Listen to me

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys

My lovely quiet reads... who insist to be silenced to the very end, but I will make you guys talk to me in one way or another ;)! Welcome to the new ones and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Anyway here you have the next chapter.      

P.S If I reach 100 subscribers (I hope =)) I was thinking of making an extra chapter or something... maybe about  Minseok and Luhan's wedding or how they met... I don't know still thinking, but I hope and pray that some of you will give me an idea! Oh and I changed Luhan's name from Lu han to Xi Luhan, somehow it's sound better. Sorry for any mistakes! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

For the next couple weeks Minseok started to act weird, being busy by herself, craving for weird things and most importantly avoiding Luhan. Having all her meals with her mother and Luhan's mom or sometimes with Kyungsoo, but not with Luhan anymore. Every time he ask her about it, she will be denying it and changing the subject. Can't handle it anymore, so Luhan decide to call Jongin.

*ring ring*

"yo yo hyung"

"Jongin she is avoiding me, no dinner together, no hanging out together... she doesn't even sleep with me sometimes. What to do" Luhan was almost crying, not knowing why Minseok was acting like. Having appointment at the doctor tomorrow, will conclude her 3 months pregnancy. 3 months and he is already forgotten... just what will happen when the baby is born??

"Hyung calm down" Jongin was trying to get a word in, but Luhan continued.

"And her mood swinging is no joke, it's like if I did one thing that pisses her off, she will say that I don't care about her, I don't love her, and threaten to leave me, I will talk to her very nicely and solve the issue, she will still give me an attitude about it and say you don't even know why I'm mad at you she will say I don't appreciate her, wow!! What did I do?" Luhan was on fire, not even his secretary dare to talk to him right now!

"Relax hyung, it's normal. Just tell me are you doing everything I told you? if yes, what have you been doing?" *lock door sound* Jongin lock himself, just in case anyone will hear them and with anyone means Kyungsoo...

"yea everything, always cuddle with her, make sure she eats well, help around the house and make sure to listen/talk to her, not only stare at her." Luhan was listing everything he remembers and feeling proud of it.

"good job hyung and no wild activity" Jongin asked so nervously.

"*sigh* no wild activity o... yea no" Luhan wanting to tell him everything, but what if that was the reason why Minseok was acting like that.

"what... did you... do!!" Jongin almost gave up on his friend.

"...only little skinship" almost whispering back.

"you... just couldn't wait hyung? come on remember don't come too strong on her, you have to take it slow"

"I know I know but... I just couldn't resist. I mean she kiss me and I refuse??? Just who do you think I'm?" now defending himself by blaming his wife. Actually it was true, all the skinship they had, was started by Minseok.

"ohh if it's her move, it's ok. It's normal hyung, because her body is changing and she is losing confidents in herself. She is showing so much love to you, because she is afraid that you will leave her or will not love her anymore."

"really... that's... Jongin my brother you must have suffer so much and you had no one to help you. Glad I have you."

"yeah yeah... now to what you have to do next" Jongin and Luhan was on the phone for hours, going through plan C.      

                      

A couple of days later

 

"So how is the baby? Did the doctor say anything to you?" Jongin was asking Luhan questions since he arrive at the cafeteria. Luhan was somehow in a bad mood, they did have a pretty busy week, but that's not something new. Usually he'll be enjoying his job, going around saying stuff like we have to bring justice, to people who are mistreated and we are the defender of the weak ... After a busy day, the gentlemen were having lunch together.

"why you ask?" he was too busy with the menu, to look at Jongin.

"Well maybe because you give the aura of a murder right now!" Jongin was slowly pushing Luhan's buttons, to make sure that Luhan doesn't go home while being mad. He must be on his top form to handle a pregnant Minseok.

"*sigh* I don't know, we were at the doctors' and that's what happen" Luhan begin to tell Jongin what happen that day in details.

 

flashback

 

"Come on baozi or we'll be late..." with the car key in his hand and almost out of the door, waiting for his wife.

"Ok here I'm" Minseok show up in a cute red dress, running to Luhan.

"yah yah you can't run remember?" Luhan was scolding her as if she was 5 years old.

It takes about 20 minutes from the couple's home to the doctor's clinic. It was Luhan's day off, so after the doctor visit, they will be going on a date. They were in Luhan's sport car, who knows how many times he will be driving it after the baby is born. He always felt cool driving his beloved car and the most important reason to love the car was, that Minseok won't take her eyes off him.

"Luhan" while putting her hand on her husband's and looking at him very extra cutely.

"yessss" (oh god, I think we'll get into an accident... no no Luhan be strong you can do it, just focus...) answering without looking at her.

"you want a girl or a boy?" Minseok was very curious, what will be ok with Luhan or what his parents wants.  

"ahh let's see... hmm for me as long the baby is health, if it's a girl or a boy I'm ok"

"really... hmm I thought you'll be more like, a boy because a girl will have a boyfriend. I'm really proud" said Minseok while trying to sound like Luhan.

"you did? sorry to disappoint you" (well that's because Jongin warn me about it. God please let it be a boy, I can't handle it if it's a girl... you know how possessive I can be).

After parking the car, they took a seat at the waiting room. Talking and laughing with each other, not caring about the looks they got from everyone else in the room. Looking around Luhan found himself as the only male, and because of that all eyes were on him. But that didn't stop him from touching and flirting with Minseok.

The world have gotten used to Luhan by now, thanks to Minseok's fans the couples interacting was all over the internet. They became one of the hottest celebrity couples in the world. Even though Luhan was not a celebrity himself, he did have a lot of fans. Normally fans will be hurt and sad when their favorite celebrity is dating or in Minseok's case getting married, but after seeing Luhan... yeah well they were literally fangirling over him.         

"Mr. and Mrs. Xi, I'm dr. Kim Taeyeon nice to meet you. You must be Kyungsoo's friend, she told me to take very good  care of you. Let's us start right away." Minseok went behind the curtain to be examined, and Luhan  was waiting until they were done.

"Well everything seem fine and normal, but you have to eat different kinds of food and have lots of water. Don't overwork or stress yourself. Anything you want to ask me?" She looked at Minseok, who was shaking her head and smiling. Thinking that was it for today, but Luhan had to open his mouth...

"Yea I have" surprising the dr. and Minseok. Both looking at him and waiting for him to speak up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter