Morning-sickness

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone

sorry for being away for so long... I had to take care of some stuff, and being away from the story for so long... I kinda forgot what's going on *embarrassed*. Anyway  this chapter is different from the others, on this one I wrote it from the couples POV. Just to try it, I don't know if I want to continue with?! And also this chapter is pretty much like a school assignment, finding facts about pregnancy and couples reaction on it, with my own touch in it =) (I did more work on this than any other school assignment!). The next chapter will be longer and more interesting (I hope).

P.S welcome to all the new subscribers and thank you, I hope you all (new and old) enjoy the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan's POV

Minseok's morning sickness... tssk not really "morning" sickness, more like "all the time" sickness. My wife is two months pregnant and is nauseous pretty much all the day.  I noticed that her eating habit is not what it used to be. This morning's breakfast was nothing more than a couple bites of oatmeal, and she's typically been skipping lunch, and only eating about half of her dinner. Pregnant women need to try to eat at least the same amount, if not more than normal, right?. Being the good husband that I'm, I'll be making some ginger ale for her, but she (in she I mean my lovely wife) just doesn't want it!

(In the end remember, there is not one cure for morning sickness. Women all respond differently to different treatments. That said, if you find something that works, stick with it as long as it works. Though do realize that what works might change week to week, day to day or even pregnancy to pregnancy - Jongin)

But seeing her very miserable, pains me, so I decide to do whatever power I have to make it up to her. Basically for the past 3 weeks I have been her nurse, waiter and everything she needs, because most of the time she is not capable of doing anything... beside sitting in bed or sitting on the couch. Because she has been so sick I have been blessed with opportunities to help her with the house and to serve her directly.

I make sure I get the dishes done every night so that no smells are left over. I usually call her when I go shopping, while being lovey-dovey trying to find out what sounds good to her. And keep our home as clean as possible so that when she is feeling ill and needs to lounge and relax, she can do it without feeling she is in a pig-sty, I think being sick in a clean home is better than being sick in a home that is messy and mentally exhausting to think about. Plus being married to a much very extremely neat person, doing what I do is just the basics.    

I have become a little bit better cook, thanks to chef Ramsey that is... That man has open my eyes to a whole new world and a talent I never knew that I had!. Surprising my Baozi with a new dish every time, the cute faces that she makes when eating is just worth it.  

Going to all of the doctor visits is a must or that what Jongin told me. And I will just complain like, she is not eating enough or why morning sickness not morning anymore and my favorite Do I have to tie her to the couch?. And my Baozi never got offended she would smile and chuckle, because I made the questions funny. I have notice a long ago that humor works in our relationship. But I mess up at the last doctor visit... no one is perfect I guess.       

Jongin gave me a list Kyungsoo used to follow, when she was pregnant. A list that will help me take care of my baozi. (Hyung for now, here are a few things that can help:). It was my way to remind her that she wasn't alone and I wanted to help.

Help her maintain a high-protein, high-carbohydrate diet.

Encourage her to drink a lot of fluids-especially milk. You might also want to keep a large water bottle next to the bed. She should avoid caffeine, which tends to be dehydrating and she might want to start the day with a small amount of a juice or flat soda; the sweet flavor will probably encourage her to drink a little more than she might otherwise.

Be sensitive to the sights and smells that make her queasy-and keep them away from her. Fatty or spicy foods are frequent offendors.

Encourage her to eat a lot of small meals throughout the day-every two or three hours, if she can-and to eat before she starts feeling nauseated. Basic foods like rice and yogurt are particularly good because they’re less likely to cause nausea than greasy foods.

Make sure she takes her prenatal vitamins.

Put some pretzels, crackers, or rice cakes by the bed-she’ll need something to start and end the day with, and these are low in fat and calories.

Be aware that she needs plenty of rest and encourage her to get it.

Unlike other pregnant women, Minseok is gotten prettier and y with time goes by. She already had a dynamic body and because of morning sickness she lost a lot of weigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter