flashback part 1, Bed

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello people!!!! Remember me...... I missssss you guys soooooo much!!!!

I'm still very busy with school, but sometimes like today I decided to take a break and write something. I hope you all have been good =).

Just wait a little longer and I hope that I will have time to update more often.

Ohh and happy (late) new year (hahahahahaha I can't believe it, 24 days after the new year), well I'm sorry for any mistakes and I hope you guys will like ;).

Welcome to the new subscribers and let's continue with the story. Just in case you can't remember we will continue with the flashback, if it still doesn't ring a bell feel free to read chapter 14 again (or the story again ^^)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

On one early morning Luhan dragged  Minseok with him so they, as he said, let's go buy some furniture. They decided to live at their parents houses until the finishing of the new house. They had pretty much everything, but they needed to buy something new for the new house and the new life that awaits them. Some of the few things they needed is a bed, cabinet, couch, bed, vase, cups, bed, pillows and did I mention the bed!    

"This is a very light and inviting living room. Let's start with our store's furniture first." Luhan and Minseok followed the worker around, looking and talking.

"What style do you prefer?"

"Hmm... a bright and cheerful style, which can make you feel warm and at ease, but it also have a classic feeling..." something from both worlds, the Korean and Chinese.

"Something like this." showing Minseok a living room set that has everything she describe.  

Luhan on the other hand had something else in mind, the bed!!!! He didn't care if the table is round or square or if the cabinet is black or white, because he liked Minseok's style, BUT the bed MUST be to his taste. Also sometimes Minseok's taste seem to be out of his world.... more like a manga world... with you know pink and cheesy decorations. Therefore knowing every well if he let Minseok and Soo buy the furniture... they will end up with a same boring princess queen size bed as Jongin's and Soo, so for that not to happen, Luhan decide to come along.

(interesting combination! I will let her have fun with that, but the bed... I have to be especially careful about the bed, that's the most important item) While he was looking with Minseok, pretended to listen and looking around, he slowly moved from the living room to the bedroom.   

"Are you looking for a bed?" asked one of the male workers

"ah...ye..ah... WE are actually. Minseok come here for a minute."

"ok we got everything except.......... the bed." Minseok could clearly see the sly look on Luhan's face... he is up to something!!!

I'll show you the ones we have, your husband is a tall person, so this bed is wide enough for both of you and there's enough space to stretch in it. Also if yo......." Luhan interrupted the male worker with 

"yea that's very nice and everything but we have a style in mind" and giving him the spare me the long speech look (did he just say Husband.... I like the sound of already, hihihihi).

"we do????" (oh god he IS up to something!!! Did he just call him husband, it kinda sound good)

"King size bed!!"

"What? no we don't need a bed that big" Minseok was shocked, a king size bed, just what is wrong with a normal size bed, it's not like they will play football on it!  

"yes we do, king size" Luhan was not backing down, avoiding Minseok stares just in case he might go weak. 

"why do you want to buy something we don't need? and do we even have room for it?" she already thought Luhan's old bed (queen size) was big, if he wants a king size... just how big does it need to be for him to be satisfied.

"yes we do... beside now since we have to buy a bed why not a big one?" every man's policy, if you have to buy, than buy big!  

"tell me why do we need it to be that big?" why is she asking...... because she honestly and innocently didn't think like that about a bed. Seeing a bed for Minseok, is like it is for all NORMAL college people ah what a nice bed, it will give me a great sleep. But that is not the case with Luhan.  

"do you really want me to tell you? here?? in front of everyone???" saying that with no look of shame on his face. And he sure will be more than glad to tell Minseok SOME of his fantasies.  

"...... ert!" it finally hit Minseok, what's all the king-size talk was about. Can't even thinking about what is he planning to do with the bed. But whatever it is, it will be hard on Minseok!  

"yes I'm and you like me for it just admit it. the bed must be king size as my liking!!!" this is the first thing today they didn't agree on. And Luhan was ready to fight anyone that will stand on his way to pursuit the king size bed! So demanded that he didn't see the sad look on Minseok's face.

".... if so there's no need for me to come with you..." Minseok had a mixture feeling of sadness, disappointment and a little hit of piss off-ness. 

"ok ok, tell me what do you want?" feeling a little bad for being so stubborn, Luhan decided to make Minseok want to buy the king size bed as well. Because that is the right thing to do... right!?

"hmm this one, the round bed"

"what... is that? no Baozi I don't think that is a bed... i'ts more like a valentine couch!" he kinda regret asking her, Minseok's taste in bed sure was something you could find a shoujo manga, while Luhan's comes from a /adult/+19 manga.

"cute right, personally I don't like big beds, it's more cozy with a small bed then you can get closer to your partner" again being all honest and innocent about it, no hidden agenda whatsoever.

"it's too small, I mean we have to sleep hugg......... (what a minute that's not bad, actually it's not bad at all,  but a big bed is more fun). But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter