Chapter 3

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

"YO SEHUN!" I heard someone shouted and turned around, only to see Chen. "What?" I asked.

"We have a fight tonight" Chen said and I nodded, with my pokerface. "With who?" I asked. "Topp Dogg. Aish, those s really wants to get their kicked" Chen muttered.

"Ok" I nodded, carelessly. Topp Dogg is the second best gang in Seoul. They have 13 members in their group, which is one person more than ours but we don't care. The last time I checked, they all went home half-crippled from our last fight.

Our gang, isn't the bad type of gang. We're actually once of the nice ones out there....well, that's cause we help people. We just don't fight because we want to.

We fight because, either they harm the community..........or messes with us. Yeah, we're kinda like the heroes of Seoul ya know. Hehehe.

I mean, they're good at fighting and all that...but they aren't as good as us.

I was in the game room, playing games when EXO bursted in, LOUDLY.

"What time is the fight?" Kris asked. "7PM at xxx warehouse" Suho said. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was 6:10PM

Hmm, I still have 45 minutes left. "Hyung, I'm gonna go buy something to eat across the street. I'll be back in 10" I said.

"Arasso. DON'T GO TOO LONG!" he shouted. I grabbed my hoodie, and left out of the house.

 

(Your POV)

I was in my room studying for our exam when my stomach growled. "Ah, I'm so hungry" I said. I grabbed my phone and clicked on a button.

"Time, 6:10PM" the robotic voice said. (A/N: I don't even know if things like this exist. LOL I just made it up)

It was a bit dark outside but I wanted some snacks.I closed my braile textbook and grabbed my cardigan and then, onto my cane. "I'll come back and study after eating" I said.

"UMMA! I'M GOING OUT TO BUY SOMETHING TO EAT! I'LL BE BACK IN A BIT!" I shouted, putting on my shoes.

"ARASSO! BE CAREFUL!" my mom shouted from the kitchen. Then, I opened the door and headed outside.

After 5 minutes of walking, I arrived at the little convience store not too far away from my house. I entered and guided my way to the food section.

"Ah, Ramen" I grabbed one box of it and headed towards the counter. After paying, I grabbed the Ramen and left.

While walking home, a slight cold breeze went by. I shivered and pulled my cardigan closer to me as I kept guiding my way home.

Along the way, I started hearing a bunch of footsteps behind me. I guess some people are out here too. I didn't think much......until,

"HEY YOU! You want to play with us?" I heard one shouted. I frozed. A-Are they talking to me?......

I ignored them and quickened my pace. Please leave me alone. Please leave me alone. I muttered to myself.

Aish, I hate being blind. If I weren't blind, I'd already take off running! "Hey you! I was talking to you!" I heard one man shouted.

Then, before I knew it....I felt a hand grabbed me. I was about to scream when....................................."Don't be scared, it's just me..." I heard a voice said.

Why does this voice sound so familiar? And then, I gasped.

"S-Sehun?..." I whispered. "Yeah, it's just me...Don't worry. Stay behind me alright?..." he said and I nodded.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I got out of the convience store was about to walk the other way when I heard a group of boys laughing. I turned around and saw a bunch of boys walking after this one girl.

I was about to turn around and walk away when I stopped. Wait, isn't that Sumin?

I didn't know what made me do this but I found myself following after them. I was slowly walking after them, eyeing their every move.

They look quite familiar.......but I just don't know who. Then, I heard them call out to her. "HEY YOU! You want to play with us?" one guy shouted.

I scoffed. Stupid Jerks. But she didn't turn around and just kept on walking. I saw her quickened her pace.

"Hey you! I was talking to you!" I heard the guy shout again. He was about to go up to her and grabbed her when I came out from my hiding spot and pulled her first.

"Don't be scared, it's just me.." I whispered to her. "S-Sehun?..." I heard her squeaked out.

"Yeah, it's just me...Don't worry. Stay behind me alright?.." I said and she nodded. Then, I pulled her behind me and glared at those guys.

"Don't touch her.." I growled at them. "Haha, and who are you? Her boyfriend? How pathetic" they said, and started laughing.

I glared at them. I could sense that Sumin was frightened so I held her closer to me. "Don't worry. I won't let them touch you" I said, softly.

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING?! Oh my god, I think I'm under a spell. Why am I being so nice? Ugh.

"Get out of here little boy. Or you'll regret" they said, sternly. I let out a laugh. "No" I said. And then...............................

I saw one guy running towards me. With my fast reflexes, I quickly pushed Sumin away lightly and kicked the guy in the chest, causing him to fall back. They all stared at me wide eyes.

"Get out of here" I growled at them. Then, all of a suddenly........they all started running towards me one by one...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their eyes flashing blue...

Showing their true form...................

A DEMON...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly shoved Sumin back as my eyes flashed red. I felt my fangs coming out as my claws grew out..

Then, I felt my body changed from a human form.......

into......

WOLF form..........

They had just messed with the wrong person

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOLOLOLOL okay, I'm just trolling xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get out of here" I growled at them. Then, all of a suddenly, I heard clapping coming from behind the boys.

"No wonder you looked so familiar...I should've known" one man said. I looked at him, and then.........I instantly knew who it was. My eyes darkened.

"Oh Sehun. Member of EXO. Where's the rest of your gang at?" he said and chuckled. I glared at him.

"Shut the hell up" I growled. "Oohhhh, scary" he said and laughed again. Then, I noticed that Sumin was still behind me. I turned my gaze back to him.

"Let's take it at the warehouse. We'll see who's laughing in the end. Since one of your members is down. 12 against 12 tonight" I said, and smirked.

He laughed. "Alright then. We'll see who's laughing" he said. I smirked.

"See you later.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOPP DOGG" I said and turned around, pulling Sumin along with me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

S ABOUT TO GO DOWWWWNNNNNNNNN!

Lolol okay, I should stop.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! ;)