Only you

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone

I know I know, sorry for the late update... but this time I have a good excuse! I got a job (two actually). And I have been busy working, but writing on the side as well... It's just the first two weeks that mess up my schedule. Anyway here you have chapter 11, it's a little longer.

And welcome to the new subscribers and I hope you will like the rest of the story! Do comment and tell me what you think =). Sorry for any mistakes.        

------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan is losing it very fast and the only way to release his stress is at work, working on his cases like a mad man once again. No more smiley-angel Luhan, (is he really my son or what?? I know he is a baby and need attention, but why must he always interrupted my time with Minseok?) walking in circles in his own office, unaware of Jongin present.

"Hyung I see you are losing it again! What happen this time?" Jongin entered the office and locked the door after him.

"Well Minseok called this morning!" Luhan was talking to Jongin without turning to face him, just looking at the floor and.... I guess, thinking!?.

"And... Doesn't that make you happy?" Jongin was waiting for his hyung to tell him what happen 4 hours ago, when Minseok called.

Flashback

*Ring ring*

"Hello!" Luhan was working in peace and quiet, as the good working citizen he is....! He made it a rule to not answer any calls, when he is busy... but it also depend WHO is calling him. Rule number 1 if it's a client, answer! Rule number 2 if it's the boys, can wait. Rule number 3 parents/ his side of the family, definitely not answer! And rule number infinity, which is rule number 0... if it's Minseok, definitely answer! Yep the world works best with rules...       

"Hey, are you busy? when will you be home?" Minseok will sometime call Luhan and ask him what he wanted to eat or if he had time for a date after work... and sometimes just to listen to his voice.

"I'm busy, but I can talk to my lovely wife while being busy." Luhan was now spinning round in his chair, listing to Minseok's voice. A nice break from work, he really needed that...

"I was thinking about having a party?" Minseok is really not the type of girl who likes to party, but her friends are! And every time she goes to a party, it ends in a disaster... A because they are a group of pretty ladies and all men in the world are wolves (Luhan's quote). B because Luhan and company would have `save` them or better said, crushing the party and every one of them dragging his girl back home... yep just like the Halloween party last year!       

"What, is it our anniversary already?" Luhan was just joking, no way he will forget such a important event. He remembers every anniversary there is to remember! First meeting, first time they hold hands, first kiss, first time, first fight etc... But asking like that, will gain him the information he needs... exactly what kind of a party are we talking about?

"No not that thing... Sehun's birthday party... *waiting for 10 sek* honey? Honey?" Yep yes that's right Minseok wanted a birthday party... not any kind, but a BABY birthday party. But somehow the respond is not what she expected it to be. The line went silence for a moment, almost as if the connection between the two was cut off.   

"........... Our.... anniversary is a..... THING *angrily sigh*... It's the day w-we finally b-became a couple... and y-you call it a THING!" Just how can a man's life change SO much in SO little time! One minute he's happy and the second he's not. (why is she treating me like that?? why did she change so much? Does becoming a mom means that you can't be a wife anymore? I don't understand... why doesn't my Minseok want to spend time with me?) 

"N-no it's n-not l-l-like that honey, i-it's *baby crying* oh no Sehun is crying, we will talk later, bye!" Hanging up on him like that has sadly become a habit... 

Luhan was hurt, devastated and angry... (ha we used to talking on the phone for hours and enjoying it... now we barely get to talk for 2 minutes... she used to love it when I call her at night, aahhh I missed that! Minseokkie please come back to me! God, why just why did you make me a romantic guy? I had to be all romantic and make an event for Minseok... that made her pregnant with the devil!!!!).

End of flashback 

Jongin was at the door, when Luhan grab him and push him next to the sofa

"I can't take this anymore..." Luhan had a creepy look on his face, a look that changed his face from pretty to something... not!

"Hyung calm down!" but Luhan did not...

"I will drug Minseok and send Sehun to an orphan and remove any baby items in the house and when Minseok wakes up I will be what baby? I think it will work... yea she will buy it!" sadly Luhan was being serious about that idea... he always spends his time with HIS Minseok, it's his daily doses... he needs it... without he will become... not stable.       

"Oh really ok.... and your parents, your in-laws, friends and... psshh I don't know probably the most important part the REST OF THE WORLD! Did you forget that noona is a famous author with lots of fans, and those crazy girls already drooling over little sehun!" how Jongin knew that... well he is part of Minseok's fandom... Luhan made him sign-in and follow everything related to Minseok. In case anything were to happen, they will know!... And somehow along the way he start to enjoy it.    

"Yea I remember when they used to drool over me..." Jongin showed Luhan what Minseok's fans think about him and how they see him. And some pretty hard-core fanfic, that Luhan is still keeping.      

"Jongin that kid is crazy, it's like he's doing it on purpose... And Minseok will always take his side" Luhan was laying on the sofa in his office, using his arm as a pillow.

"Why do you think that?" Jongin is now sitting in the chair next to him, waiting for his Hyung to continue.

"Every time he see us together, he will start crying. Every time we're enjoying our happy time together, he will cry. And I swear that he is glare at me with *stay away from MY mom* look."

"... really?"

"yes and that's not all, he is planning his moves every careful so on one will know!"

"oookkk how old is he again??"

"... 6"

"what months, years, decade???" Jongin is sure that Luhan's son is only 6 months, but the way he describe him is too much.

"I'm serious, he hates me! I don't care really, but Minseok is MY!!"

"Hyung have you taking care of him once?"

"I tell you he will cry right away... if not Minseok than he will be crying."

"Sound like someone I know"

"Jongin are you here to help me or laugh at me?" Luhan slowly sitting and resting his head on his hand, waiting for Jongin to speak up.

"ok how about..." Jongin's new plan is....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter