Princess likes the eternal maknae?

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

  

--->Your POV

 

Whoops! Yummy ice creams coming~! Ryeowook-sshi and I handed each of them their scoopful cup of ice creams.

"I want that one with three cherries on top!" Shindong protested, as Ryeowook-sshi shooshed him.

"Aish hyung, that's ___-ah's," He squeaked, insisting on giving Shindong-sshi the 'normal' cup.

 

We reciled to our places after giving them their shares. Ryeowook returned to his spot next to Kyuhyun-sshi while I sat on the space next to Heechul-sshi and Eunhyuk-sshi, abandoning the 'hot seat' on the center. I seriously don't wanna play questions and answers anymore yoo.

 

"Here's a cherry for you my princess," Heechul offered then placed his cherry on top of my strawberry ice cream. I was greatly pleased. I almost forgot about how I was pissed at him.

"Here's mine too..." Omo. Eunhyuk's giving me his cherry too? I smiled at them warmly. I found them so sweet, I didn't even realize I was this softy.

"Gomawo Eunhyuk-sshi, Heechul-sshi.." I said, pinching both their cheeks at the same time. Oh no. I'm their hater right? Psshhh. Whatever.

 

"You're blushing again Hyukie-sshi.." I teased, able to see his blushed face over the playful light of the candles. He scratched his head as I saw Heechul throwing a sneer over Hyukie-sshi. I wonder what's he thinking.

 

--->Heechul's POV

 

So he likes my princess too huh? Aish! Seriously, another rival? Psshh. Wasted time and effort. Whatever happens, I'll win over ___-ah's heart. I finished eating my ice cream, so was my princess.

"Want some more? I'll get you another scoops if you want.." I offered her, flashing my smile so dazzlingly.

"I'm fine" She refused, "Thank you anyways," She added, while the final cream on her spoon, leaving a slight mess on the corner of her lips. She seemed not to notice that, So what am I for?? I took the initiative to wipe it off her face.

 

I leaned closer to her and felt my muscle tensed. I gulped as she moved back, flustered. I smirked thinking maybe she thought I'm going to do something to her. I looked over her side, Hyukie's gone, perfect timing. Should I kiss her now?

I moved closer and closer as our eyes met. Her beautiful brown orbs narrowed and blinked fidgety.

 

"Yahh! hyung! Stop harassing her!" It's Sungminnie. Psshh. My little scoundrel rival. It seemed all attentions on us now, all of them raising their eyebrows on me. Fine. Doing what I initially must do, I wiped the cream off ___-ah's lips and moved away from her as soon as I finished.

"What's with the look??" -- "I just wiped off the whipped cream off her lips!" I grumbled, reasoning out. I turned to Princess as she gave me a slight bow, showing her thanks.

 

Aish. We were so close my princess.

 

--->Your POV

 

"Finally!" Kyuhyun jolted as the electricity went back. Everyone seemed to be all fed up. They started yawning and stretching their arms, and then went to their respective rooms. Leaving the living room deserted with only I, Ryeowook-sshi, Eeteuk-sshi, and the annoying Heechul.

 

"Aren't you sleeping ___-ah?" Eeteuk-sshi asked me while putting the throw pillows on their proper places.

"Not yet." -- "I'll still help Wookie-sshi clean these." I said, showing him the messed cups. Eeteuk-sshi just shrugged.

"Yah, ___-ah called me by my nickname!" Ryeowook cooed as he made his way to the kitchen. And just as I expected, Heechul approached me.

 

"Yah, Princess, call me Chuli Oppa." He said pleadingly, towering on me. Aish. He's just jealous. Not that I'm saying he likes me. I'm not yet sure. Sorry for being such an assuming one but I'm not a dense person not to notice someone who shows a liking on me. But whatever, I don't plan on having a boyfriend yet. Most especially, a Super Junior one. But as my sight hovered over Eeteuk-sshi, who's making his way upstairs, I'm not sure but I'd a sudden change of mind.

 

"HEECHUL-SSHI." I barked to Heechul, emphasizing each syllable.

"WAE? I'm years older than you.."--" And aren't we close?" He protested. I snickered at him.

"Exactly, we're not." By that, he glared at me unbelievably, as I compressed a laugh on my lips. I put the cups on the tray and then hurried over to the kitchen.

"I'm coming Wookie Oppa!" I yelled, wanting Heechul to be annoyed even more.

"Yah, ___-ah called me Oppa!" I heard Ryeowook yelled back as Heechul grumbly walked upstairs, maybe to his room. I smirked. Now there's one thing I liked about Heechul: Getting irritated so easily.

--->Narrator's POV

 

After working on the kitchen with Ryeowook, you head straight to your room and flicked on the light. Eeteuk already fixed it for you so it's now working. You realized you hadn't unpacked your things yet so you started working on that.

(Aiish. This'll going to be a long night..) You sighed as you started unpacking your things.

 

Meanwhile, some of the Super Junior members weren't asleep as well, but were in front of their computers, twittering each other.

 

---ON TWITTER---

(A/N: Just so you know, Heechul=HeeDictator; Eunhyuk=AllRiseSilver; Eeteuk=Special1004; Kyuhyun=GaemGyu; ShinDong=ShinsFriends; Siwon=Siwon407; Yesung=Shfly3424; Sungmin=MyBlackSmile; Donghae=Donghae861015; Ryeowook=Ryeong9)

 

HeeDictator: slightly mad at her. T T

 

ShinsFriends: @HeeDictator You're mad at who? @shfly3424 Give me some cookies here.

 

HeeDictator: @ShinsFriends She calls Ryeowookie 'Oppa', but she doesn't want to call me 'Oppa'. @shfly3424 Heebummie wants some cookies too.

 

AllRiseSilver: @HeeDictator Bwo?? Is that true? Aiish. So she likes Wookie. T T

 

Ryeong9: @HeeDictator @AllRiseSilver I don't think she likes me hyungs. She's just like a sister to me. ^_^ @GaemGyu You're watching Jumong again?

 

GaemGyu: @GaemGyu is watching JuMong. ^3^ @AllRiseSilver is watching . @MyBlackSmile I ripped your teddy bear, Mianhae! T T

 

HeeDictator: @Ryeong9 Aniyo. She must’ve liked you. Don't break my princess' heart. -_- @shfly3424 Where's our cookies??

 

ShinsFriends: @GaemGyu You're dead on Sungminnie now. @AllRiseSilver -__- you're watching 'that'? @HeeDictator She's not that close to us.

 

Shfly3424: @HeeDictator @ShinsFriends Aiish! Fine, I'll bake some downstairs. Others, do you want some too? :3

 

AllRiseSilver: @shfly3424 I want some too~! @GaemGyu Dummy I'm not watching ! >< @HeeDictator You really like her hyung?

 

GaemGyu: :D @shfly3424 give me some of that too hyung.. @AllRiseSilver I saw you! :D @ShinsFriends I know. I already locked my door.

 

Ryeong9: @shfly3424 me too hyung~! @HeeDictator It seemed not. I feel like she likes someone else though.

 

AllRiseSilver: @GaemGyu Psshhh! Whatever. I swear I'm not. @Donghae861015 Fishy! I directed a message to you. -_-

 

myblacksmile: @GaemGyu BWOYAAA~~??! >< You'll get it later!! >< @shfly3424 cookies! I'd like some~!

myblacksmile: She likes Wookie~~?? @Siwon407 hey hey read my message. -_-)

 

HeeDictator: @myblacksmile Let's be friends again minnie.. @Ryeong9 ~ ~ ~ @AllRiseSilver Obviously!

HeeDictator: @myblacksmile by the way, Shiwon's asleep, church tomorrow remember?:3

 

Special1004: @HeeDictator @AllRiseSilver @myblacksmile @Ryeong9 @Shinsfriends Don't talk about her here! Sleep now.

 

(Aiiish! This guys really. Careless much. This'll start rumors. Aiish! Why're they such pain in my ?

But still, I slightly wonder if ___-ah likes Wookie for real..) Eeteuk thought as he tweeted the guys to go to bed and then went to bed as well.

(What's so attractive about her by the way?..) He finally thought as he closed his eyes and slept.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N LOL ikr. there's twitter limit. :DD yayyy~ i got 11 subscribers?? thanksmuchooo! <3333
and yeah.. silent readers there...a.k.a. my friends,. thanks too.. LOL
ill update chap13 later or tomorrowww.. byes!!