well, I mean...he is good looking....but...

I'M Y!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AND HOT

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

AND BEAUTIFUL

.

.

.

 

.

.

AND AWESOME

.

.

.

.

.

.

AND FABULOUS

.

.

.

.

.

.

AND Y AGAIN

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AND I KNOW IT!

 

 

 


Aigoo. Sehun, we know you're amazingly y and hot. Lol no need to brag. HAHA.

WEll ENJOY! :)