Don't talk to me

First child or husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys

I-m sooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrry!!!! OMG you don't know how bad I felt all that time I was away. But you will never guess what happen to me in this short period! I was hit by three bombs..... the first someone very close to me is gotten married!! She told me a week before the engagement, with other words we (the bridesmaid) had a week to plan EVERYTHING!!! And we're still planning the wedding.... I can't believe I will say this, but I'm so sick and done looking for any more dresses!!! And when we got back from the engagement party (the party was at their hometown), another bomb was waiting for me.

This time is also someone close to me and my family, for three months that person didn't feel he had enough energy, had a headache everyday and sometimes he felt dizzy. And he still didn't go to the doctor, no matter how many times we told him. But when he told us that he can't feel his leg anymore, we literally carried him in the car and off to the hospital..... After some tests, the results came out..... Oh God they found a tumor or some kind of lump in the brain part and an operation was needed. Thank God it was not a dangerous tumor/lump, but still he had to be careful from now on. The operation was a success and he is much better now, but it was a nasty situation.

The last bomb.... was my uncle and my aunt, they had a big fight over something stupid and almost got a divorce. I had to beg and cry to make them solve their problem as the adults.... and finally after the storm was over, I didn't have enough energy or any mood to write anything!!!     

I planned on finishing the story before I start school again, but I guess that can't be done now.... I really wanted to update as I promise, but NEVER have I thought that something like that will happen... One minute I'm happy and celebrating and the next.... well I guess that's life....! With that said I hope you guys will wait for me =) pretty please. I really want to continue the story but I don't know when I can update again. I think it will be after a long time.... I hope you guys won't leave me or my story =(, and I hope you will wait for me. Because honestly this story and yours comments, is the only one of the few things that makes me happy lately.    

Even after some time I couldn't write anything, but today I finally did it =). I guess now I can be a little happy and just relax before something else hits again.

SOOOO, on with the story. I'm sorry for any mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"But really Sehun is a good boy. He is not hard to handle, once you get used to him. And he is so cute when..." all of a sudden Minseok going all crazy and excited talking about Sehun, that she didn't notice that she is slowly and painfully pushing all of Luhan's buttons... she didn't notice the slowly change of expression, going from romantic husband to pissed off husband. Just how did they get from a kiss to talk about Sehun.... No more nice Luhan no more handsome inspector no more humor. And before she knew it, Luhan took her in for an angry kiss.

"*loud chu, pant... pant... pant*.... We have not seeing each other the WHOLE day and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is about Sehun? you didn't even call me or send me a message. If you were as worried as you said, than you should have call and check on things here!!!" changing from one mood to another in few seconds has become a new thing for Luhan. He will be happy for a day and sad/pissed off/stressed for three days and the cause to all that is related to Minseok.   

"y-you s-see... I wanted too, but... Kyungsoo didn't like it and took my phone away. Really, I was worry about you and I'm glad that Chanyeol was here to help." Minseok really (like really) wanted to call every 5 minutes, but Kyungsoo told her that today was off-limit. When Minseok tried to call Luhan secretly and Kyungsoo happen to see it, she confiscated her phone and will give it to her at the end of the day...

"yeah well it's not like we needed help or anything, he called and said that he wanted to see Sehun. Me and Jongin had everything under control, but it was nice to have Chanyeol with us today. We haven't had a boy's night in a long time..." (should I tell her that we almost give Sehun bubble-tea? nah she doesn't need to know everything)

"Oh it's so weird, me and Kyungsoo was thinking the same. That we miss hanging out with the other girls, so we were thinking about doing some-thing..." Minseok was still in Luhan's arms and looking at him, but Luhan suddenly broke the hug by slowly pushing Minseok away. Hands on his hips, head looking down, having an uneasy expression on his face... at that moment a lot of stuff was running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter