Chapter 27

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Youngjae's POV)

Ever since that night I found Sumin sleeping in the art room, I started seeing a change in her.

She barely talks now, her smile is forced, and she has been staying in the art room for about a week now. Whenever I ask her what's wrong, she'll shake it off with a laugh and say that she's just stress. Even my parents are getting worried about her.

What is she so stress from? From what I know, she has no school work or exams to worry about.

She shut her phone off, not letting anyone message her. School is starting tomorrow and she's still the same. I couldn't help but wonder.

All of this started......after the Oh's business party. I sighed as I ran a finger through my hair. I need to know what's going on with her...

Even though she's older than me, I still feel like I need to protect her.

Taking out my cellphone, I decided to make a call.

 

"Thank you Dahyun and Ahri. Please help her" I said as I opened the door for them to come in. They told me they were worried about her and all.

So, I told them what happened. Everything from the start. "Okay, we'll try.." Dahyun said before they both made their way up the stairs.

 

 

(Your POV)

For this past week, I had been feeling down lately. Ever since that night....I completely changed. I think it worried my family a bit.

Youngjae would come and ask me what's wrong but I would make an excuse, saying I was just stressed.

Just as I started on my 20th painting of the day, I heard the door opened. Not turning around, I knew it was just going to be Youngjae or my mom.

"Sumin-ah..." I frozed when I heard the voice. Dahyun? Ahri? What are they doing here?

Turning around, I was shocked when I saw Dahyun and Ahri standing by the door. "W-What are y-you guys doing h-here?" I asked, softly.

"Sumin-ah. We need to talk" Dahyun said as she stared at me. Gulping, I turned back around. "We have nothing to talk about" I said as I raised my paintbrush.

"NO! We need to talk now!" Dahyun said before grabbing the paintbrush from my hands. "HEY!" I shouted as I tried to grab it back, but she only hid it behind her. 

"No" she said, sternly. Looking over to Ahri, I saw her lock the door. I sighed as I sat down on the soft furry mat on the ground.

"Okay, fine....ask away" I said as I hugged my knees.

"Sumin-ah...what's wrong? We tried calling you for about a week now, yet you ignored us. Youngjae called us over and told us what is happening to you. What's wrong?" Ahri asked once she sat down beside me.

I bit my lips as I tried not to cry. I didn't want to think of Sehun...or EXO...or his fiance at all. Everything that relates to Sehun, hurts me.

"I-I....I'm in love with Sehun.." I muttered out. I heard a quick gasp around me.

"THAT'S GREAT! Then why are you so upset for?" Dahyun asked me. And right there, my tears came running down.

I guess my sudden outburst shocked the two because I felt them hugging me. "What's wrong?" Ahri asked, softly as she rubbed my back.

"S-Sehun....h-he's getting married.." I whispered as I sobbed into my knees. "W-What?" I heard them said, with shock filled in their voices.

"Sehun's g-getting married. H-he has a fiance.." I said, quietly before wiping my tears.

"How do you know it's his fiance?" Ahri asked. "Last week, the day I came back, we were invited to a business party. I didn't know who's party was it but I went anyways. I met EXO and all that...I met Sehun, but I didn't know it was him. Until, a girl came and told me she was Sehun's fiance" I said, quietly.

I heard both of them gasp. "I don't get it...Why would he say he'll wait for me when he fell in love with someone else?.." I said, my voice cracking. And then, I felt my tears running down again.

"Oh my god..." they both muttered as they stared at me, sadly. I looked at them, chuckling sadly.

"No need to be giving me the sad looks. It's my fault for falling too hard. I caused myself this heartbreak" I muttered before burrying my face into my knees.

"W-We're so s-sorry, Sumin" they both said, looking down. I smiled, weakly as I hugged the both of them.

"No need to apologize. It was none of you guy's fault, so don't blame yourselves. Thanks for coming here. I really needed someone to talk to" I said as I hugged them. They hugged me back as they comforted me.

 

 

(Youngjae's POV)

My jaws dropped....as I heard everything. Yes, I was being nosy and decided to eavesdrop. But who cares? My sister is hurting.

And now, I've finally come to realize it. IT'S OVER A BOY! And his name is Sehun-WAIT!

Isn't that the guy who was the supposedly new CEO of Oh's company? OH MY GOD. WAIT! Just then...a sudden flashback hitted me.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"SUMIN! SUMIN!" I heard a voice calling out for my sister when we were boarding the plane. "Who's calling me?" Sumin asked and I turned around.

I saw a tall blonde looking boy. "Uhmm...a tall blond boy" I said as I was still staring at the guy.

"S-Sehun?" She whispered and I frowned. So, his name is Sehun eh? Just then, I saw that we were holding up the line.

"Hurry, we need to go" I said and she nodded. "SUMIN! I WILL WAIT FOR YOU!" I heard the guy shouted. Geez, he's expressing his love.......at an airport....to my sister. AWKKKWAAAARRRDDD!

 

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

My eyes darkened when I remembered the sudden memory. That bastard said he'll wait for her, yet he fell in love with another girl.

 

 

 

(Author's POV)

EXO was at their house, playing video games when they heard the doorbell dinged. "I'll get it" Sehun said as he got up from the couch.

Opening the door, he saw a guy who looked a bit younger than him. "Uh, can I help you?" Sehun asked. The guy nodded. "Is Oh Sehun here?" he said.

Sehun frowned. "Yes, that's me. May I know you-UGH!"

Sehun's words got cut off when Youngjae threw a punch at his face. "YOU ING BASTARD!" Youngjae shouted as he was now hovering on top of Sehun.

"YAH! YAH!" The members yelled as they tried to pull Youngjae off of Sehun. Suho quickly pulled Youngjae off and shoved him.

"Yah, who the hell are you to come ing around in our house, huh?" Suho growled. Youngjae scoffed before glaring down at Sehun.

"2 years ago, at Incheon Airport. You came and said that you'll wait for her. Yet, you ing broke that.." Youngjae spoke, with venom in his voice..

Sehun stared, confused...including EXO. "What the heck are you talking about?!" Sehun shouted as he was now up.

"Choi Sumin. The girl you ing said you'll wait for her. I'm her brother" Youngjae growled and their eyes widened. Sehun stood there, shocked...before his face turning into a smirk.

"Oh? That blind girl? Pft, did she really think I'd actually wait for her? Tsk. Pathetic" Sehun growled. "YAH! OH SEHUN!" Suho shouted as he glared at Sehun.

Before you knew it, Youngjae had Sehun under him beating the crap out of him. Sehun managed to punch Youngjae on the jaw before Kris quickly pulled Youngjae off before helping Sehun up.

"You know what, Oh Sehun? I don't give a if you're older than me, because I just lost ALL respect to you. You're nothing but a stupid coward who likes to play with a woman's heart. Every day. Every single ing day. I saw my sister studying hard, just so that she can come back to see you. Yet, when she came back you threw her under the bus. For the past week, she hasn't eaten, she barely even talk, and she's all cooped up in her art room. Why? WELL IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU !" Youngjae shouted, with hatred.

"You know what? I don't even know why I'm telling you this. You won't care...because you're a stupid heartless jerk, you prick!" Youngjae shouted as he was fuming in anger.

Just when he was about to leave, he turned back. "I never want to see you in front of me or my sister ever again. Goodbye ing " Youngjae said before slamming the door shut.

Sehun groaned as he was still laid back on the floor. Just when he was about to get up, a punch was sent towards his face again.

He looked up, shocked. "HYUNG!" Sehun yelled as he held onto his bleeding nose.

"You're a ing jerk, Oh Sehun. Sumin's a great girl. I don't even know how you could speak of  her like that. From now on, I don't ing know you" Chanyeol said, with hatred before leaving the house.

Sehun stared up at the members, who all shooked their heads and walked away.

When he was sure they were far enough......a tear slipped out from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I care.....I actually do care.."

 

 


Another chapter up for you guys! :)

ENJOY!