Blue thing

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yo Yo Yo everyone!

I'm sorry I really wanted to update early, but I had visitors to take care of... My mom's friend, I was with them the whole day.... and before I knew it, it's 22:00.... but I manage to have the chapter ready for today =).

I have some questions for you guys, what color do you think look best on Luhan and Minseok. Cloths color that made you think Woow they're hot! I need it to... something later in the story!

There is just a little tiny (if I can call it that) in this chapter, I wanted to try it out, so tell me what you think about it!!!

Anyway the story continue where I left, do comment and tell me what you think. And sorry for any mistakes! (look forward to the next chapter, an old friend will enter the story! can you guess who?)

P.S Welcome to the new subscribers and I hope you all enjoy the story      

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally back at home, at their home with baby Sehun. Seeing the house for the first time, Minseok gave him a little tour around the house. As for Minseok, it has been a week and 3 days since she was here, and for the first time felt that the house was too big.

“Welcome home Sehunie, you will be living here from now on. Want to see your room?” Minseok was walking around with Sehun in her arms, kissing him for every step.

Every step (kiss) she took made Luhan drop something, (it’s just the first day… relax now you can do it, just relax. Being with him is very awkward, I guess I’m a dad now…).

“Minnie are you…? Minnie? Minseok?” Luhan thought that Minseok was putting Sehun to sleep, but the baby room was without a baby? (don’t tell me… oh god no not my bed!!!!). Running to the master bedroom and there Minseok was putting Sehun to sleep… on their bed… between Luhan and Minseok… just why?

“… Minnie why is the ba…Sehun sleeping here? He got a room remember?” Luhan was being very careful, not wanting to flip out.

“shhh he just fall asleep… and he will sleep her with us!” Minseok was whispering, but seeing how quiet Luhan became, Minseok pulled her husband out of their room so they can talk. (there is no other way but that… I hope he will understand.)           

“Hannie let Sehun sleep with us for now… ok?”

“WHAT… yeah right why don’t I let he sleep on my place while I’m at it!?” for Luhan the bed, his bed was off limits. No one is allow to touch it, let alone sleep on it! The only one Luhan will share bed with is and will always be Minseok....

“Come on Hannie… he is a baby and I don’t want to let him sleep alone in his room, which by the way is far away from our room!” Minseok was pointing at the baby room and their bedroom, to show her husband the distant between the rooms.

“Well it wasn’t far away when we decide on which room to give him!! And you promise to let him sleep in his room and we in ours!” Luhan was whining like a little kid, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and looking at the floor.   

“yes I know and he will…but not now, he is only a week and 3 days old! Just for now, it won’t be for long ok” from the beginning Minseok didn't like the idea of a baby room, leaving Sehun to sleep alone when he is so little... so she just played along with the baby room thing to please Luhan, but she didn't want to use it yet and telling Luhan about it will probably not be good for his health.      

“… *sigh*”  

“I will even wear the blue thing you like so much” she was moving her finger in circles on Luhan chest, hoping that he will fell for it.

“…You will? But you don’t like to wear it… even if you know how much I like it!” now with his hands in his pocket and trying to look cool, but in reality he was every happy. (Yes she will wear the blue thing… I must not sound desperate, maybe I will win something else!)

“I will I will even wear it for the whole day! So?” Minseok was very desperate this time, Sehun is too little to sleep alone maybe after some time, but not now! Knowing how much Luhan like it, she was sure he will say yes.

“(Ohhh jackpot, don’t think you won this one Sehun… I just let you win!) for the whole day, remember and also… Sehun will be with his grandparents on that day!” Yep as a lawyer, Luhan was known for his negotiation's skill. With that baby-face and twisted personality, he can make anything go his way.  

“Wha… *taking a deep breath* deal!” (I will try to get myself out of it somehow!)

“Ok… I will make dinner, go sleep with the baby you look tried. I will wake you up later if he hasn’t already done that!” and just like that his mood took a 180 degree swing, Luhan kissed his Baozi and went to the kitchen, to make dinner and call Jongin to report back to him.

*ring ring*

“Hey appa”

“(J-Jongin what’s wrong with his voice? Did I get the wrong number? Kyungsoo’s voice is not like that…) eh?"

“What are you doing wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter