How to tell him

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys

I'm back... Thank you to all the new subscribers and I hope you all will enjoy the story.  Actually I was ready with this chapter long ago, but was a little worry, that the story is going too slow, if so tell me about it (maybe if I made the chapters longer)!?... Also I'm going on a long trip (one or two months the most, maybe less), so I won't be uploading for some time. That will also give me time to finish the story and will upload when I'm back. I hope you guys will wait for me ;).     

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

(park??? why...ahh Minseokkie) leaving the cafe and running to the park, in hope that he will catch up with her. (ok now where is she? I can't take this anymore!)

*ring ring*

Luhan: Minseok stop playing around, I'm getting really mad.

Minseok: It's not my fault that you don't get the hint!!

Luhan: HINT... Minseok please baby come and talk to me. I can't take it when you run away from me...

Minseok: ...

Luhan: Baozi!?

Minseok: ...ok but I will tell something first

Luhan: go ahead

Minseok: We agree on a lot of things and one of them was to live just the two of us for now. Just you and me, and later on in the future... we will think about.... having......a......you know.....baby.

Luhan was just standing, the phone on his ear, giving his wife all the time she need to tell him whatever she needed to tell him. Trying not to smile too much. Luhan who finally understand the hint giving to him, but didn't want to show his excitement. Still loving the way his wife was struggling to tell him. (does she honesty think that I still didn't get it, well that's for playing with me Minnie).

Minseok: And I still don't know if you ok with it or not... but it's too later to regret, cuz it happen.

Luhan: what...I still don't knowwwww. Minnie please just come and tell me.

Minseok: yea well it's not like I don't want to, but I don't know how...

Luhan: yes you do, you always know what to say and how to say it.

Minseok: you.. what ...are ...you saying. don't tell me that you know and playing dumb...

Luhan: hahaha I don't know... I only know that I love you.

Minseok: OMG you know.... you are so mean...

Luhan: Minseok tell me NOW.

Minseok: ...I'm scared

Luhan: why?

Minseok: because it will be real if I say..

Luhan: I'm here so it's ok

Minseok who was hiding behind a big tree, was now facing Luhan. Still a couple of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter