Missing U

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

 

--->Narrator's POV

"Oh my gosh Silly! You're smokin' hot out there!" You complemented as soon as f(x) walked off from the stage. The crowd were all still crazy as they chanted 'f(x)! f(x)! f(x)!' repeatedly.

"I know, right?" Sulli bragged with a swish of hair. You sneered as you poked her cheek.

"But still, Victoria-ssi is my favorite!" You spat playfully as you stucked your tongue out. Sulli made face as she thought she should've been your favorite among the others.

 

 

 



"UNNI!" someone squealed as you felt an abrupt hug from the back. It was Krystal.

"Oh.. Krys!" You acknowledged and earned a giggle from the girl. Sulli grunted as she pulled you away from Krystal's embrace.

"___-unni is mine!" Sulli announced as she scoffed at Krystal. The latter just relented as she shrugged off the maknae.

"Unni.. How's our performance?" She excitedly inquired. You gave her a two thumbs-up which made her jump up in joy. Sulli smiled as she joined the jumping session. Aish. Kids these days.

"You were really amaaaaaaazing," You added before suddenly remembering about the other members.

"By the way, where are Victoria, Amber, and Luna?" You asked. Sulli shrugged while Krystal pointed you to one of the rooms on the long hallway.

"Vic umma and the others are still in the dressing room.. Come!" Krystal informed as she squished your hand in a tight hold and pulled you (and Sulli, of course) towards the said room.

--->Heechul's POV

Aishh. Princess! You're SO DEAD when you get home here!
Not even saying a word to me before leaving? That's mean.

And yet she talked to it about Fishy, Hyukjae, Teukie, and Kyu. She even texted Sungmin about it while I, here, was still sulking for being left behind.

"Hyung, you're eating like a gumiho!" Siwon squeaked as he stared dumbfoundedly on the used-to-be-full-of-roasted-beef-plate in front of us. I scoffed irritably as I took a mouthful bunch of meat into my mouth again.

"HYUNG!" Siwon protested. After all, he's the one who's going to pay for this meal.

I rolled my eyes as I gave him an okay-i'll-starve-now look.

Staring bluntly at nowhere in particular, I sighed as I suddenly felt a weird feeling creeping on my insides.
And one thing's clear.
I miss her.
I really, really miss her.

I frowned as I sipped on my soda and beamed as I realised that she's going to be back later.

"Don't miss her too much, hyung." I heard Siwon say as I noticed he was observing me with those annoying wiggling eyebrows of his.

"Yah. Who told you that I miss her? It would've been better if she won't come home ever," Pretty little liar, I am. Siwon snickered as he waved his hand at my face.

"Whatever you say, hyung.."

--->Eunhyuk's POV

"WOW. Seems like our Hyukie's on a good shape today!" Shindong hyung shouted as I carried on dancing to the awesomest. Heh! And of course! How could I not be on a good mood? My ___ is going home later... Which means I'll see her again after three freaking hell days!

I smirked as I ended my routine with the coolest pose you could ever imagine.

"WOOHOO!!" yelled Shindong hyung and the whole others whom I hadn't noticed watching.

"That's astounding, Oppa!!" I heard some girls cheered in sync as I flashed them a smile.

And I could almost gasp out in shock as three ___-ah came into view as I laid my sight at those girls.

"OMO. I'm crazy!" I squeaked under my breath as ___-ah #1 winked at me and the two others pouted their lips.

"Yah, something wrong?" Shindong hyung asked as he raised an eyebrow at me. "You're getting pale."

OMOMOMOMO!! I smacked my head as I firmly closed my eyes.

Hana. Deul. Set!

Opening my eyes again, I kind of relievely sighed as Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona were standing before me.

"Oppa? Are you alright?" asked Hyoyeon. I nodded my head and wiped off some sweat.

I guess I just miss her too much.

--->Eeteuk's POV

"Do you want me to pick you up? My rehearsals are almost done." I offered ___-ah as I tightly squeezed on my phone.

"Thanks, but.... no thanks." She politely declined. I almost groaned as I scratched the back of my head.
"I can go home by myself." she added as I just relented and asked her to head home as soon as she finished with Music Core.

"See ya later Oppa!" She said before hanging up on me. I exhaled as I removed my phone from my ears and placed it safely back to my pocket.

"She's gonna be home later!" I inwardly cheered with a wide smile.

"Yo hyung!" Yesung called and just as soon, I approached the turtle guy.

"What is it?" I inquired.
"Have you seen Taeyeon? The director is looking for her and he asked me to find her. But.." He paused. I knitted my brows as I urged for him to continue.

"Ddangkoma's starving!" he wailed, extending his hand where that creepy amphibian on his hold.

"Why did you bring that here in the first place? Aigoo." I sighed but just earned a pout from Yesung and ddangkoma.

"ARA! ARA! Go get feed that thing..."

"SARANGHAE HYUNG!!!" He yelled thankfully before running away. "Don't forget to go and find Taeyeon!" He added,almost forgetting about the girl.

Do I look like I have a choice? PSHHH.

And so, I started roaming around the set but couldn't fine her. I tried to look for her outside the building but still, no sign of her.

"Where are you Taengoo?" I inwardly muttered as I tried to call her this time.

"Yob..boseyo?" At last! She answered! But there's something wrong with her voice.

"Are you crying?" I curiously asked. She whimpered a bit but tried to supress it to herself.

"A.. Ani!" Liar. She forced out a chuckle but still, I wasn't convinced. Instead, I was worried.

"Where are you?"

--->Sungmin's POV

"This teddy? or that one?" I asked Wookie as I pointed on the pink teddy bear with a huge red ribbon and a huge pink teddy bear with a huge red bell hanging on its neck.

"Hyung.. They're almost identical!" Wookie grumbled.

"Yah. This one's got a bow and that one's a bell. How could that be the same?" I explained. Ryeowook scratched the back of his head and started walking out of the shop.

Aishh. I thought he's going to be of some help.

I wiggled my eyebrows as I twitched my mouth into a pout.
"Which is cuter?"

"The ribboned one!" Someone answered right to my ears which kind of startled me a bit.

"Kyu? What're you doing here?" I tilted my head as I stared at him as he grabbed the pink teddy with a ribbon and handed it to me.

"Wookie hyung is sick of you..." He snickered as I shot him a what?-why?-when? look.

Kyuhyun placed an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. Aishh. Kyumin fans might've been jumping up in joy now.

"Don't mind Wookie hyung. He doesn't know anything about girls.." said Kyu. He chuckled before taking the teddy bear from me and put it safely back on the shelves.

"___-ah doesn't like those stuffs. Hyung, trust me with this and I swear, you'll win her heart." He added with that signature smirk.

"Is it that obvious that I like her?" I inquired as I looked up to him. Kyu shook his head and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'm certain that she isn't aware of your feelings. But that isn't always a good thing. To be honest, I think Heechul hyung got the best chance with her. And that's because he's making her feel what's truly inside of him." He told with knowing tone. I stared upon him as I tilted my head in reaction.

"Mwoh?" He asked as soon as he noticed my silence.

"Yah. Are you really Cho Kyuhyun?"

--->Your POV

"Unni.. GO HOME NOW PLEASE!!" Sulli pleaded as she clasped her hands together and held it to my face.

"WAE? I told Teukie Oppa that I'll be home at around 7. It's only 6 pm Silly.." I told her but that just made her nag me even more.

Luna and Krystal were giggling behind Sulli and signalled me with crossed arms. I tilted my head and found Victoria and Amber laughing at their dear maknae.

"Taemin is going to visit here in a few minutes. That's why Sulli-ah wants you outta here.." Amber said which apparently made Silly freeze on her knees as I grinned at her face this time.

"OHH.. So that's whyyy.. YAH SILLY! why wouldn't you introduce me to your crushy?" I huffed rather excitedly as I eyed the girl. She was sweatdropping and I could so sense her nerves.

My phone rang which made me shift my attention from Silly. I fished my phone out of my pocket and saw Minnie Oppa's name on the screen.

I sat on one of the seats in the dressing room as Sulli sat beside me. She leaned her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around mine.

"Unni....." She sighed. but I just disregarded the girl as I answered my phone.

"Minnie Oppa..what's up?"

"Aren't y..you going home yet? Kyu and I are having an ice cream party at the ice cream parlor in the mall. I was wondering if-"

"OMO! I'M SO GOING THERE NOW, OPPA! DON'T MOVE AN INCH!" I sputtered out loud which made Sulli straighten up. She beamed as soon as she realised what I just said. Sungmin Oppa chuckled on the other line and it's too late when I felt the sense of embarrassment within me.

"See you then!" I hung up before taking my backpack and bidding my goodbye to the f(x) girls. Sulli was rather looking happy as I hugged her goodbye.

"YAH. I'm definitely coming back next time." I promised but she just stucked her tongue out.

"UNNI. I didn't know you'll do everything for ice creams." She snickered but I just puffed my cheeks at her.


"Whatever."

***

I quickly walked as I headed myself to the mall. Walking out of the KBS building, a lot of fans were still waiting outside. I ran passed the commotion and immediately inhaled as soon as I got out of it.

"Psh. Eager fangirls." I thought as I fixed my skirt and prepared to walk away.

"Lee ___-ssi?" A tall girl called which made me stop on my tracks.

"Deh, I am." I don't know but I felt rather nervous talking to her. She was wearing a creepy-looking, all- black outfit and a pair of darkshaded glasses to match it all up. Her hair was bobbed and she honestly looked a lot like a matrix character.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked with an unreadable expression. I thought for a while as she was quite suspicious for some reasons.

"Do I know you?" I asked back. She shook her head before removing her shades, only to reveal a deep pair of eyes.

"___-ssi, I'm of no harm. My boss just wants to talk to you about something very important. It will only take a few minutes." She said before pointing on a scarlet van on the other side of the road.

"Fine," I reluctantly said and instantly, the lady flashed me a triumphant smile. Aishh. Only ten minutes... I still have to eat my ice cream!!

The lady grabbed my wrist which I was kind of taken aback of but nonetheless, I let her led me to the van.

I wonder who her boss is. And why does that person have to talk to me? I don't usually follow strangers but I kind of feel that nothing bad would happen.

"Come in, he's waiting for you." She told. I nodded my head as I stepped inside the huge ride. Yellow lights were inside as I noticed a person on the far backseat of the van.

"Excuse me?" I tried to grab his attention as I couldn't see his face. Apparently, his back were facing me and it seemed like he's doing something with his face.

After a few moments, the man turned to face me and I could just gasp in extreme shock as soon as I recognized who it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
lool wonder who is it? XD
pls pls pls comment. I get lazy whenever i receive few feedbacks. :(