Shopping

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello everybody.....

Once again I'm so sorry for being late.... again! I just realized that I didn't update since new year.... ups! BUT  after finally taking care of most of my problems, I think now I can update faster (next update will maybe be in two weeks... I hope). I had some trouble on how to put the rest of the story together, but I finally pull myself together and found something or someone that can connect the story together... hope you guys will like it.... anyway here we are, back with Luhan and his quest on winning his wife back.

Sorry for all the mistakes, I did write it very fast....

Oh by the way, all the comments about Minseok is real (thanks to all Minseok's fans out there)..... but I changed them a little bit so it matches with the story.    

P.S welcome to all the new subscribers, and I hope you guys will like it =).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Somewhere in the street of Seoul Minseok and Kyungsoo were enjoying their shopping date and made sure to buy a lot, who knows when the next time they will be able to go out alone. Well technically they were surrounded and followed by fans alone. Technically and technically again they were surrounded, followed and constantly photograph... alone! Not to mention the screaming, pushing, hand-shaking and signs-asking. But between all that they manage to do some shopping... some... well more like buying something from almost every store. After few hours they decided to sit in a cafe, and have a girl talk.

"So what is it? If it's for a another girl's night in a club... forget it! You girls are crazy, especially Beakie! My life haven't been the same after that night!" Minseok really liked to hang out with her friends, but no drinks or clubs... for some reason it always ends with them attracting a group of boys attention.

"No unnie that's not it... but it's been long time since we had a girl's night, right? So we were thinking..." Kyungsoo wanted to continue, but the look in her unnies eyes made her stop.

"WE????? Who and what were you thinking?" Minseok knew very well what her friends are a capable of and for very good reasons can't be trusted! It's not like they're bad people, but when they are together... Minseok can't help thinking how big is the damage and is anyone hurt?

One more reason to say no is... Luhan and company!. Even if the girls were to play a little, just a little nothing serious... somehow out of nowhere Luhan and the others will appear... standing far from them, but making sure that every single one at the club will know who they belong to! Seriously Minseok will rather be at home under a blanket with a cup of tea, than having Luhan chasing after her... too much drama.

"Well Sehunie's birthday party! And a time for us girls to be together, what do you say?"  

"Hah! I already tried, but he seem to be very sensitive of this topic!" Looking at a confused Kyungsoo.

"eh! Luhan-oppa?"   

"Hmmm but I really want to give Sehunie a birthday party..." Minseok making a sad face at Kyungsoo and the whole crowd go wild.   

"If you want I can talk to him... and please control your face!" (why didn't I make her cover herself before we left the car??)

"I guess even the girls can't manage to destroy a birthday party! Ok sound good, just let me check my schedule and get back to you, and by that I mean telling Luhan about it!. Again!" Minseok was actually thinking about it, but was hesitating for Luhan's sake... after that phone call the other day, they didn't talk about it. Every time Minseok plan on telling him, something gets in the way. She didn't plan on doing something big, maybe just her parents and in-laws.

"Speaking of schedule, is he still acting childish?" drinking her tea while waiting for Minseok to answer.   

"Calling him childish is an insult to all children... I don't know if I'm a married woman with a child or a single mother to two children!"

" ha unnie listen *click, camera sound*..... ookeyyy your fans are over place today... some of them are still following us! And just took a photo of us!!" Kyungsoo can never get used to that, at times like this she will remember that her unnie is a famous writer.

" Just leave them be, they're to no harm and beside it's been a long time since I interacted with my fans" Yep Minseok did miss her fans and waiting to be with them. She feels sorry for being away and not keeping them updated. (they may be crazy, hyper and loud, but.... I love them)

"maybe you ok with it, but they took our pictures and soon enough the pictures will be all over the internet... many people will be able to see our pictures and... I don't know use them to something else!" Kyungsoo wasn't herself today... or better said something is bothering her, but she is acting hard to not let it show! Minseok was already aware of that, she is just waiting for Kyungsoo to speak up.     

"Like what???" Minseok is breaking Kyungsoo's acting little by little...

"Like.... Photoshop our pictures into something weird!" (damn she knows.... already!?)

"... Kyungsoo, what's going on??? you been... I don't how to say it... hmm nice...? it's as if you feel guilty and you try to make it up by being too nice... are you okay?" Minseok was very bother today, yes they had a lot of fun and laughing too, but Kyungsoo seems to be thinking about something else. Minseok finds her spacing out or sighing more than usual.    

"what... do you mean? I'm always nice!!! Really I'm fine... it's just seeing you with your fans and being surrounded by so many of them... is too much for me and you have a good image, I don't want to ruin it." Kyungsoo didn't know what she was saying anymore, she want to tell Minseok, but don't know how to begin. Beside Minseok unnie had enough problems to take care of... you know Luhan.

"Oh REALLY... but it's not your first time seeing that! and what do you mean by ruin my image?? I'm not ashamed of any of my friends... only Beakhyun, not really ashamed more like embarrassed. Soo-ah there is no secrets between us... didn't we promise each other, you can tell me anything... so what's wrong?" Minseok was very worried, it's not like Kyungsoo to act like that. She always faces her problems with courage at once, not waiting for it to get bigger... only when it has something to do with Jongin.

"It's not like that... it's..." Kyungsoo was struggling to get the words out, (just say something anything will do...)

"It's what? am I wrong for thinking like that?" Minseok's face was between confused, hurt and worried.

"No not at all... well except with Beakhyun, it's not embarrassed... it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter