Almost decided :B

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->Narrator's POV

Sungmin half-heartedly left off the scene as he tried to find Yesung in the dorm. You chuckled as your sight followed Sungmin's retreating figure. Eunhyuk purposely cleared his throat as he approached you on your seat. He sat back as you gulped real hard, slowly squirming farther from Eunhyuk.

"Ermmh.. ___-ah, about last night, I-"

"Ani. You don't need to explain, Oppa. I don't really mind about that." You immediately blurted as you fixed your sight to the orange tinted sky. You noticed how the sky was coming to a dim and realised that you sure had a long talk with Sungmin just a while ago.

Eunhyuk tilted his head on the side. Clearly, he didn't know what to say. While your mind wander off somewhere else, his eyes stared at you questioning.

'Is it just me who thought of the kiss the whole time?' He wanted to ask. His face dropped as he thought the whole incident didn't affect you at all. True enough, his day had been particularly 'not okay' because the kiss kept bothering his mind.

'I thought it would somehow change something. . .' He inwardly said before putting on his frowning face.

"Oh I see," He just breathed out deeply. Seeing his kind of down aura, you raised an eyebrow before patting his shoulder.

"Aigoo. Jeongmal Mianhae.. I must have hurt your feelings when I suspected you and Fishy Oppa.." You apologized. Eunhyuk didn't budge. Instead, he was still deep into his secluding sulking. He stayed in silence and you supposed he's still angry at you.

"Don't worry, Oppa. I'm going to leave here soon, anyways." You told him before flashing him a weak smile. Eunhyuk inwardly gasped as soon as he heard what you said.

"Y..You're leaving?" His tiny eyes bulged out as he asked you in shock. You nodded in confirmation, sighing out deeply.

"Ne, Oppa. So, you don't have to worry about me, okay?" You assured him as you stood up and winked at his still dumbfounded face.

"I'm going inside now, it's getting cold out here," You informed him before heading into the dorm.

Eunhyuk froze, slowly taking in what you just said. 'She's leaving? For real?!' He wondered in panic.

Rushfully, he sprinted upstairs to find his most loyal friend.

"FISHY!!!"

Eunhyuk yelled out, almost making Donghae jump out on his seat. Eunhyuk entered Donghae's room, banging the door close behind as he approached the fish with grim eyes.

"Yah, what's the matter?" Donghae asked in a hiss. He was watching a football game on TV and was disturbed by Eunhyuk's abrupt appearance.

Eunhyuk held both of Donghae's shoulders before speaking in stammers.

"___-ah, sh-she's going to-"

Eunhyuk couldn't take it any longer and hugged Donghae tightly, whimpering overly on his shoulder.

"Aigoo. Guess I was wrong when I thought I'm the most emotional here," Donghae said while patting Eunhyuk's back soothingly.

"Anyway, what's that about ___-ah?" He suddenly remembered. Eunhyuk's mewls came to a halt as he moved back to face Fishy.

"She's going to leave the dorm because I kissed her!" Eunhyuk revealed in a frown. Donghae raised an eyebrow before shaking his head.

"You must have got to be kidding me,"

--->Your POV

After packing my things back into the same small suitcase, I heaved out a tired sigh as I laid back flat on my bed.

"Mianhae Sungmin Oppa, I can't stay," I mumbled as I scanned the room I had been living in for almost a month already.

But I promised Minnie Oppa that I'll grant their wishes first. Should I just do them a favor?



Yosh! I'll leave after a week.

Decided, I jolted upright as I kicked the suitcase below the bed. I quickly settled myself on a chair and sat myself infront of a table. I grabbed a random notebook and a pen before jotting down all the names of the Super Junior members.

"Mmm. What to do now?"I mumbled inwardly as I stared on the white paper. Crossing out the names of the members who already got their wishes granted, the only ones left were Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Ryeowookie.

"Heechul?" I thought twice.
"Ah no, he'd his wish already," I muttered as I remembered about him-calling-me-his-princess wish. I crossed out his name before I carried on thinking about the others.

So now, all that's left were Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Wookie.

"Aigoo. Eotteoke? Sungmin Oppa's wish is not possible," I sighed. I could just ask Wookie Oppa, Hyukie Oppa, and Yesung Oppa what they want but I bet if I ask Minnie Oppa for his wish, he'll just nag me to stay.

Aishh.

Frustrated, I crumpled off the piece of paper and threw it away.

"I guess I should just sneak out of here without their knowledge. After all, they have no idea where I leave," I thought as I nodded my head. I'll just cut off my ties with these people. Besides, I already have what I was here for, right?

Arasseo. After a week I'll be gone.

I puffed my cheeks as I opened the drawer to put back the notebook. A glistening sight caught my attention and I figured that it was the ring.

"Omo! I almost left you!" I squeaked as I took the thing and peered in closely to see it.

Thinking about it, I almost forgot about him. I'd always thought I would never get him out of my mind, but almost surprisingly, I realised I just had to keep this thing away from me so that I could manage to live without him.

Chuckling, I put the ring back to the drawer. "I should leave you here then."

Funny how I remember Sulli's words a few years ago,

"Only love could heal a heart that's been hurt by love."

I let out a laugh as I suddenly thought of Teukie Oppa. "That's absurd. It's only a crush." I told myself as I carried on laughing silently.

Pulling out a pen, I began writing "TEUKIE" on my hand. I scrunched my face as I noticed how my penmanship .

 


"___-ah?" Someone called as I heard a knock came after. Curious, I stood up and opened it slightly.

"Oh, Yesung Oppa? annyeong." I smiled as I greeted him. He cleared his throat before raising an eyebrow.

"Ehmm.. Sungminnie the pumpkin, talked to me about it," He started. I narrowed my eyes as I already know what he's talking about.

"Where is Sungmin Oppa?" I inquired as I let my sight roam on my surroundings. Yesung Oppa chuckled as he waved his hand to my face.

"Behind me," He grinned. And as soon, Sungminnie Oppa popped out his head behind Yesung Oppa's figure.

"I told hyung about it, AND HE AGREED!" Sungmin Oppa stucked out his tongue to me. I shrugged as I raised an eyebrow to him.

"You. . . Told him EVERYTHING?!" I said with threatening voice. Ohmyyyy! Did he told him about-

"Ani! I didn't tell him about your bff's who left you behind for kpop." Sungmin Oppa immediately blurted. Good. I heaved out a relieved sigh as I closed my eyes for a matter of seconds.

"Bwoh? What're you two talking about?" I heard Yesung Oppa asked.

SHOOT. PABO! PABO!

I opened my eyes and was welcomed by Yesung Oppa's completely curious expression. Sungmin Oppa gasped as he yanked his head repeatedly.

"T..That's nothing important," I weakly smiled at Yesung Oppa before giving Sungmin Oppa a how-could-you-be-so-pabo look.

"Whatever, ANYWAY," Yesung Oppa started, totally ignoring the previous topic. Good thing he's not that nosy.

"..please stay." Yesung Oppa simply said with a pleading pair of eyes. I avoided his gaze as I shook my head in return.

"I don't want to.." I replied, low-voiced as I lowered my head after.

"Please.. stay." He repeated again but my decision was final. I've decided and that's it. I shook my head again and dropped my lips into a frown.

"I'm sorry but I-"

"YAH!" I was flustered for a moment as I jerked my head up only to see a really flared up Yesung Oppa.

"B..but-" I stammered but was stopped midway with his real LOUD, SCARY VOICE. OMOOOO. What happened to my Yesungie Oppa?? =.= help.

"WAE? JUST BECAUSE YOU ALREADY GOT WHAT YOU WANT, YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE US JUST LIKE THAT?! aish. jinjja." He hissed on the last words as I was taken aback by his sudden change. I turned to peer on Sungmin Oppa and just as I thought, his eyes were looking as shocked.

"H..hyung?" He muttered as he looked at Yesung Oppa in disbelief.

"BWOYA?!" Sungmin Oppa jumped up as soon as Yesung Oppa irritably yelled at him. He quickly stood beside me, avoiding his hyung's glare.

"H..hyung! D..don't shout on ___-ah!" Sungmin Oppa huffed as he checked on me.
"Gwaenchana?" He asked. I just nodded as I stared upon Yesung Oppa. OMOOO. I wanna go home nowwww!

"I.. I'm fine, Oppa.." I assured Minnie Oppa.
"Hyung is just, hot-tempered today, don't mind him." He told me in a whisper as I just carried on nodding my head like a robot.





"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" A loud outburst of laughter made both Sungmin Oppa and I jumped up.

"I'm such a good actor! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ___-ah, you should've seen your face! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The next thing I knew, Yesung Oppa was on the floor, holding his tummy as he uncontrollably laughed out loud.

I knitted my eyebrows as I put my hands on my waist. PSHH. Jinjja! Fooling around huh?

"Mianhae, but that was just SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHA!" Laugh, laugh, laugh.. Continue to laugh dear Oppa! Sungmin Oppa was staring dumbfoundedly at his hyung.

"Aigoo. Hyung.. When will you grow up?" I heard him mutter under his breathe.

After a few more moments of watching Yesung Oppa ROFL-ing, finally, he stopped and talked to us again.

"So, what I was saying a while ago was.. Don't leave." Yesung Oppa simply said. I paused for a bit before answering.

"But I can't-"

"Actually, it's okay for me if you want to leave.. but you have no idea how Sungmin pleaded on me to nag you to stay." He explained. I turned my head as I saw a really red-faced Sungmin Oppa. Nevertheless, I was touched. :))

"Stay at least until the summer ends. You still have to watch our Super Show 3." He winked at me before messing on my hair. Somehow, I felt really special. It's like..they really cared a lot for me. They're the only people who treated me this kindly. Not really but oh well. Nevermind.

"So, you're staying, alright?" He ended with a friendly eye smile.

"Do I have a choice?" I pursed out a smile, making Sungmin Oppa hissed out a loud 'YES!' in my ears.

"Aigoo. Stop jumping up, Oppa!" I giggled as I kept Minnie Oppa from breaking the floor.

"By the way, have you told Teukie Oppa about it?" I inquired.

"Not yet, hyung's on his rehearsal. He must be home by now," Yesung Oppa informed me. "Omo! I forgot to feed Ddangkoma!! Aigoo! Aigoo!" He muttered to himself as he quickly left us just like that. I chuckled as I yelled out at him.

"If you're always like that, you'll see your dear turtles on tomorrow's dinner!"

"Eew!" Sungmin Oppa eeked in disgust. I stucked my tongue to him before pinching his cheeks painfully.

"Y..YAH!" He whined, trying his hardest to pull my hands off him.

"Omo, you really don't want me to leave, do you?" I snickered before pinching him harder.
"I guess Minnie Oppa loves me too much, eh?" I pouted. Sungmin Oppa froze as I dismissed pinching his cheeks and just fondled them.

"Omo! You're all red now.." His eyes were wide as his mouth was agape. Kyeopta!

"Anyway, I'm going to tell Teukie Oppa about it. I hope he'll agree, too." I mumbled as I leaned back on the wall.

"Don't worry, Teukie Umma is the most understanding person I've ever know," Minnie Oppa told me with his two thumbs up. I chuckled as I nodded my head.

"Arasseo! I know, I know," I told as I waved my hand to the air.

"___-ah," Sungmin Oppa suddenly called, his voice was curious.

"Mwoh?"

"There's a dirt on your hand," He pointed to my left hand. I followed where his eyes were looking and inwardly gasped when I saw a boldly written 'TEUKIE' on my hand.

Quickly, I put my hand behind, hiding it from Sungmin Oppa's sight.

"Omo! It's already late! I should go rest now.. Good night Oppa!" I waved him with my other hand before walking backwards back inside my room. Sungmin Oppa smiled at me as he bade me good night.

"That was close!" I inwardly thought before wiping off some imaginary sweatdrops on my forehead.

Glancing at the wall clock, I groaned in dismay as I realised that it's not that really late.

Pshh. For laughing out loud, since when did 7 PM get that late?

--->Eeteuk's POV (<-finally!!xD)

After having a short call from Sungminnie, I hurried on the changing room to change my attire.

I SOOO NEED TO GO HOME NOW.

"Oppa! Are you going home already?" Taeyeon asked as soon as I went out of the room. She was smiling at me as I noticed Sunny, Soo, Yoona, and Yuri approaching us both.

"Y..Yeah. Manager hyung will drive me home," I told her.

"Aniyoooo!" Suddenly, I felt a hand slipping on my arm. It's Yuri.

"OPPA! Taeyeon unni is treating us to a dinner. Come with us~ please. please. please!!" It's Yoona. Aigoo. This twins wouldn't let me off that easily.

"But Oppa really need to go home." I told them both but just received a more tightened grip on both of my arms.

"Yah! YoonYul.. stop being childish, both of you," Taeyeon, you're my saviour! She winked at me before scolding her members for bothering me.

"Aigoo Unni... I'm starving~! When are we going to eat? AHH~ I'm seriously dying now," Typical Sooyoung whined as she rubbed on her tummy.

"Oppa, you really don't want to come with us?" Sunny suddenly appeared out of nowhere, asking me with her big round eyes. Messing on his hair, I smiled at her.

"I'm not really hungry," I assured them.

*STOMACH GRUMBLES*

Taeyeon chuckled as a series of grumbles followed the first one. AISH. Arasseo! I'm hungry but I truly need to go home, okay? For ___-ah. At least that's what I wanna say.

"Ani! I'm not really hung- *grumbles* -gry. A..Aish! Jinjja.. I'm going *grumbles* home now," Obviously embarassed, I quickly turned my back to them but before I could even take my first step, a pair of hands held my arm.

"Your tummy tells us otherwise," Sooyoung sniggered. Yoona grinned as she scooted a hold on my other arm as well.
"Oppa's eating with us! No buts, or else I'll give this pic to your fangirls and have you killed in no time!" She added before showing me the 'kiss scene' pic they took a while ago on the rehearsals. I felt my face burning up as I purposely cleared my throat.

Yunho-ah will get me killed first, I bet. Aigoo.

"Ara, Ara! Where are we eating?" I relented before pulling myself away from Sooyoung and Yoona. Yuri jumped up in joy as she repeatedly chanted, "Ramen! Ramen!"

Glancing at Taeyeon, she immediately avoided my eyes and tagged on Sunny's arm before they started walking. Following behind, I heaved out a sigh as surely, I'll be the one to pay the bills later.

"Unni! You should walk beside Teukie Oppa," I heard Sunny said as she ran to Yuri and Yoona. I noticed how Sooyoung was gone. Aigoo. That girl really must be starving already.

"Oppa.." A nudge on my shirt woke me up off my thoughts. I stopped on my paces and laid my eyes on the lowered face Taeyeon.

"Something wrong?" I asked her as I worriedly palmed her forehead. God, her face was so red!

"You can go now," She told me with a slight smile. I raised an eyebrow as I peered at her closely.

"I'm hungry~" I whined jokingly. Taeyeon puffed her cheek before crossing her arms together.

"But what about ___-ah? You mustn't let her leave,"

I inquisitively looked at her as she squinted her eyes on me,

"Mianhae! I.. I accidentaly overheard your call with Sungmin Oppa.." She apologized guiltily. I chuckled before patting her head.

"That's fine, Taeyeon-ah.." I assured her as she flashed me a relieved sigh.

"Can I go home now?" I asked her again as she attentively nodded her head like a kid.
"Don't worry, I'll take care of the pic,"

"JEONGMAL.. You're my saviour!" I thanked her with a bright smile as I rushed to the other exit. Looking back, I halted my walk as Taeyeon was still waving back at me.

"Oh, tell Yunho-ah, I miss him.." I yelled at her with a wink. I knitted my eyebrows as I noticed how Taeyeon suddenly frowned.

 

--->Narrator's POV

"___-ah?" Eunhyuk quietly called as he knocked on your room. Donghae was beside him, impatiently waiting for you to open up.

"She might be sleeping already," He told the monkey for the fifth time already but Eunhyuk wouldn't mind him. He continued on knocking and calling out your name.

Irritated Donghae grunted as he held the doorknob and was about to twist it open when Eunhyuk held on his hand.

"Fishy! That's invasion of privacy!" He told his friend but was slightly guilty as he thought about the last time he entered your room without your knowledge. And worse, that night was the night he laid a kiss on you.

"Aish. I'll just prove to you that she's asleep," said Donghae but Eunhyuk removed Donghae's hold from the knob and carried on knocking again.

"Are you looking for ___-ah?" Someone suddenly asked. Eunhyuk immediately turned around and nodded his head to Shindong.

"I saw her a while ago. She's on her outdoor clothes, maybe she's going out," Shindong informed them before walking away.

"OMO! Maybe she left!!" Eunhyuk hissed out in panic. Donghae got his point and gasped at the sudden possibility.

"Let's check her room," Donghae suggested as Eunhyuk nodded and pushed the door open.

"Her clothes are all gone!" Donghae squeaked as soon as he opened the wardrobe. Eunhyuk shuddered as he saw something below your bed.

"Yah, fishy. Her suitcase is still here," He muttered before pulling it out. He half-heartedly zipped it open and found all your things neatly packed into it.

"She hasn't left yet.." Eunhyuk concluded as he put the suitcase back to where it was place.

"But clearly, she has a plan on leaving," Donghae added, making the mood sadden.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)))))

oh look! i've updated! ^w^

please do comment. :3 <333333333333

 

-viah:3