New father

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy new year everyone (and a belated marry Christmas ;)) I hope that this year will be a good one for everyone in the world!

I'm sooooooo sorry for being away for so long.... I was very busy with work and other stuff that I didn't have time to update, but I did have time to write more of the story. I just have a little trouble putting it together, but that's something I will leave to worry about later!!! (If any of you guys have an idea that can help, feel free to leave a comment... maybe something like a Christmas or new year special?). 

So I'm back with the next chapter, Luhan taking care of Sehun alone or trying... oh again remember that I have no idea or experience with babies!!! SO hmm I hope you guys will like it...  

And welcome to the new subscribers and I hope you will like the rest of the story! Do comment and tell me what you think =). Sorry for any mistakes.         

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The day has finally come, where two men's (well... a man and a baby!!!) destiny will be decided. Where one must take sides for better or worse, to live life on the easy way or battle it out every day? To mark and protect your territory, and make others understand their position! No rules are needed or required in this battle... because remember everything is fair in love and war! And the winner will have the ultimate reward... Minseok's love, care and time... That day is here, where Luhan (the idiotic lovesick husband) and Sehun (who got no clue about anything) have to spend the whole day together and hopefully create the beautiful father-son bonding.... with Jongin's help!!!!

Luhan's thoughts (Everything happen so fast, that I didn't have time to realize what kind of a position I'm in right now! I was so caught up in my own world, and focused on making Minseok pay attention to me that I completely forgot an important detail... you see it all begins innocently enough... Okay, well biologically speaking that’s not true haha. Flash forward several weeks when the pee hits the e.p.t., the magical plus appears and all your wife’s afternoon naps, bathroom visits and mood-swing suddenly make sense. You’re going to be a Dad! For the next several months, you talk, you dream, you plan, you paint, you build, you do what you’re told as you anticipate the joy of a new child in your home and the experiences you will share for a lifetime (didn't do it, because of someone who had to complicate my life even more!). Then it begins for real. You drive, you fill out paperwork, you encourage, you cut the umbilical cord (didn't do it either, I was busy fighting for my life!) and you proudly announce to friends and family that you’re a New Dad! After all the hugs and high fives…POW! It hits you in the face like two police officers coming to break up a party you threw in high school while your parents were out of town.

“Oh ! I am so screwed!”)

"you have to be kidding me!! What did I even do to you, to be punished like this?" Jongin was still whining like a kid.

"It was your reckless idea!! What are we suppose to do now, ha?" Luhan was looking out of the window, seeing his wife and Kyungsoo leaving the parking  spot... it has only been 5 minutes since the two ladies left. They were suppose to leave 15 minutes ago, but Luhan was hugging Minseok for too long!

"It's good that he is asleep right now... we are save for now!"

The two men were relaxing on the sofa in peace and quiet, Luhan was busy with the phone and Jongin with the TV. News about Minseok and Luhan were still all over, that made Jongin happy for some reason. He always knew that Minseok and Luhan will make it, despite the hardship they went though, how Minseok's agency were against them dating and tried to break them up, how some sasanege fans and anti-fans made up rumors that almost ended their relationship or Luhan just being himself. Never has Jongin seeing a cheesy fluffy mushy too extra sweet proposal, like the one Luhan made. From that day Jongin knew for sure that Luhan was truly the best Hyung he could ask for.

Always been together from wild single bachelors to be lovely married men and now having kids. Jongin looking at his Hyung and giving him a big smile, making Luhan nervous. Luhan looked at him with what-are-you-thinking-of look and Jongin give him a ohh-you-really-want-to-know smirk look.

"Jongin what the hell???" Luhan jumped from his place and took few steps backwards.

"Hyung... don't you miss having a boy's night? we have been so busy latterly... when was the last time we were together with the rest of the gang?" Jongin trying to remember the last time they had fun.

"yeah I miss that, but now is not the right time remember?" Luhan REALLY missed his friends or the so called gang. It's always fun with the boys, no matter what they always stick together and always help each other out... if it's a fight, they're all in it together, better get your kicked together than alone... money no problem... and the most important thing is girl problems. To get the girl, to help with the events to impress the girl, to protect the girl (more like spy on the girl) and to be able to give an alibi.  

"don't think about that now... we have a bigger problem here remember. By the way Jongin, can you even remember how to take care of a baby?" Luhan got a point here...

"you right... or not?!" Jongin took out his phone and called someone who can help them out.

"you know what, I hate it when you have that look in your eyes because it's means trouble." Luhan wanted to snatch the phone, until he heard who is was. 

Luhan and Jongin were now watching a drama, waiting for their friend to arrive. Sehun was still sleeping and thank goodness for that. Finally the sound of the doorbell made both of them jump up like little kids and run to the door, if that sound wake Sehun up... then it's over for them!   

"Miss me!" a tall guy that looked like an elf and sounded like a bear, was standing at the front door.

"Hyung" Jongin jumped at him for a hug.

"you really came!" (The second tallest of the gang and my brother-in-law! Yep Minseok's little brother. We have been friends, since Minseok and I started dating, the happy virus of the gang. Unexpected and crazy but in a good way. I thought of him as a little weird at first, to be honest I couldn't get along with him though it was... how to say... someone who reacts to every single thing, is someone I'm not used to be around. But for the apple of my eye, I had to try and I'm glad I did... he's a nice and friendly guy who talks to practically everyone and never intends to leave anyone out. I'm pretty use to his quirks by now and I enjoy being around him. He is a romantic and bright guy with positive personality. And always been passionate about learning and playing instruments. His habit is following the rhythm with his hands) 

Chanyeol got married before his older sister and now, a father for three children. If Jongin was good with relationships, then Chanyeol is the best with any marriage-related subject. A little secret to be told... Jongin did get a little help when he was in Luhan's situation and the help came from this guy... but no one needs to know. So just as always Jongin asked Chanyeol to teach Luhan the art of baby caring.     

"Listen up this is very important info I will give you Hyung." Chanyeol was getting into his serious mode, which is something they don't see everyday... parenthood and what it does to men! Luhan and Jongin couldn't believe the person in front of them is the same Chanyeol they know!    

"A baby’s cry is DESIGNED to bother us. They are helpless, and their cry is their way of getting us to take care of them. When a baby cries, our pulse and heart rate increase. I know it’s true, because I can feel it all the time. And that’s what the sound is supposed to do. It’s so you’ll go running over and help that little baby. Mother nature knows self-preservation". Chanyeol give them a can-I-continue-or-you-have-questions look, and they give him no-we're-good-continue look.

"But there is two types of cry, one is the baby is either hungry, sleepy, need to be changed or is hurt and the second is if they’re fussy-crying and if you’re losing it, put them down (crib, bouncy seat, whatever) and walk away. They’ll be OK, and you need to calm down or things will just escalate for both of you. I make it a rule not to carry around a crying baby (unless it’s real business). Why do I want to bring that noise closer to my ear?" Chanyeol wrinkled his eyebrows and showed an annoyed face, as if there was a crying baby near him. 

The three gentlemen were sitting and talking in peace, when suddenly out of nowhere a cry was heard. At first none of them reacted, until they remembered that there's a baby in the house. Running to the bedroom and seeing little Sehun crying and kicking with his legs and arms.  

"Is this a fussy-crying or real crying?" Luhan asked.

"That... is... fus..sy.... real crying...?" Jongin was suddenly unsure, he didn't know anything about fussy or whatever Chanyeol was talking about. For every time one of his kids cried he will hug and carry them right away.

"Really Jongin...really!!" Luhan couldn't believe it, just why is he here again...

"That gentlemen is of course... REAL CRYING oh my God what is wrong with you two. Everyone know that after sleeping the baby will wake up hungry... ok now where is the baby bottle?" Chanyeol looking at Jongin who looked at Luhan, and after a few cry they realize the situation......... no one knows where the baby bottle is????

"Oh dear God we gonna kill the little one! Noona will kill me!" Chanyeol whisper to himself. While Luhan and Jongin were fighting.

"How would I know??? Jongin go to the kitchen and look for anything that seem like a baby bottle to you and bring it back!" Luhan left the job to Jongin because honestly, he was not sure if he could be able to recognize the wanted item! And as things are at now... he didn't have enough confident to recognize anything out of his world...!

*more baby crying* Sehun still crying and Luhan looking at him while Chanyeol looking at Luhan... wondering how in the world his sister left Sehun in Luhan's care!!!!

"..... Hyung what are you waiting for?" Chanyeol asked

"... waiting for Jongin to come back with the baby bottle, it's not like I can feed him!" Luhan fired back at him, just what can he do without the baby bottle!?

"No but you can calm him down, make him feel he is safe and protected!" and gesture to his brother-in-law to pick Sehun up.  

Luhan found himself moving to Sehun and trying to remember what Minseok does when she carries him. She will lower herself and have one hand under his head and the other under his , picking him up and... just as things was working for Luhan, he remembered that Minseok kisses Sehun and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter