It's a...

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello guys

Once again I was ready with this chapter, but the bad news about Ladies code Rise made me wait a little. I somehow knew that her chances was low... but I really hoped she will make it... RIP Rise...

Sooooo Starting where I left, now remember that I don't know anything about pregnancy, birth or grammar. sorry for any mistakes. Hope you guys like it and do comment, I'm getting lonely for some reason... Did Luhan's character have an effect on me???     

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

 

Minseok and Luhan are going to check on their baby, to see if everything was normal, like five fingers on each hand, two legs and stuff like that. And the most important, is it a boy or girl?. Luhan didn't sleep the whole night, thinking and praying to God that it will be a boy. Not like he hated girls, but simply because he is not ready to lose his mind and soul worrying about two girls in his life!

Feeling uneasy while laying in bed, but still he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Two hours...three hours... tick tock, time was going by, finally he give up on sleeping. It was 7:50 time to wake up anyway. Minseok was sleeping so peacefully next to him, she looked like an angel with a cute sleeping habit... to drool. Luhan decide to take a shower and after cook breakfast for his wife.

"seokie... baby it's time to wa..." just as Luhan was yelling from the kitchen to his wife, he could feel someone back-hugging him. Without making any sound slowly and carefully, back-hugging Luhan and pulling his back closer to her chest.

"oh.... you're up?" trying his best to stay calm and not attacking her. Lately Minseok has been very bold with her actions, leaving a surprising and confuse Luhan (no actually since the day she had the talk with him). About her turning into a ert and scared at the same time, Luhan was laughing at the matter and told her she can be as ert as possible with him. But he didn't expect her to be that ert, the shy Minseok that didn't kiss him in public, is now hugging, kissing, cuddling and doing some unnecessary touching not only at home... but in public too. Even her fans started to notice... 

When he turn around to face his wife, he could see that she was still closing her eyes and using Luhan as a pillow. (What to do what to do... Jongin didn't tell me what to do in this situation!!!). Carefully placing his hands on her back.

"I'm so tired, the baby didn't stop kicking me for four hours... I blame you!" Minseok hugging her husband and swing around with him. Lately the baby has been very active, moving a lot, craving for bubble-tea and thanks to the baby Luhan can't wear perfume anymore... it's makes Minseok uncomfortable.

"That's my boy showing off his soccer skills" what Luhan said made Minseok fully wake up, and pushing Luhan away.

"Boy...? how do you know it's a boy? so you want a boy!!!" Minseok's mood-swinging has been no joke, one minute she's happy the next angry and finally ending it with a sad-crying scene.  

"No... seokie I told you, as long the baby is normal, it didn't matter" that was obviously a lie Luhan told her. He kiss her hands and tried to charm his way out of trouble.

"really...! hmm how about not knowing... it doesn't matter to me either, ok it's decided. Hannie your really surprising me, I can't believe me being pregnant made you so mature." now tip-toeing and kissing Luhan's nose... moved a little down to his lips and his neck. 

"..." Luhan is lost of words, just how did it end like that, he really want to discuss this matter a little bit more (great just great... what to do now? I have to know, so I can make preparation for later... and her kissing me like that is blocking my thinking).

After eating, they got dressed and off to the hospital. Luhan made sure to go with Minseok every time she had an appointment. According to Jongin, that will help him in the future.

"As you can see Mr. and Mrs. Xi the baby is healthy and normal. Here we have the head and arms" dr. Taeyeon was showing them and pointing at the 4D ultrasound image on the screen, pointing at the arms and legs and  hearing the baby's heartbeat. Minseok was very happy and excited, but had hard time seeing anything, because of the tears in her eyes.    

"Is it just me or the baby has three legs!!!" Luhan moved closer to the screen, to make sure.

" Oh no Mr. Xi, the baby has two legs, as for THAT Mr. Xi, then we have to talk about the gender it's wi..." dr. Taeyeon was cut off by Minseok.

"Actually we don't want to ahmm..." this time it's Minseok's turn to be interrupted by Luhan's hand over . Smiling to the doctor and telling her to continue. Just as dr. Taeyeon wanted to continue, Minseok interrupted her again. Minseok slaps Luhan's hand and give him *just wait till we get home* look.

"No we decided to not to know... only that the baby is normal and healthy, right honey?" Minseok was glaring at Luhan so bad that he had no choice but to agree with his wife. 

"...ok. I think it's good that you are thinking like that, but if you happen to change your mind... you can always call" dr. Taeyeon was especially looking at Luhan when she said that, since she already guess what was going on!

 

End of flashback

 

"so it's a boy hyung!!!" a very enthusiastic Jongin hop up and down in his place, looking at his hyung and waits for Luhan to act along.  

"... I don't know, I was not sure of what I saw... and Minseok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter