Chapter 48

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

Today is the day Sumin will finally get discharged from the hospital. I'm outside of her hospital room, waiting for her to pack her things.

Her parents were going to come take her home but I insisted that I could do it. What a gentlemen I am. Joking.

After 20 minutes of waiting, the door opened and Sumin stepped out. She smiled at me and I instantly smiled back.

I reached over, trying to grab the bag from her hands, and accidently brushed my hands against her. She flinched and I could see a flash of fear in her eyes.

Damn it, Sehun. Are you serious?

I quickly pulled my hand back. "I'm sorry" I apologized. Sumin smiled at me. "No, it's okay. Here you go" She said and handed me her bag and I gladly took it.

 

After loading the car, we were ready to head back home. But, I had something else in my mind.

 

"Where are we going? This isn't the way home." She asked.

I smiled at her. "I want to show you something." 

 

(Sumin's POV)

Today is the day i'm finally going to get discharged. Sehun is outside waiting for me as I pack my stuff.

I couldn't help but wonder why he's here. Or, why he's being so nice to me all of a sudden. We hadn't seen each other in awhile, much less hang out. 

After I was done, I went out of the room only to see Sehun smiling at me.

 

We were on our way home when I noticed this wasn't the way home. I frowned, and I could feel an instant fear growing inside me.

"Where are we going? This isn't the way home." I asked.

The flashbacks hit back as I remember myself saying the similar words to Joon. I felt my breathing get heavier and I could feel sweat growing on my forehead.

"I want to show you something" Sehun finally snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him and he was still focused on driving. He seems...harmless. But so did Joon.

But, I know Sehun, he wouldn't do this right?

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I smiled once I arrived at the place after an hour. I turned to my side and saw Sumin sleeping. I smiled. She looks so peaceful.

But then, my smile slowly fell as I remember what that bastard did. How can he do that to such a sweet and innocent person?

I sighed. I reached towards her face and brushed the strand of hair blocking her face to behind her hair.

Just then, I saw her stir in her sleep and those beautiful eyes opened. I smiled. God, she's so beautiful.

She turned to me and rubbed her eyes before smiling. "Are we here yet?" she asked and I nodded. Getting out of my car, I went over to her side and opened hers. She gasped once she saw her surroundings.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful.." she whispered and I smiled. "Do you like it?" I asked.

She turned to me and smiled widely. "I love this place!" She half-yelled.

We were on a cliff, decorated with rows and rows of flowers, overlooking the beautiful sea.

"I used to come here everytime I came to Changwon. This was one of my favorite places.." I said, and closed my eyes feeling the sea breeze hit my face.

 

(Sumin's POV)

"I used to come here everytime I came to Changwon. This was one of my favorite places.." I heard him say.

I looked over at him and saw his eyes closed. This must have been a very special place for him.

"This would be one of my favorite places too.." I said, gently. I liked this. Feeling the cool sea breeze blowing through my hair and being surrounded by the scent of flowers were probably..the best thing ever.

It helps me forget everything that had happened..It made me calm..

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the short & ty chapter. I really did not feel like updating today, but I couldn't let you guys down. It's been a tough morning.