That drunk girl is a rare Pikachu hater

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

 

--->Narrator's POV
 
"Aish. Why do I feel so confused?! Omo. What to do? What to do? What to do?" You groaned as you walked rather droopily on the streets. You didn't even have any idea where you're going to because apparently, your mind was all filled up with Pikachu's mean voice.
 
"I can't do that to Super Junior.... But what about me? My life would be totally a mess."You inwardly heaved as you pondered even more as to what to do. Two weeks was a short time to think.
 
"Why does it have to be me in this situation?" You grunted before stopping on your tracks, wondering if ever it's not you at that situation, could that someone be as confused as you do?
 
Sighing, you kept on walking straight ahead while your hands were inside your pockets.
 
"Joesanghamnida."You apologized upon bumping into someone. You didn't even turn to face the person and just carried on bowing your head. It was so immersing, thinking about the huge decision you had to make on the next two weeks.
 
You were about to continue walking but suddenly stopped when someone grabbed both of your shoulders and peered at you so closely with his face leveled on yours. You had no idea who it was as his dark nightglasses apparently hid half of his face.
 
"Princess~ It's me."He said with a smirk on the corner of his lips.
 
Startled, your eyes widened as you realized who he actually was.
 
"Heechul?"
 
Heechul removed his glasses and gave you a smile. "I haven't seen you for days. I missed you."
 
You instantly blushed upon hearing those words. On your mind was the image of the photo which had Heechul kissing you while lifting you up. Truly, by now, you were supposed to get mad at him. But with all the thoughts that were running until the very cores of your mind, you chose not to get mad at him.
 
"W..Why are you here?" You asked, stammering a little.
 
Heechul scrunched his face as he moved back and sighed. "I didn't know that Lee ___-ah owns this street in Seoul now." He sniggered, earning rolling eyes from you. "Shall we go somewhere, Princess? I'll treat you to dinner."
 
"I'm not in the mood, Heechul. Sorry. Just go home and have dinner with Heebum." You said bluntly as you started walking pass him. All you wanted to do was to refresh your mind now. And having Heechul as a company wasn't really ideal, to be honest.
 
Heechul followed behind as he stuffed his hands inside his pockets. It was all dark now, which he was thankful of because that meant he wouldn't be spotted that easily by his precious ELFs and petals. His eyes were fixed towards where you were as he took note of how down you apparently were.
 
"Oh, that's the fifth time." Heechul muttered to himself as soon as you sighed out for the fifth time in a row, making the guy wonder what's that thing bugging your mind.
"OMO-.. Is she going t..there?"
 
Heechul's eyes narrowed as he took off his glasses. Following you with his sight, he was that of shocked when you entered a bar. That wasn't like you to go to such places, as much as he knew.
"Is she going for a drink? Omo. I need to get to her..." Heechul rushed inside the bar, lowering his head so that no one would notice who he was.
 
--->Your POV
 
"Oh kid, we don't serve milk here." The bartender chuckled as he looked at me from head to toe. Psh. Oh right. I'm aware of this huge backpack slung on my shoulders and I know that it kinda make me into a middle schooler... BUT AHJUSSHI! I'M NINETEEN!
 
"give me the strongest you have, please." I told as I sat next to the counter. I didn't even mind his previous comment. Still, that mean Pikachu had the most irritating voice EVER. Seriously.
 
"Here you go, miss." The bartender called, interrupting my thoughts, as he slid the glass on the counter.
 
I stared at the glass of liquor in front of me. Peering at it closely, I scrunched my nose upon realizing how strong the smell of it was. And then it crossed my mind that I should've just gone drink a bottle of soju instead of going here and hearing this really loud American disco music with all those girls playing y dances with their guys. How disgusting.
 
I sighed, not minding any of my surroundings. Didn't I go here to unwind? to forget about everything even just for a moment? I held on my glass of liquor and drank it in full one shot, letting that icy liquid seep through my throat.
 
"Ack! Awful..." I hissed as I took note of the overly bitter taste still stuck on my tongue.
 
"Princess.."Heechul called. Oh-- Really? Heechul's here? Oh gosh. I'm hallucinating too fast. Aigoo.
 
I shook my head as I caught the attention of the bartender. "Ahjusshi! Give me one more glass of this." I told him before feeling a grasp on my wrist. I didn't mind it though and just pulled away when my drink arrived.
 
I was already grinning and was about to take the small glass when suddenly, someone took it firstly before me. And even before I could look upon who it was, that person apparently had finished drinking MY liquor as he put it back on the counter.
 
"YAH!" I yelled, although the loud music was enough to make it seem not-a-yell. I knitted my eyebrows as I looked at him dangerously. I didn't know why I see blurrily... But as I tried to blink my eyes, I was surprised that it actually was Heechul who's standing before me. His eyes were accusing as it seemed that I was a kid who deserves a real punishment from him.
 
I averted my gaze from him as I felt my head getting a little in pain while my insides seemed to be on fire.
 
"___-ah.. Are you okay?" Heechul asked as I supposed he noticed my behavior. I forced my head to nod, even though I have no idea whether I was able to shake it instead.
 
"M..My head hurts.. a little... J..Just a little."I told him in a low mumble which I wasn't sure if he had heard. I tried to stand up after rummaging my pocket for money and left who knows how much cash on the counter. I figured that that was enough drink for the night because seriously, I'm getting more dizzy second by second. I guess I'm not one of those who feel relaxed when drunk. How unlucky.
 
"AHHHH!" I squeaked as I could hardly manage to walk with everything turning around me. Heechul.. Ah yeah. It was Heechul who took my backpack and held my hand and waist as he guided me up to walk. I couldn't even see his face clearly because of my queasy head. AIGOO.
 
"Heechul-ah... I can go home by myself. You can go ahead and leave me here.. Really." I sloppily said as I blinked my eyes again and again.
 
"Yah. What're you saying? We live on the same house." He muttered as the cold breeze of the wind whipped on my face, making me feel a little comfortable.
 
I was still holding onto Heechul as we stood there, waiting for a cab to take us and get us home. Oh right. We live together right? That's the exact reason why I'm on with Pikachu's game... I freaking live with Super Junior... Korea's brightest stars.
 
Oh heck. I wish I can just go back into time and just refuse my aunt's offer.... If only I knew it would be like this, I would never consider getting this job..
 
See, now I'm caught in the middle here! I would be the bad guy if I let that Pikachu do something bad to my oppas.. but I have no choice. It's because that I'd gotten closer to them that I couldn't bring myself to be Pikachu's pawn for their defeat. Although if I'm the kind of person that I was before, I bet I won't have a hard time here. It would've been easier to decide because I didn't care for them. If possible, I'd wanted them out of the industry all because of the stupid reason that their Sorry, Sorry dance really . Oh! And I didn't mean to offend any elfs there yo. I hate wars, 'kay?
 
"Heechul..." I mumbled, my eyes half closed.
"What's the matter?" I heard him ask. I sighed as I tried to face him this time.
 
"Pikachu hates you."
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
Princess is drunk. That, I'm so sure. I gave her a grin as I fondly stared at her red, puffy face.
 
Oh and just so you know, her bag was SO HEAVY! I seriously need a cab now.
 
"It's true. Pikachu hates you. And he's bad. Really, really bad." Princess continued with her face all scrunched now, like she wanted to crumple the Pokémon and torture it to the extreme. That's how she angry she looked like. No joke.
 
Hmmmm? Taeminnie always has that Pikachu plushy with him..and also B2ST's Junhyung was really fond of it. And in fact, Pikachu is cute. Oh geez. I wonder how weirder this girl could get when drunk.
 
"Yah. Don't you care? You shouldn't belittle Pikachu. He's planning something evil for Super Junior." I heard her say in a really threatening way, making me just chuckle at her before my attention was averted when a cab stopped in front of us. FINALLY.
 
I carefully led Princess inside the ride as I settled myself as well beside her, the huge backpack was on my other side.
 
After informing the driver where to get us, I slouched back on my seat and turned my head to the side, checking on ___-ah. She was rested sideways, facing me, as I supposed that she was sleeping.
 
But guess I was wrong.
 
A light nudge on the hem of my shirt kinda startled me. "You're awake?" I asked.
 
Peering closely at her, I figured that her eyes were still shut. She mumbled incoherent words before clearing . "Pikachu.. I hate Pikachu!" She groggily said as she came back with her Pikachu hatred.
 
"Wae? What did Pikachu do to be hated that much?" I asked, kinda riding on her drunken state. Princess jolted her head up as she looked at me in annoyance.
 
"Really, Kim Heechul. You weren't listening, were you?" She huffed before continuing, "Pikachu is planning something to destroy Super Junior! H..He's evil."
 
AIGOO. Somebody talk to this girl please?
 
"Aishh. Eotteoke?! I don't what to do Heechul.. I don't know. This was all so frustrating!!" Princess whined as she groaned while holding her temples. I shot a glance on the driver ahjusshi and relievely sighed when I saw his ears stuck with earphones. Seems like he didn't hear a thing.
 
"Pikachu is bad~!! Pikachu is bad!!"Princess wailed repeatedly as it seemed that she was close into sobbing.
 
Okay. That was really not her. She certainly is acting like a total kid here.
 
Seriously. Can somebody call Pikachu?I'll kill it in front of my drunken girl so that she'd stop sobbing right now.
 
"Aigoo. Princess.. Just forget about that Pokémon character." I told her nonchalantly but she just shook her head.
 
"How could I? I'm bound to make the decision in two weeks or else I'll die. We'll all die! It's going to be the end of us all." She voiced out in that of an extreme worry as I furrowed my eyebrows at her.
 
"Okay." I heaved, not knowing what to answer, really.
 
"ARGH. My head hurts so bad now!!" She panted as she rested her head back and closed her eyes. I patted her forehead and pulled her bangs up, cold sweat was creasing her forehead.
 
"You should sleep for awhile. We're still far from our dorm." I told her. Princess shook her head and sighed as she opened one eye and looked at me narrowly.
 
"Arasseo. I'm going to sleep.” She paused. “But don't you ever kiss me again without my knowledge. I swear I'll sue you if you do that." She glared at me before turning her back and facing the other side.
 
I twitched an eyebrow. How did she know about that?
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
FAIL. The three of us, Sungmin hyung, Kyuhyun-ah, and I, weren't able to find ___-ah. I guess I'm not lucky with KyuMin's company. Donghae and Siwon had always been the most compatible people with me.
 
I slouched back on the couch as I pouted and hugged my knees to my chest, feeling really worried of ___-ah. Sungmin hyung was by my side as he looked as down as I am. Meh. Kyuhyun apparently rushed to his room to play star craft (SURPRISE!), his eternal love.
 
On the corner of my eyes, I saw Ryeowookie approaching us as he held lollipops out for us. "Have some, hyungs!" He chirped, on his own candy.
 
Sungmin hyung and I waved our hands at him in an almost sync as we both refused his offer.
 
"Something bothering the botg of you?" Wookie asked, raising an eyebrow as he pouted and returned the candies to his pocket. I shook my head and sighed.
 
"Yeah, kinda." I drooped, so did Sungmin hyung. He was trying to call ___-ah still up to this very minute but obviously, it seemed like her phone had ran out of battery or whatever.
 
"I miss ___-ah.." Wookie muttered, making me glance at him right at that instant. He slumped on the couch across us he pouted with that lollipop stuck in his mouth.
 
"Hyungs are no fun. Yesung hyung and Teukie hyung are busy with their musical. Siwon hyung on his drama. Even Heechul hyung, I could hardly see lately. Kyuhyun-ah has his own world. Shindong hyung's always with his girlfriend. Donghae hyung, I wonder what's keeping him busy? Err.. And now, here are Hyukie hyung and Minnie hyung who both wouldn't relent on taking lollipops from their dongsaeng." Wookie snouted as he muttered those words in a quick rant.
 
AIGOO. HE'S SUCH A MAKNAE. jinjja.
 
"Look, he's being a baby again." Sungmin hyung whispered to my side. I nodded my head as we both looked at Wookie with knitted eyebrows.
 
"I hope ___-ah comes back.. like NOW." sighed Ryeowook.
 
DING! DONG!
 
The doorbell rang, making us all turn towards the front door.
 
"Is it ___-ah?" Wookie spoke my mind as he jolted upright and jumped towards the door. Sungmin hyung and I followed behind as we peeked through it. When Ryeowook opened the door, it was indeed ___-ah who immediately sneered and hugged Ryeowook as soon as she noticed him.
 
"WOOKIE OPPA~! I missed you~!" ___-ah sluggishly heaved with that drunken accent. She's still hugging our dongsaeng which made Sungmin hyung and I exchange knowing looks.
 
W-WAIT.
 
This girl.
 
Is she drunk?
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
GASP! GASP! GASP! GAAAASP!
 
Okay. So, why is she drunk? Oh gosh. But before anything else, I so want to remove her arms from Wookie's neck because as the second ticks by, it really is becoming an awkward scene.
 
And now I hear my heart thumping the word jealousy oh so clearly.
 
"___-ah, are you drunk?" Wookie pried as he forcefully pulled away from her hug, which made Hyukie and I sigh out in relief.
 
"No, I'm-"
 
"Yes, she is."Someone interrupted which I figured was Heechul hyung. ___-ah's backpack was on his shoulder as he stepped into the house.
 
Why. Are. They. Together?
 
I narrowed my eyes at Heechul hyung. "Did you drink together, hyung?" I asked, almost accusing.
 
Hyung smirked. "Kinda."
 
"Not really!" ___-ah squealed immediately as she shook her head. "We weren't together. I was with Pikachu a while ago and then Heechul saw me on the street and followed me inside the bar."
 
"Who's Pikachu?" Hyukie and Wookie asked in unison and even before ___-ah could even respond, Heechul hyung abruptly pulled her to him and covered .
 
"Pikachu is Super Junior's number one anti. Right, Princess?" He sniggered as ___-ah nodded her head as she glanced at hyung with her eyes oh so wide.
 
Heechul hyung turned to us and winked at us three. "She's a Pikachu hater when she's drunk. Get that?"
 
"Ohh.." Eunhyuk heaved. “But why did you drink then, ___-ah? Sungmin hyung said you’re supposed to eat ice creams with them.” He added, turning to ___-ah. I waited for her answer as she thought for awhile before pulling off Heechul hyung’s hand clasping .
 
Omo! I… I’m so sorry Sungmin oppa!” She squeaked, still her voice was a little swaying. She carelessly approached me as she held my hands, making me blush for a second. Looking directly at her face this close, it was so heart quaking. I mean, really! My heart started pounding suddenly.
 
___-ah pouted. “It’s Pikachu’s fault. He called me when I was on my way to the ice cream parlor.” She her lips as the grip on my hands had gotten tighter. “Aish. Pity those ice creams.”
 
“Wait. Pikachu called you?” I asked, a little stuttering as I received a nod from her.
Deh. Pikachu was-“
 
Aigoo. Enough with Pikachu, Princess!” Heechul hyung interrupted as he held ___-ah’s shoulders and pulled her away from me. And I swear, when our hands lost contact, I felt like passing out.
 
___-ah glared at Heechul hyung before touching her head in the laziest way. “ARGGH. My head hurts now… I’m going up to my room now oppas. Annyeong!” She bade before walking ahead with small steps.
 
“Do you need a lift, ___-ah?”Oh. Who the hell offered that?
 
It was already too late when I realized that the monkey on my side was gone and already lifting my ___-ah, bridal style, on his arms. ___-ah squeaked, asking for him to let her down but Hyukie just continued walking on with a sly smile on his face.
 
“HYUKJAE LEE! Bring back my princess! YAHHHH!”Heechul hyung grunted as he carried on dashing upstairs with ___-ah’s backpack still on his shoulders. Once they’re all gone, I glanced towards Ryeowook who was smiling to himself like a total idiot.
 
“What are you thinking over there?” I curiously peered as Wookie grinned at me widely.
 
“Hyung-ah! I would surely take a drink next time with ___-ah. And then we’ll have a fun time bashing Pikachu!” He laughed out in sinister as he held on his tummy.
 
I didn’t know this guy hates Pikachu.
 
“Hmm? You hate Pikachu, too?” I raised an eyebrow as I looked back at him.
Not really. Just… slightly, I guess?” He answered before his face turned dark suddenly. “I sense rivalry between Pikachu and my Hello Kitty.”
 
O…KAY. -.-
 
Ja! I still have to make honey tea for ___-ah.” He said before walking off towards the kitchen. And now that I was left all alone, I slumped on one of the couches on the living room and exhaled deeply.
 
I don’t know why I’m still bothered by ___-ah. It’s just… I feel really uneasy about everything that had happened. See, If ___-ah and Heechul hyung met just awhile ago, then where was she before that? With Pikachu? I wonder if she met with someone she hates and probably had named it Pikachu because she’s drunk and her mind was a blur.
 
Aish! What are you thinking, Sungmin! As long as she’s safe, it’s all okay.” My inner self told me as I sighed in relief and rested my head back. Closing my eyes, I felt myself more relaxed as if I was so tired this whole time. It had been a long day after all.
 

 

omooo. sorry if it isn't that long. i promise to update the soonest possible. ><

im feeling unwell lately AISSSHHH. aigo. wish me well ne. love you guys!♥

please read my collab fic with shazzy:) imma update it soon too. thanks^^

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55387/boy-i-m-in-love-superjunior