Chapter 39

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

 

(Sehun's POV)

My head pounded the moment I woke up. Ugh...I should've never dranked so much. And why the hell does my eye hurt so much?

I lifted up my hand and brushed my eye, only to wince in pain. And then it hit me.

"ugh, those ers" I muttered before throwing off my bed sheets. Just when I was getting up to walk, the door swunged open.

"My god, you look horrible" Suho hyung said as he walked in. I just stared at him. "Why are you in here?" I asked.

"To check up on you, duh" He said and I chuckled, only to wince in pain. I heard Suho sighed. "Go wash up. Breakfast's ready already." He said and walked out of the room. 

I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom. As the hot running water hit my body, I sighed. My body aches everywhere and the warm water massaging me was making it better. I don't even want to think of anything right now..

After showering and getting dressed, I walked downstairs.

"What are you doing?" Kai asked me once I was down. "What do you mean what am I doing? I'm about to get breakfast, duh." I said, annoyed.

"I mean why are you dressed? You're not even suppose to go school today." Kai said.

"Well too bad, I'm going" I said, grabbing a muffin before walking out, slamming the door shut along the way.

 

(Sumin's POV)

I regret everything I did to him yesterday..I hope he'll forgive me. I was just mad.

"Sumin! Hurry or you'll be late to your class!" I heard my mom shout from below. "Alright, I'm coming!" I yelled before grabbing my bag and running off.

 

(Author's POV)

"SEHUN!" Sumin shouted once she saw Sehun walking to his class. Sehun turned his head to look who called for his name, but once he saw Sumin, he turned back and walked off.

Sumin sighed. "This is going to be hard" She muttered and followed after him.

"Yah, Oh Sehun" Sumin called out while trying to follow his fast steps. After 5 minutes of chasing him, he finally turned around with an annoyed face.

"What the hell do you want?" He half-screamed. His head was pounding and after what happened, he really did not want to see her.

Sumin lowered her head and mumbled, "I'm sorry".

He stared at her and scoffed. After hurting him, does she really expect that a 'sorry' could fix everything?

"I don't need you apology. Just get the hell out of my face" He snapped before walking away, leaving her alone. Sumin bit her lips as she stared at his figure that was slowly getting smaller and smaller.

She sighed before turning around and making her way to her class as well.

 

"Ahri! Dahyun!" Sumin waved once she saw her two best friends walking down the hall. "Oh, hey Sumin!" They both waved back.

"Where are you guys heading?" She asked once she catched up to them. "We're just heading out to grab some food, do you want to come with us?" They asked and Sumin nodded. "Yeah, sure why not?"

 

After 10 minutes, they arrived at a small cafe. Sumin ordered a small deli sandwhich while Ahri and Dahyun ordered salad.

Sumin gave them a face once she saw their bowl of salad. "When did you guys start eating so healthy?" She asked, while eyeing their salad and her deli sandwhich.

She shrugged and chugged down her sandwhich. Ahri and Dahyun chuckled at her. "Geez, you act like you haven't eaten in days" They laughed.

Sumin shrugged. "A hungry person's gotta eat. Don't question my actions" She said, full.

All of a sudden, the door of the cafe opened and came in EXO. "Oh, hey guys!" Ahri and Dahyun screamed, waving their hands around, in hope of catching their attention..which worked. 

Sumin groaned once she saw them walking towards them. She didn't like the fact that they will have to witness her eating like a madman.

"Hey guys, hey Sumin" They greeted once they arrived. She smiled cheekily and looked away, trying to hide her chipmunk cheeks that was filled with her sandwich.

After swallowing her food, she looked back up. But once she met eyes with Sehun, she frozed.

 

(Sumin's POV)

Crap, is he still mad at me?

I saw Sehun rolled his eyes before he coughed, catching the member's attention.

"I don't feel like staying in here anymore, I'm heading out" He said. "WHAT? But you were the one who wanted to eat" Baekhyun whined only to be glared by Sehun.

He probably doesn't want to stay here because of me..

"I lost my appetite" he snapped before walking out of the cafe. I smiled weakly at the others before I stood up as well.

"Oh, where are you going?" Ahri asked me. "I'm going to go out for some fresh air" I said before storming out the door after Sehun.

"YAH, oh sehun!" I shouted once I saw him just a few feet away. I saw him stopped, but his back was still facing me. I was just about to walk towards him when his voice stopped me.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" He growled. "Yes, but-"

"Will you shut up and leave me alone?!" He yelled causing me to flinch. This time, he had turned around and was facing me.

"S-Sehun-"

"Just stop talking, You're annoying me" He snapped. I immediately closed my mouth and stared at him. I would be lying if I wasn't hurt from his statement.

"Why can't you leave me alone? Goddamn Sumin, can't you ever do anything I ask you to do?" He said, his voice lowered but I could still hear the anger.

"From now on, just leave me alone and let me be. I won't bother you and you don't bother me. That's what you want, right? Well you're getting it." He spat before turning around to walk away.

"SEHUN!" I shouted, not letting my guard down.

"WHAT?!" He screamed, turning back once more. "What do you want?!" He yelled. He huffed out in anger before looking back at me.

"Don't you get it, Sumin? I don't want anything to do with you."

I frozed once he said those words. I felt my heart being crushed to pieces hearing it come out from his mouth...from the man that I love.

I don't want anything to do with you

Those words pounded through my head over and over. I could feel my eyes b with tears but I manage to hold it in.

Looking up, I saw Sehun's figure that was still walking away. I can't let him go. I won't let this happen..I can't.

I quickly wiped my tears and took a deep breath as I gathered up all my courage and yelled.

"OH SEHUN! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!" I yelled as loud as I could.

 

(Author's POV)

What Sumin didn't know was that...a small smile grew upon his face once he heard those words.

 

 


Hmmm, I just noticed Sumin and Sehun hasn't kissed yet.

Stay tuned for THAT kiss...which is coming up shortly(;

NOT EDITED.