Tears and forceful Smiles^^

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

a/n so sorry if it took a while. dont kill me.

ke ke~ anyway.. here's the update. and It's not dramatic at all.. waaah! I tried but just defo can't. ><

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

---

Your POV

My phone beeped a familiar tone as I fished it off my pocket to check on it.

___-ah, mianhae but something urgent came out, I needed to go.

Don't worry, I called someone to accompany you for the day.

And I'll pay you for the ice creams. ---The maknae

Ah! So he surely ditched me. What could be more precious than being with me? JK

Anyway, I flushed the toilet and went out of the cubicle. (Yes, I read Kyu Oppa's text message while doing 'it'. XD)

Aish! I swear I'll never eat that much ice cream cakes EVER.

"So where do I go now?" I mumbled to myself as I pranced out of the rest room.

Should I return to the ice cream store? I wonder who's Kyu Oppa called. Maybe one of the Super Junior members. I decided to call Kyu Oppa again, but to my misluck, my crappy phone's dang dead. How unfortunate.

---

Heechul's POV

"Out of reach!" I exclaimed. The three of us, Minnie, Hyukie and I, were now standing at the ice cream parlor where Princess was a while ago. It's been an hour and she's not returned yet. I'm getting worried now.

"I'm getting worried now." Eunhyukie sighed as if reading what's on my mind.

"We need to find her! I wonder if this is still part of Kyuhyun's evil plans." Sungmin said. Aigo. That Kyuhyun will definitely get it later. He musn't be doing these things to his hyungs.

"Let's find her separately." Eunhyuk suggested.

"Deh, it will be easier if we split up." Sungmin agreed. I smirked. An idea smacked my head.

"Then, whoever finds her first will spnd the rest of the day with her." I snickered, making the two think for a bit.

"Arasseo?" I said. They both nodded as the three of us split into finding where my princess is.

I need to get to her first.

---

Narrator's POV

While finding your way back to the ice cream parlor, your eyes caught on something.

"Dark shop?" You beamed, ironically making your face brightened. There you stood before a literally dimmed lit shop intended for rockers like you.

You walked into the place and was astounded to see numerous posters of rock bands you love.

"OMG MCR live DVDs!" You squealed to yourself as you took one of the DVDs piled on the shelf.

"That's a limited edition MCR live concert tours and it comes with a huge rolled poster for only $25." A guy wearing a maroon fitted shirt approached you, his voice came out loudly against the loud rock music in the background. He flashed you a smile with his silver pierced lips as your grin widen unknowingly.

(I'm SO going to buy this!). You thought gleefully and checked on your purse next.

Your jaw dropped when you realized you merely have only $50 with you.

(Dang it! Why did I ever have to pay for those ice creams?!) You inwardly cursed Kyuhyun for leaving you behind.

In the end, you spent half of your only money for the thing and happily went out of the shop.

"I'm getting my salary in a week so it won't hurt to buy something for myself right?" You mumbled as you legged off to the ice cream parlor.

---

Eeteuk's POV

Shopping with Kim Taeyeon is totally terrific. She was running here and there and try on this and that.

I seriously don't like shopaholic girls.

"Oppa! Let's eat somewhere." She said as she clung her arm to mine. I knitted my eyebrows to her. Surely, we're in our 'obvious' disguise now. Aigo. Why did I ever agreed on going with her? I know. It's manager hyung who insisted me on going out with Taeyeon. He said we should make a fuss about our relationship. Aishh. I can't believe I'm making my own frontpage.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Ice cream." She giggled. Suddenly, an image of ___-ah eating a cherry topped ice cream entered my mind. I smiled unknowingly, thus making Taeyeon look at me in a very suspicious manner.

"Oppa, are you in love?" She asked, snapping me back to reality. We were walking side by side towards where the ice creams are located.

"Why d-do you ask?" I stuttered. We entered the shop and sat near the glassy wall.

"I could see it in your eyes!" She giggled. "That's just how Yunho Oppa's face was like whenever he's thinking of me." She said proudly, winking so cutely at me. I wonder if I'm in love. Later on, the waiter came and asked for our orders.

"So who's the lucky girl?" Taeyeon asked, making me shudder a bit.

"I'm not in love." I managed to say but Taeyeon kept on flailing me. Aishh. My feelings for ___-ah should be a secret but Donghae figured it out and now this girl... I just sighed.

"Come on! Who is it?" Taeyeon asked for the nth time.

I just shook my head again and again, saying that I'm not in love with anyone. I turned my attention away from Taeyeon as I observed the view behind the windows.

"She looks like ___-ah." I inwardly uttered at a girl standing near the bushes, a mere few feet across us. She's wearing a dark get up just like what ___-ah usually does.

"Teukie Oppa. I'll back out the musical if you don't tell me who's she." Here she comes again. Aishh.

"Then I guess I have to tell on your relationship with Yunho-ah.." I threatened, making shut up.

"You're mean Oppa! I just want to know." She pouted and pinched my cheek.

I ignored her and just turned to look at the girl outside again but this time, finding her looking directly at me.. or rather, us.

"___-ah?" I muttered. It's indeed her. She's looking so shocked and.. unhappy. All of a sudden, she ran away, dropping the thing she was holding behind. What's up with her? I furrowed my eyebrows worriedly as I faced Taeyeon.

"Excuse me, but I think I'm going off first." I told as I leave Taeyeon behind.

"It's okay Oppa. Just go and get ___-sshi. Hwaiting!" I heard her shout out behind me. Oh shoot, now she knows too.

---

Your POV

I ran. Tears were dripping uncontrollably from my very eyes. I don't know why but I felt really hurt seeing Eeteuk Oppa with another girl. I'm quite sure that sh-she's his girlfriend. I frowned at the idea. I know I shouldn't have acted this way. I never thought I actually liked Eeteuk Oppa this much... never thought that I will actually cry for him.

Not even leaning back, I ran continuously whilst wiping my seemingly endless tears, not even aware of where I am going. I inwardly cursed myself for acting such an idiot. For sure, Eeteuk Oppa saw my weird expression as I am quite certain that our eyes met. As soon as he looked at me, I felt my sight coming to a huge blur as my heart began to pump heavily. I can't possibly be in love with him already, can I? I clasped my hands together and put them across my already aching chest.

"Yah!" I heard someone called.

"___-ah!" It's him. Eeteuk Oppa. Aigo. With what happened before, I can't possibly face him anymore. I ran further as I bumped to someone. Heck, dude what a wrong timing.

"Yah! Watch where you're go-- Princess?" Oh goodness! Why, of all people, does I have to bumped onto Heechul? He picked me up with a helping hand as he caressed my wet face.

"W-what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked, dumbfounded. I didn't dare answer him and instead took his hand and together, we ran away.

---

Heechul's POV

"Hey. Why're you dragging me? Who the hell made you cry? And are you running away from someone?" I asked her again and again. She instantly shoved me into a run as if someone's chasing us.

"Shhhh! Quiet! blonde guy!" She creaked.

"Hey! I'm not blonde anymore!" I protested but she just shrugged me off.

"Whatever." She said.

We ended up entering a photo booth after the long run.

"Aigo Princess. I never thought you love running this much!" I panted as I sat on a seat inside this small cubicle, wiping some sweat off my forehead.

"Quiet down Heechul-sshi.." She croaked lowly as she sneaked a peek outside. I curiously stood up behind Princess, enabling me to see what's going on outside behind the curtains. I let out a gasp as I saw Teukie Hyung running passed us and turned to see Princess who was sighing in relief by now.

"Are you running away from Teukie hyung?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"W-what? No! Why would I?" She answered with a cracked voice. I observed her face and palmed her tear-dried cheeks gently. She flinched at the touch.

"Princess. Just tell me the truth." I asked sincerely, making her gulped a bit. I know there's something between her and Teukie hyung. I just want her to confirm it by herself.

"I- I don't know," She muttered as she sat down on the seat.

"Do you like him?" I swallowed as I settled myself on the seat next to her too. I don't wanna hear her response.

"No, I don't." She bit her lip.

"Yes, you do." I opposed. Somehow, she's a lame liar.

"B-but he has a girlfriend." She frowned. I smiled bitterly as I pulled her into a tight hug.

---

Narrator's POV

"Where is she..." Sungmin hissed as he stood before the ramyeon restaurant. He was finding you for half an hour now and still seeing no lead to your wherebeing. Suddenly, he saw Eeteuk wandering around and called him.

"Teukie Hyung!" called Sungmin as he approached him. Eeteuk kept on walking and doesn't seem to hear him calling.

"Deh! Hyung!" He called again. Eeteuk turned to see who was calling him and finally found Sungmin.

"Hey Sungminnie!" Eeteuk said as he met up with Sungmin.

"Why are you walking so rapidly?" Sungmin questioned.

"I'm looking for ___-ah. Have you seen her?" Eeteuk answered, making Sungmin raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you looking for her?" Sungmin asked his hyung with a slight scorned tone.

"Err. I saw her dropped this when she was walking." He answered while waving the black paperbag to Sungmin's face. Sungmin nodded but still wondering how the hell would someone drop such a big thing.

"Arasseo, I'll take this to her. I'm also looking for her by the way." He replied as he took the paperbag from Eeteuk.

"Ani.. I'll give this to her. I still have something to ask her." He said as he refused to give the thing to Sungmin.

"What do you want to ask her hyung?" Sungmin asked.

"Something.." Eeteuk said. Why do you care by the way? He mumbled inwardly and silently cursed himself afterwards for the mean thought.

"Let's find her together then.." Sungmin said as they walk together to look for you.

---

Your POV

(a/n listen to this while reading. <33 im not sure if it suits the scenes but whatever, just enjoy the song. lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1UgS-fAR58)

"Heechul-sshi.." I uttered. This guy has been embracing me for quite a while now, not saying anything.

"H-Hey!" I yelled when he didn't respond. By that, he pulled away revealing a face I would never imagine of him.

"What's wrong?" I asked his gloomy face.

"Nothing." He shook his head. "I just wonder what did you see to that old guy." He added.

"P-Pardon?" Ohmygawd! How did he know I like Eeteuk Oppa? Oh shoot I'm busted.

"You can't lie to Kim Heechul, Princess. I know you like Teukie Hyung." He said while ruffling my hair. I was massively nervous deep inside.

"Arasseo. I do like him.. But it's useless." I said as I played on my fingers, hoping to distract myself from wavering. Aishh. Anyways, I don't think I could lie to this guy anymore.

"Useless? What do you mean useless?" asked Heechul. I turned to look at him this time.

"It's one sided. He has a girlfriend. So I don't stand a chance. Get it?" I told him.

"Well if that's the case, I'm here for you." He smirked. Aigoo. He completely ruined the atmosphere. I glared at his frisky face and just noticed how his black fringe glamorously suit him. Those large orbs of his were sparkling beautifully too.

"Do you really like me?" I asked curiously as he peered closer to my face.

"Yes, I do." He whispered.

---

Heechul's POV

"But I wonder why you like me.." She asked. It would take me forever if she wants me to enumerate all the reasons why I like her so I just settled in with an answer.

"I like everything about you." I smiled my famous smile.

"But you don't know anything about me." She said lowly. Aishh. I don't care! Does it need to have reasons when you like someone?

"There are other idols who are seriously more beautiful than me. And don't you think I'm too young for you? We're ages apart." She bluntly said.

"W-Why do you think that? Age doesn't matter so they say." I irritably said. I seriously looked a lot younger than other twenty year old guys out there. Psshhh.

"And for your information, the guy you like is older than me." I added, which made her furrowed her eyebrows. How cute.

"Just by days dummy." She muttered. Argh. Princess is pissing me off.

"That's not the point here.. I--"

"Just.. Just stop liking me, will you?" She cutted me off. I turned to look at her in daze, my mouth was opened agape. How could she ask me to do that?

"I don't want to." I sternly said.

"I courteously am asking you to not like me and you don't have a choice." She said.

"Yes I do have." I insisted.

"Why're you so persistent? Aishh!" She scoffed.

"To tell you the truth, you don't stand a chance against Taeyeon. She's beautiful and hot." I abruptly said, earning a deadly glare from Princess. Uh-Oh.

"I get it.. I'm not as beautiful as that Taeyeon. And I'm sorry if I'm not hot. Seriously, I don't give a damn." She furiously gulped as soon as she finished.

"But still, I like you." I said in the most sincere way I could.

---

Narrator's POV

Everytime Heechul said that he likes you, you don't know if you got to believe or not. At this moment, it isn't Eeteuk on your mind but this guy in front of you.

"But--" You were cutted off as Heechul pecked a quick kiss on your cheek, making you blush abruptly. You felt a loud thud on your chest as you swallowed.

"I don't need an answer Princess. Just let me like you, that's all." Heechul said with a smirk on his face. You thought for a moment and heaved out a sigh.

"Do what you want. Just don't blame me if you get hurt." You sighed as you turned away from his gaze. Heechul smirked and moved over to face you.

"Let's take pictures." He said friskily as he went out of the booth and did something to the machine.

"Whatever." You muttered lazily.

***

"Smile!" Heechul said as you forced a grin on your face.

*FLASH!*

"Don't be such a gloomy. Smile your heart Princess." He said as he placed an arm around you.

"But I don't want to smile." You said. Heechul faced you and chuckled.

"You're prettier than Taeyeon when you smile." Heechul said as you turned to face him.

"Here it goes!" Heechul squeaked as both of you returned to face the monitor and smiled.

*FLASH!*

"Aishh. But she's prettier than me still." You frowned.

"If I give you a make-over, you can be much prettier than her."

"Even if I become pretty, she already got Eeteuk Oppa."

"I don't really know how hyung came to like her. I thought they're only friends." He said.

"Things change, you know." You retorted.

"SMILE!" Heechul said as you both turned forward.

*FLASH!*

"I wonder what you like about hyung.." He sighed.

"I wonder what you like about me.." You shrugged as Heechul chuckled.

"You're different. . . beyond normal." He answered while smirking. You threw him a glare in return.

"Bwo? Not normal?!" You grunted while pouting pissingly.

"You're one of a kind. . . SMILE!" Heechul yelled as you grinned at the monitor.

*FLASH!*

"Last shot Princess." Heechul snickered.

"Yeah. Finally." You sighed.

"Have you ever been in love?" He abruptly asked.

"Why do you care?"

"Just asking." He replied. You touched the thing hanging on your chest and clutched it tightly.

"I guess so." You shuddered as you remember him.

"I won't leave you like he did." Heechul whizzed as you felt his breathing closer than ever. You were startled to see that he was facing you, so closely, that your nose almost touched, making your blush impossible for him not to noticed. Moreover, you knitted your eyebrows at what he said. I won't leave you like he did.. How did this guy know 'he' left me? You wondered as you stared directly at him with a questioning look. (a/n heechul knew about your past love. see chapter 18^^)

*FLASH!*

You turned away as you felt the awkward feeling. Your heart was thudding loudly as you heard the noise of the printing machine.

"What do you mean you won't leave me?" You stuttered as Heechul smirked and moved away to get the photos. You exhaled deeply as he went away. Your heartbeat returning to its usual rate. Aigoo. Why am I feeling this way?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n Sorry..i know it's kinda boring. >< and not dramatic at all. LOL I wont promise anything ever caz I cant seem to keep them. ><

Psshh. And keep voting on the polls. I'll be closing that anytime soon. It seems Heechul's leading so I made her fall slightly for heenim. XD ^^

but yu could still change that. :D LOL im both team chuli and sungmin so why not?XD <33

I actually prepared If ever you are to end up with who endings so it's actually fine whoever wins the poll. So yep. Keep on voting!!

and sorry for not updating real fast. I srsly suffer writer's block here. waahh. pity me! ><

and I almost got 100 subscribers!! omo! omo! I'll be very happy if we reached a hundred. tehee^^

much love and all. <333 *huggles* Happy belated 5years to SJ and us elfs btw. <333