Chapter 40

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sumin's POV)

Hmmm what should I do today? Ah! I have nothing in mind!

"Hey Sumin!" I heard my name being called before my bedroom door swunged open. My head shot up from my bed to look at the intruder, only to find Youngjae smiling cheekly at me.

"Oh. Yup?" I asked. "So, you know how i'm your bestest brother ever right?" He said and smiled. I grinned. This little brat is trying to get something out of me huh?

I just nodded. "And you know how you love me right?" He continued. I sighed.

"What do you want?" I groaned. "YES! I knew you would fall for it" He said happily, forming a fist with his hand.

"Can you take me to Jinyeong hyung's place?" He asked and my eyes widened. "WHAT?! He lives super far! Are you crazy?" I half-screamed. Who does this brat think he is? I'm his sister, not his slave. Aish.

Hearing my whine, Youngjae automatically clasped his hands together. "Oh my gosh, PLEAAAASSEE! The boys and I haven't seen him in forever!"

I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms. Jinyeong lives in Changwon and from Seoul to there is at least 5-6 hours. I sighed. "I don't have gas"

"That's why mom and dad put money in your bank every month so you can spend it!" Youngjae whined. I laughed. He always finds a way. Tsk tsk.

"Fine fine" I said, earning a loud happy scream from him and a bear hug.

He was just about to run out the room when I yelled after him. "YAH!" "What?"

"I'm not picking you up later" I said and he shrugged. "Fine with me, cause I'm sleeping over" My eyes widened. BWOH?

"BWOH? You haven't even got mom and dad's permission" I stated and he nodded his head. "Yes I did!" He stated back before walking out the room.

I rolled my eyes. I guess so. Just then, my cellphone ranged causing me to look down. Oh, mom? Why is she calling me?

I grabbed my phone and answered it. "Yes, mom?"

"Ah, Sumin. Are you taking your brother to Jingyeong's house?" She asked. "Yes, I am" I answered back.

"Okay, well you know those boys can get into trouble easily right?" She said and I slowly nodded. "Neh" What is she thinking?

"Well, can you please do me a favor and go with your brother? Please, Sumin-ah?" She said and my eyes widened. "BWOH?!"

"It's only for a few days sweetie" she stated. I frowned. "But they're all boys! I'm a girl, umma" I whined. "And you're also their noona. They won't do anything to you. They're harmless" She said.

I sighed. She does have a point. I guess, okay then. "Alright I'll go" I said and heard her squeal behind the other line.

"Okay, thanks sweetie. I love you, tell Youngjae I love him too. DRIVE CAREFUL!" She said and I smiled. "Neh. We love you and appa too"

After hanging up, I went to go pack my stuff. I guess i''ll be there for three days, but oh well, it won't be that bad.

After an hour, Youngjae and I finished loading my car and was getting ready to leave.

"I can't believe you're going too. It's okay, we'll have the bestest time together!" Youngjae said happily and I just chuckled.

"Ready to go?" I asked and he nodded.

"BUT WAIT, before we go, can we go pick up Bambam and Jackson?" He said, cheekily. Oh, boy.

 


Really short update and I apologize for this. I've been realllyyy busy lately. But enjoy!(:

I decided to let Sumin and Youngjae have a little sister and brother time(:

BUT, how will this trip go?(; DUNDUNDUN!! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Hehe.

I thought about ending this story sooner but a really good idea had just popped into my head so this story might just be longer!

MORE DRAMA TO COMEEE. teeheeee.