Chapter 14

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"Stupid Ahri and Dahyun. I'm going to have to go to school alone" I muttered to myself as I was TRYING to wear my uniform. Yup, trying to get dress while you have a broken leg is.......pretty hard.

I heard my door opened and turned around. "Are you ready?" My brother, Youngjae asked me and I nodded. Next thing I knew, I felt my body being lifted up from the wheelchair.

Why is he carrying me? You may ask. Well, I do have a broken leg and I can't walk down the stairs. So, Youngjae carries me down, then he brings me my wheelchair.

"Ugh. You need to hurry up and get better. You're so fat that I can't even carry you" Youngjae whined and my eyes widened. "Why you little " I said and punched his arms.

"OWWWW! I'm carrying you, you idiot. Don't blame me if I end up dropping you." He screamed while I ignored him.

After eating breakfast, I wheeled my way out of the kitchen. "BYE UMMA! BYE APPA! I'M HEADING OFF TO SCHOOL NOW!" I shouted before reaching my hands out to the doorknob.

"Bye sweetie! Love you! And Youngjae! Take care of your noona" My mother shouted and I snickered.

Right when I got out of the house, I stopped. Ohhh crap, I don't even know how to get to school with this wheelchair and plus, I'M BLIND! Ughh.

"Youngjae" I said, hoping he hadn't left yet. Ughh...this idiot left me. I'm sooo going to kick his later.

While slowly...trying to find my way to school...I groaned as I rubbed my arms. It hurts from pushing myself. I started to massage it before going to push again.

But then.......all of a sudden, I felt myself moving. Wait, why is it going? I haven't pu- My eyes widened. What the heck?! Who's pushing me?!

Right when I was about to scream..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's just me" A voice said and I frozed. Sehun? "You looked like you were having trouble so I'm helping you out" He said.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Stop it, you crazy heart! My cheeks pinked and I just slowly nodded.

 

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

"Hyung. I'm heading out first" I said before putting on my shoes and leaving. Before closing the door........I heard...

"What's wrong with him nowadays?' I heard Kai said....What do they mean? I'm still the same me. I don't know what made me walk today. Usually, I'll be lazy and just ride the car but today was different.

I was too much in thoughts that I just went wherever my legs took me to. I looked up and-WHAT THE?! How the heck did I get here?

I'm at Sumin's house. When I was about to turn around and leave....the door swunged opened. "Oh! Sehun? What are you doing here?" Mrs.Choi asked me.

"O-Ohh...uh" Crap, what am I going to say? That I came here because of my legs?! AISH! "Are you...perhaps...looking for Sumin?" She said and I nodded quickly.

Wait, what the hell? Did I just nod? I saw her face turn into a big wide smile. "That's great but she already left" She said and I just nodded.

"Ohh...is that right? O-Ok then. Bye Mrs. Choi" I said before bowing and walking away.

While walking off to school, I noticed a girl in a wheel chair not too far away from me. I frowned. That looks like Sumin.

I started to walk closer to see if it was Sumin....and IT WAS! But then I saw her stopped and I did too. What is she doing? She started to rub her arms and I let out a small quiet laugh.

She's having trouble...Without her knowing, I immediately went behind her and pushed her. I smiled when I saw her stiffened.

"It's just me" I said and I could see her slowly relax. I smiled. This girl....

"You looked like you were having trouble so I'm helping you out" I said and she slowly nodded. "How's your leg?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"It's annoying with this cast on but it's slowly healing" she said softly and I nodded. "That's great.." I said and kept pushing her.

"Why isn't your parents taking you to school?" I asked her. "They have work and I don't want to bother them. Plus, it's a waste of gas when the school is just so near." She said.

I nodded. She's so thoughtful....But from what I saw last time.....isn't she rich? Because her house is really huge, bigger than EXO's actually.

 

 

 

(Author's POV)

Sehun and you arrived at school together......which SHOCKED everyone. Murmurings were heard everywhere.

"What is Sehun doing with her?"

"Did she seduce him?"

"Ani. That can't happen. She's blind and he wouldn't want a disable girlfriend"

Sehun glared at the person who said the last comment before pushing you inside the building. "Sehun?" You asked.

"Yeah?" he said. "Why do I feel like there's people staring?" You asked and Sehun laughed. "That's because there is" Sehunsaid.

You nodded slowly. "Oh...oka-WAIT, WHAAAATTT?!" You shouted as you turned back to Sehun, your eyes widened. Sehun chuckled at your reaction.

"Oh my god. He's actually laughing!"

"That's a miracle!"

"She made him laugh! Wow"

Sehun smiled at the comments as he took you to your class. "Why are they staring?" you asked, slightly confused. Sehun shook his head.

"Well duh. You are with the handsome and coldest guy" Sehun said, staring at her. "Eh? But you're not cold" she replied.

"I am" Sehun said. "No you're not" "Yes I am" "Aniyo" "I really am" "Okay fine. But you're not cold to me" she said.

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

"Okay fine. But you're not cold to me" she said and I frozed. I'm not cold to her?.......

Well, If i think about it. I haven't.....been cold to her. Ever since our first meeting, which was when she bumped into me...I would usually burst at the person who bumped into me but for her, it's different.

I immediately shook away the thought and cleared my throat. "Here's your class" I said before walking off.

Right when I turned the corner, I leaned against the wall and let out a sigh. Why am I so nice to her but mean to everyone else? I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to be cold to you.

S-She's like......a girl who's so fragile...that I can't even be cold to her.

 


This chapter is crappy. Sorry