The puppy pooped O_O

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

CHAPTER 15
--->Your POV
 
"Teukie Oppa! Welcome home!" I greeted cheerfully. I wanted to apologize about how I ignored him a while ago, but with the way he smiled back at me, I think I'm forgiven.
 
"Close your eyes ___-ah." He prompted. I wonder what he's up to.
Whatever, I just followed and covered my eyes with my hands.
 
After ten seconds or so, he asked me to open my eyes.
 
"Awww!!" I squealed right away. A cute little chocolatey brown puppy's on Eeteuk Oppa's hold.
I pursed my hands together and looked at the puppy in awe.
 
"It's a she." Eeteuk Oppa said, grinning.
"Can I hold her? Please?" I pleaded. I badly want a puppy of my own since I was a little brat. And now, seeing this puppy reminds me of my childhood dreams.
 
Eeteuk Oppa leaned closer to me as he passed me a hold of this cute puppy.
I blushed at the sight. We're like.. ahem.. a family.
This puppy's our baby. I'm the Omma and he's the Appa. flush that. Oh noo. What am I thinking?
 
I shook the rather hilarious thought off my mind.
"What's her name?" I asked, looking at the puppy on my hold. I cuddle it dearly as it my cheek.
Omo. The puppy likes me!
 
--->Leeteuk's POV
 
"Hasn't have a name yet.." I answered. ___-ah was too cute here. Cuddling the fortunate puppy on her hold.
Aiish. I suddenly want to be a puppy now. kidding.
 
"Poor nameless puppy." She mumbled pitifully but still cutely at the puppy.
 
"Is she yours Oppa?" I shook my head.
 
"She's ours."
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Are you certain of that?" I asked unbelievably at Minnie.
He nodded assuringly.
 
So, Princess doesn't really like Wookie that way.
I'm relieved.
No. Screw that. I'm glad.
 
I felt my face went brighter after the rabbit delivered the news to me.
Aigo. He sometimes do good aside from massage.
 
"Heechul-sshi!" Someone called. I beamed. It's Princess! err. not calling me Oppa again. Aishh.
I leaned back as I found her smiling so brightly. Very pretty.
But what's that she's holding?
A miniature bear?
 
"Look! A puppy!" She presented happily.
So that little brown thing's a puppy?
Aigo. Heebummie will kill me.
 
Eeteuk hyung walked next to her, as they both approached us and Sungmin.
 
"How cute ___-ah!" Sungmin said in awe. Oh I get it. He's a chihuahua right? It's not surprising he likes his own kind.
 
"Oppa. She's too cute." She hugged the thing more tightly. Aigo. I'm starting to feel jelly-aced over the dog. Lucky little puppy.
 
"Yah ___-ah. She looks kinda like the one on the wallkpop pic. The one Wookie's cuddling!" Sungmin squeaked.
I don't know what he's talking about.
 
"Geuraeyo. Manager hyung bought the same puppy that Ryeowookie has on that pic. But it's not the same. Just a look a like," Eeteuk hyung said. Sungmin then nodded, he seemed to get what hyung said.
Well, I don't.
I felt so left behind at what they're talking about so I butted in.
 
"Yah. What's that puppy doing here?" I snickered.
Somehow, I'm getting jealous and jealous over the thing as it over my Princess's precious cheek. I know it's dumb to get jealous over a puppy but I can't help it. I just found out that Princess doesn't really like Wookie and now this?
 
"Well, it's here apparently because of your carelessness." Eeteuk sighed.
Oh. The hell. So it's now my fault that it's here?
 
"Yah hyung. You just made us a headline on internet." Sungmin jotted.
I raised an eyebrow. I don't get what they're all saying.
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
"Aishh. Hyung, you're getting old you know?" -- "Remember last Saturday night's twitter session?" I said. Heechul hyung's face seemed to be so confused just now. I traced some irritability over his aura.
Probably, he doesn't like the way ___-ah cuddles the puppy or he's just so confused as to what we're all talking about. Whatever.
 
"Ohhh that." Heechul hyung just said lowly, accused.
I heaved out a sigh and continued playing with ___-ah and the puppy. Her face joyfully smiles everytime the puppy her face. Aigo. Someone transform me into a chihuahua, quick. now.
 
"That puppy apparently covered up for all the issues." I heard Eeteuk hyung explained to Heechul hyung.
Moments later, Siwonnie legged downstairs and caught a glimpse of us all.
 
"Wow. A puppy. Is that yours ___-ah?" He peered and pounced unto us.
"Aniyeyo. It's yours. Eeteuk Oppa brought her here.." She said gleefully as Siwon approached us.
 
"Annyeong Haseyo~!" Oh. It's Kyuhyun I'm sure. Seems like KRY finally got home.
I turned to my wristwatch and found out it's 5pm already. I'm pretty sure the others will be ho-..
 
"Yahh we're home." It's Hyukie. Yeah. As I was saying, the others are home.
 
--->Narrator's POV
 
After Eeteuk explained what happened to everyone, they all apologized to you.
 
"It's fine Oppas, my identity's not known so it's really fine." You gave them your wonderful eye smile and continued holding over the puppy.
 
"We promise to be careful next time." Hyukie pouted, greatly disapponted to himself.
He's just sitting next to you so you held his shoulder and thanked him.
He blushed. Then a sudden question popped on your mind.
 
"Ne Oppa. Do you like me?" You whispered to him, leaning close to his ears.
 
He looked at you gravely. Like you just told him he'll die on the next minute.
You peered closely to him. Observing his pink face.
Everyone were all busy sharing the happenings on their day so you and Eunhyuk weren't noticed at all and luckily, Heechul went to go pee. (a/n LOL)
 
"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk throttled, sweatdropping.
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
She asked me if I like her.
Oh great.  Yes of course I like you a lot ___-ah.
 
But no word came out like that. Rather, "What do you mean?" was all I could say.
 
She rolled her eyes and fondled the puppy on her hold.
"Nothing. It's about that article, saying you might like the girl you're all talking about on twitter. And that girl is surely me right?" Aigo. Why oh why was she this investigative.
 
"I'm just wondering Oppa.." She faced me and I felt my face going all red. Somehow, I felt like having the guts to tell her how I feel. But would it be awkward?
 
I glanced at her as she's having a happy time with little puppy.
Her cute dimples pumping in and out off her cheeks everytime she giggles.
Her beautiful eyes that melt me into squish whenever she gazes at me.
Her touch sent shivers and butterflies in my stomach. 
Her mere presence makes me blush like crazy.
I wonder how she'll react if she found out all about these madness.
 
I sighed and just faced her. Heart thudding loudly on my chest.
I must confess now.
I hope she'll give me a chance. Aiish.
About Wookie? Oh boy. I don't believe she likes Wookie. It's just.. I don't believe. Period.
 
"___-ah. I.." Aiish. I felt my tongue moved back. I can't speak.
"Ne Oppa?" She peered at me closely, how lovely.
 
"I.. What if I like you?" Oh god. This is so hard. I'm sweatdropping like crazy.
I don't know what to do. Aigo.
 
"You like me Oppa?" She said shockly, eyes in disbelief.
 
Okay.
My confession's now in a matter of just a word: 'yes'.
 
She's still facing me. Eyes patiently waiting for an answer. Lips pursed.
And unbelievably to me, the puppy on her hold looks at me like it's waiting for my answer too.
It gazed up to me, completely mimicking ___-ah's stare.
 
Aigo. Why am I seeing a puppy with a facial expression? I shiverred and headdown.
I'm seriously lost.
 
Suddenly, "AICKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!"
___-ah squealed loudly, making all of the guys on the living room turned to her. I wonder why.
I turned back to check on her.
 
Eek. Puppy pooped.
 
--->Your POV
 
"Eeew." My jolly mood has been changed 360 degrees pissed!
I kinda wanna teach this puppy a lesson. Omo. A poop on my lap. How gross.
 
I lost all my attention over Hyukie Oppa. Apparently, we were having a rather serious, heart to heart talk but this freakin' doggy expressed nature so sudden. Aishhh! My school skirt's all ruined!
 
"Aiiiick! Help!" I called for help. What the hell. They all just chuckled.
I cursed inwardly the faces of Yesung Oppa, Donghae Oppa, Shindong Oppa, and Kyuhyun Oppa for laughing out loud.
 
"Oppas! Take her off me. I'm begging you!" I wailed pleadingly.
Instantly, Hyukie Oppa took off the puppy from my lappie. I reliefly sighed but still feeling extra disgusted.
Ryeowook Oppa handed me some tissue and helped me cleanse the mess off me.
 
Gross. This is so friggin' gross.
"Thank you Wookie Oppa, Hyukie Oppa.." I ran to my room and took a bath immediately.
 
--->Leeteuk's POV
 
I just found some puppy wear for the little unnamed puppy.
I'm sure ___-ah will be glad to see this. She's very fond of it.
 
"Where's ___-ah?" I questioned them, seeing no sign of her in the living room.
 
"She's upstairs hyung, probably taking a bath." Kyuhyun answered, laughing. Hmm?
"And that little meannie creature is currently on Wookie's care." Donghae added.
 
Wondering what they're talking about, I painted the 'fill me up please' on my face.
 
"The puppy just pooped on her." Shindong blurted. Aigo. Seriously? How unlucky.
 
--->Your POV
 
Aiiiishhh! Washed off the germs!!
I harshly sponged myself with a good soap.
How pissing. I somewhat hated the puppy now! Argh.
 
After taking a bath, I head onto Ryeowook's room on the far corner of the floor, checking out on the goddamn puppy.
 
"___-ah!" He chortled at me.
 
Ohhhmoo. He held the puppy so beautifully, I felt like just staring at them in awe.
 
"Have you cleansed her already Oppa?" I asked, as I approached them both. Ryeowook Oppa nodded.
I smiled and thanked him. My anger over the little puppy seemed to slowly linger off. (:
 
"Yah, take care of her first, will you? I'll just go prepare dinner downstairs." He said as he walked off, living me and this little munchie behind. Aickk. Isn't it gross how he'll prepare dinner after cleaning the poop off this puppy? I felt like not eating tonight.
 
--->Leeteuk's POV
 
"Ow!" I groaned. Wookie bumped into me. Aish.
"Mianhae hyung!" He apologized as he lifted me up with a helping hand.
 
"It's fine." -- "Where's the puppy?" He pointed on his room.
"She's with ___-ah. Go check them out hyung, I'm going cooking! cooking!" He chimed gleefully as he shoved away singing cooking! cooking!. Aigo. He's not even a SuperJunior H.
 
I made my way to his room, clutching a hold of this pretty puppy-wear I found on my closet.
Don't ask me how I got it.
 
"Eeteuk Oppa..!" I'm pretty sure it's Princess..! Err.. I mean ___-ah.
I approached them both on Wookie's rather dimmed bedroom, only the lampshade at the bedside provides light.
I held out the thing I'm clutching and gave it to her. "Here.." I muttered.
 
"Ohh! Is that for her?" She asked. Geez, why ask? who would fit on these besides the puppy? Duh.
 
Oh sorry for that, I'm being mean. *cough
"Yeah.." I just told her as she happily slid the thing over the puppy.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Heebummie. You got rival. Get closer to Noona, Arasseo?" I dumbly talked to my dear Heebummie.
Aigo. That puppy pisses me off. It's closer to Princess than any of us. Psshh.
 
I left Heebum on my room because he said he needs some time alone to think over a plan. I'm touched at his effort.
As for me, I head downstairs. My stomach's grumbling like hell. Need to eat.
I walked on the hallway but something stopped me from continuing my walk.
 
"Neko!" It's Princess. Oh. Where is she?
 
I heard loud cheerful laughter coming from somewhere near me. It's there.
Wait. It's Wookie's room. Oh god! Princess is in his room?
I felt my eyebrows knitted at the sudden realization, Why is she there?!
 
I automatically popped my head on the door, not noticeable by them though.
I could only see ___-ah, sitting on Wookie's fluffy bed, holding the damn puppy on a cuddle.
 
"Yah. She looks like a kitten. And by the way, Neko means 'cat' in Japanese." Princess giggled happily. Is that Wookie she's talking to? I can't see well. The room's dimly lit and if I popped my head inner, I might probably be caught.
 
Princess passed the puppy on Wookie. Whatever, I don't see his face so I thought it's Wookie. But I'm not really sure if it's him but oh well let's call that Wookie for now. Oh gosh! Stop making me explain!
 
"Now I see she does look like a kitten." not-so-sure-if-it's-wookie said. The voice's a little bigger than his, but who knows? He might be having a cold. Whatever.
 
"I told you so Oppa." -- "So let's call her Neko? pretty please?" Princess pouted. Aigo. So cute. You could call her anything you want Princess.
 
To my very least luck, my stomach grumbled loudly, and when I said loudly, i mean LOUD.
Aishh. By that, I left my undercover and head downstairs for dinner.
 
--->Your POV
 
"So let's call her Neko? pretty please?" I pouted. The cat-eyed puppy looks like a kitten.
Ohh. I wish it has whiskers. So cute!
 
"Fine." Eeteuk-sshi said. I smiled but suddenly, a loud sound out from I-don't-know-where grumbled.
I stared accusingly at Eeteuk Oppa.
 
"What?" He whizzed.
"Aigo. You farted Oppa!" I teased with a serious, accusing face. (a/n: LOL)
"Bw-Bwoh?!" I laughed at his expression. He kept on denying it over and over.
 
"Yah. I was just kidding you Oppa," I said. Eeteuk Oppa pouted so cutely before sitting beside me.
Gosh! He's so close to me that his touch sent electric shivers over my whole body at a snap.
 
"You okay?" He asked. Oh boy, I'm flusterred right?
Shaking my head, I returned to reality, "Yeah Oppa." I smiled.
 
Silence.
 
Silence.
 
Silence again.
 
Oh gawd I can't take this.
 
"Oppa.." I started. "I can walk with you tomorrow morning." I said happily.
He gazed at me. Electric shivers again.
 
"Good." That's all?
 
"Erm.. Yeah, I only got afternoon classes so yeah." I said as I tickle Neko hoping to amuse myself.
"Better not ditch me okay?" He smiled at me. Omo. What a happy feeling! I turned my head down and tickled Neko again, this time, hardly. Poor velvet-dressed puppy but I am just so overjoyed. Sorry.
 
"Oh. Let's go downstairs. I think dinner's ready." Eeteuk Oppa said.
I don't mind not eating dinner Oppa, having you here will do. Aish. Sue the thought!
 
By that, Eeteuk Oppa left us. I told him I'll be coming in a bit.
 
"Yayyy! Neko-chan! Isn't Oppa wonderful? Ohh. I'm excited now.." I mumbled friskily at the puppy as soon as I knew Eeteuk Oppa went away, not knowing someone's still watching us with a clutch on his chest.
Someone I didn't notice.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Yah Wookie, what's up for dinner?" I said as I sat on the dinner table. Wookie wasn't done cooking yet.
Aisshh. I'm hungry here.
 
"Nothing special hyung. Just wait a bit." He told me. And I'm not asking if it's special or not. I'm sure I asked him what's for dinner right? Aigo. My stomach grumbled like crazy as I stared in awe at Ryeowook cooking. The smell making it worse.
 
"Wookie! Wookie! Wookie! Pali!" I muttered inwardly.
 
A sudden realization came to me. "Wookie? Isn't that you ___-ah's talking to just now?" I asked.
Wookie's definitely here so who's that guy Princess with? I hope it's not the rabbit/chihuahua or the monkey/anchovy.
 
"Ah. Ne Hyung. That's Teukie hyung with her up there." Ryeowook said as I nodded.
Ohh No worries, it's just hyung.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N Yayyy! I made it longer. LOL nothing. I just like it longer. haha!
I love your comments btw.
Now I know there's also Team Minnie, Team Teukie, aside from Team Chuli.
Oh Hyukie has the fewest? I love him, but yeah. I guess I'll make him into a supporting one here.
He has fishy already, why bother? LOLs I still don't know yet.
 
Some other time I'll be making a poll on who do you want to end up with.
My vote's 50percent so Chulie already got a place. HAHA kidding.
Anyway~! Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing, saranghaeyo~ 사랑해~
 
I wonder if someone out there could make me a banner?
That crappy banner up there's embarrasingly my creation and it's actually meant to be a temporary one. So yeah.
If someone can make meee please??? beep me. LOL i mean, message me. (:
 
Ohh. and MASSIVE THANK YOU for checking out my other fic as well. (":
I'll be updating that pretty much sooner too, when I get WB here. LOL JK
Thanksbunch~ *hugggs*