Rings

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey everyone

I was ready with chapter 7 a day after I found it, but... the news about ladie's code made me not post the chapter yet. I wanted to at least wait till her memorial service ended. EunB rip...

So here is chapter 7, sorry for any mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*ring ring* a smile appear on Luhan's face when he could see the name of the caller, my Baozi.

"hey you... where you at?" (home, better be the answer Minnie...) Luhan was having a break and enjoying a cup of coffee, waiting for Jongin so they can continue their work.  

"... oppa" not Minseok's voice, but a familiar one. (Kyungsoo... but why is she calling from Minseok's phone?) Luhan who was sitting on the sofa, placed the coffee on the table.

"Kyungsoo, why is Minseok's phone with you?" feeling very nervous now (not tell me...!?).

Luhan storm out of the office and pulling Jongin with him. Driving not like a professional racer or a drunkard, but differently something in between. Jongin somehow understood the situation out the alien language Luhan was using, but still didn't make him feel any better... Jongin was very uncomfortable under the whole ride, he was holding into the seatbelt so dearly.

"Hyung... hyung... HYUNG, oh god we're going to die... why are you driving like a broken arm. This is illegal I'm telling you, I'll sue you for kidnapping me and... " Luhan cut him off with a angry tone in his voice.

"SHUT UP JONGIN... I'm having a no Minseokie is having a baby" Luhan couldn't see anything in front of him anymore. Wasn't even aware of all the fans and press, cheering for him. Even Luhan thought it was a miracle for them to have reach the hospital in one piece.  Barely locking the car, the two men race their way into the hospital, to the reception. Trying to catch their breath and made a sentence by working together.

"My wife..." Luhan started, but was gasping for air

"My wife..." Jongin who wasn't feeling the same after the near death experience, just repeated Luhan.   

"Having a..." Luhan again

"baby..." and finally Jongin was some help

"... ok. Your wife is having a baby, where is she?" the nurse was used to be greeted like that, but why is the atmosphere weird, just who is the father? Where is the wife? Not knowing who to talk to, she give them some time to relax and maybe some water.

"So you two whose wife is it? and her name please!"

"Mine and her name is Xi Minseok" (oh please god don't tell me that I'm late... I don't want her to be alone right now).  

"Oh yes Mrs. author come with me please" the nurse lead the way to Minseok's room. She was still in labour, not ready yet. Before they entered, they were able to hear Minseok's screaming. Hearing that Luhan and Jongin looked at each other. Jongin with his hands on Luhan's shoulders now, telling him to be prepare for the last battle of the pregnancy.

"Is it that bad?" Luhan was hurt and worry, hearing his wife be in so much pain like that.

"Hmm... how to tell you, just don't get near her. Hyung I almost lost an eye... twice" Jongin's experience was very sad indeed, he pulled his hand up to show Luhan his ring.

"See Hyung I had to fix that ring, because Kyungsoo squeezed my hand too hard that she broke it... twice" Jongin almost got teary remembering his time.

"...I see" despite the situation and Jongin's sad story, Luhan really wanted to laugh. Can't help it, yes it was a sad story but why did it sound so funny, Luhan can't stop himself from laughing. He was waiting outside when Kyungsoo was having a baby, so he didn't know what happen in the deliver-room, but he was able to hear every single scream coming out... he wasn't sure whose voice belong to whom though!!!   

"HYUNG... I'm serious, is me being in pain so funny to you?" yet Jongin was laughing too, the two idiots were lost in their own world laughing so hard. The nurse was still there, watching them and judging really hard. How can you laugh like that, when your wife is screaming her lungs out.

"Are you two GENTLEMEN done!?" yep it's officially, the nurse didn't like them from the minute they got in she didn't like them. While the nurse was yelling at them, a loud shout was heard.

"AAHHHHHH LUHAAAAAAANNNNNN!" Minseok was shouting in the name of pain and hate. (why did I let him do this to me... you just wait I'm gonna make your life a hell... if I survive this!).

Hearing that Luhan went running to his Minseokie leaving Jongin alone... with the nurse!

"Minnie you ok... don't worry I'm here, you will be fine" completely forgotten what Jongin just told him, and took his wife's hand in his. Minseok was having a mental, physical and emotional battle, too much was going on for her to focus.. Seeing it as a good opportunity, Minseok hold his hand and with the other hand his shirt. Pulling him back and forward, surprising him with her new strength.

"AAHHHHH I hate you so much... what you will be fine..... ahhhhh how do you know????? Knowing your here won't help me at all!!!!!" Minseok was taking her pain and stress out on Luhan. The poor man couldn't do anything, he just let himself being pulled, hit and cursed at. Knowing that Minseokie didn't mean anything she said.

Minseok is usually a shy, well-behaved and quiet lady. It was not like her at all to behave like this. But anyone will have to excuse her, 9 months of pregnancy plus taking care of Luhan (just that alone can make anyone lose their mind) made Minseok lose her common sense. Also Minseok got lost in the baby world, the cloths, the items etc. That she totally forgot about the birth, how the baby will come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter