A week

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yo yo yo everyone

ok I wanted to write little in this chapter, but...... it didn't work out... I was so shamed and embarrassed  at myself, that I wouldn't look at the story for some time... I guess my writing style is more fluffy (or I think it is) and not .

Anyway... welcome to all the new subscribers, thank you so much and I hope you guys like the story so far. Do comment and tell me what you think =).

P.S I'm so sorry for any mistakes. Reading the chapters so many times can confuse me, and make me overlook some mistakes. Plus English is not my first language. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

 

Luhan and Jongin were running back and forward between the office and court. They had three cases just today. Despise the tricky some of the cases were, Luhan and Jongin always manage to win almost all of them. On the way back to the office they met Juniel, an old friend of Jongin's. Jongin was so happy to see his friend that he invited her for a cup of coffee, ignoring Luhan's death stare.

They found out that Juniel wants to divorce her husband, because he cheated on her. Seizing the opportunity, Jongin offer to help her... not really help her himself but... he wants Luhan to do the job. Luhan just wanted the week to finish as fast as possible so he accepted the job, completely missing the evil smirk on Jongin's face. (Luhan: Jongin can't you get to the point? Jongin: Hyung I'm telling a story here... please listen to me, ok!)

Juniel been coming to Luhan's office more often than necessary. Trying to get his attention, asking him out for a date, flirting with him and did everything she could. But nothing worked on him, Luhan is after all Minseok's slave.

"Jongin it's not working... it's like he can't see me. That Minseok-lady must have hypnotist him, it's like every women in this world, if she is not Minseok, then she must be a man with mustache in Luhan's eyes." Juniel is a very cute looking woman, she had a lot of problems but men were not one of them... until she met Luhan.        

"hahaha so true... but just a little more" Jongin was trying to change her mind, just once, if it didn't work then they will stop.

Just as they were talking, Luhan joined them. The three of them were standing outside the office, Luhan was the only one with his back facing the front door.

Minseok missed Luhan so much, that she asked her mom to visit him with their baby. She wanted to surprise him, so no one knows. Stepping out of the elevator, when the door open, she made eye contact with Jongin and gesture to him not to tell. Jongin was shock and surprise to see his noona, thinking now it's the perfect timing for his next plan. He was nervous, but he had to do something for his hyung, so he nudge Juniel. Understanding his signal, she started her flirting again. She was so close to Luhan, touching his hand and arm. She moved her hands to his neck, from far it seems like they were kissing, but in reality she was just fixing his tie. Compare to Luhan, Juniel was very short... so kissing him is out of her reach. 

Jongin was keeping an eye on Minseok and counting the seconds to see his noona in action, but she didn't react like Kyungsoo did (Jongin: which by the way made me love her even more. Luhan: ...  Jongin:... anyway). She left right away, didn't even want to hear who she is or what they were doing.

 

End of flashback

 

"..." Luhan was quiet, too quiet. Didn't even look at Jongin and suddenly... Luhan was laughing hectically.

"... Hyung you ok?? Oh man what did I do..." Jongin was in a panic mode, Luhan isn't suppose to react like that. Why isn't anything going according to his plans, just what's wrong with these two.

" So that's why she is mad... she is... jealous, she is so cute *laughing more*. I will take care of you later by the way *giving him the death stare*, but right now I need your help" and with that said, Luhan starts the car and on his way to his Minseok... his jealous Minseok.                   

Luhan and Jongin arrive at Minseok's parents house and got a warm welcome. Luhan's parents were there as well, totally spoiling their grandchild and daughter-in-law. Luhan was met with a death stare from the mothers and sympathy look from the fathers.

The mothers went to tell Minseok, that Luhan is here. Waiting for the them to come back, the two gentlemen found themselves in the living room, with Luhan's dad and father-in-law. Unlike the mothers, they didn't like each other in the beginning, but slowly found out that they have a lot in common. As the four gentlemen were waiting, the fathers told Luhan about everything they did in the past week and assure him that Minseok were in good hands. Seeing that the mothers took long time, Luhan's father told him go and find his wife. Just as he wanted to enter Minseok's room...

"I don't want to see him, tell him to go away!!" Minseok was -feeding baby Sehun, when the mothers told her, that Luhan is here to see her.

"Just hear what he got to say..." Her mom has been trying to change her mind, but Minseok was being stubborn about it.

"I don't know why you refuse to see him or what he did to you, but Minseok the least you can do is to hear him out. I'm pretty sure that you misunderstood something!" Luhan's mother was very understanding in this matter, because you know that they say, like father like son.

"... *sigh* ok I'll see him, but not now... later" Minseok knew they won't leave her alone unless she agreed, but seeing Luhan's face right now is too much for her.

"ok listen sweetheart it's better to talk to him now and get this over with, don't let this whatever problem get bigger than this. Don't let your pride get in the way." Minseok's mom didn't like to see Luhan and Minseok fighting and wanted for them to make up... if not for themselves, for Sehun.

*knock knock* and Luhan enter her room, not even waiting for the come in, shocking the three ladies and baby Sehun. His eyes was fix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter