Unnie loves the beach

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

CHAPTER 18

 

--->Narrator's POV
 
"Oppa. Where's ___-Unnie?" Sulli asked Heechul as she settled herself next to him on the coffee table. Heechul offered her a sandwich and she happily grabbed it.
"Wae? I haven't seen Princess yet. Not in her room eh?" -- "Maybe, she went jogging with Teukie hyung." Heechul said while sipping on the rim of his coffee mug. Sulli's expression was priceless. She just knew about you having crush over Leeteuk, and now feeling a bit of pity over this guy next to her.
 
(Aish. I wanna help you Oppa but I can't if Unnie likes another..) She thought as she locked a gaze over Heechul.
"What's with the look?" Heechul questionably asked but Sulli just shook her head.
 
"Ne, You and Princess are close right?" He asked, and Sulli knew what's coming.
"Hmmn. I think we're close enough." She retorted, earning a grin over his face.
"So, you could help me.. with.. you know... get close to her too?" He leaned closer, almost whispering those words. She almost choked at what he said. (Aigo. I can't Oppa...) She thought wearily, feeling guilty that she can't help Heechul with you.
 
--->Sulli's POV
 
"I can't.." I sadly replied.
"Bwo?" Heechul Oppa asked unbelievably, knitting his eyebrows.
 
I don't know what to reason out. Aigo. Eotteoke?
 
"Do it do it chu~ it's t-true t-true it's you~" Saved. My phone rang. I excused myself from Heechul Oppa as I scooted my phone out from this monkey PJ's pocket Unnie lend me.
 
"Silly! It's me." From the moment I heard the first word, I knew it's ___ Unnie.
"Yah. Where are you Unnie? Are you with... Eeteuk Oppa?" I asked, hesitantly saying the last words. Heechul Oppa paid attention to me, constantly asking if it's Unnie on the phone. I gave him a nod which made him eavesdrop even more. Bad Oppa.
 
"Aniyeyo silly. I'm with Okaasan." She said as I wrinkled my eyes into a smile.
"OMO! Say hello to Ahjumma for me Unnie." I said happily. Her mom and I kinda have a close relationship since I always hang out in their house back there.
"Say me hello to Princess' Umma too!" Heechul Oppa fizzed beside me, elbowing me lightly.
"And yeah, Unnie. Heechul Oppa says hello to Ahjumma too." Such a pain.
 
"Ohh you're with him? Kay, Later. She's busy right now." -- "Erm, anyway, Sulli. Could you tell the Oppas that I'm staying out until 6pm?" She asked. I wonder why.
"Sure Unnie. Hmmn. Why're you staying for so long by the way?" I asked, wondering what will she do the rest of the day.
"It's actually my graduation day." She informed. Unnie's graduating? Aigo! I wanna come!
 
"Jinjja Unnie? I wanna come!" I said cheerfully but hearing a sigh on the next line.
"Ne? What did she say?" Heechul Oppa nudged me. Aigo. He's really so into Unnie.
"She's gonna come home late Oppa. And it's Unnie's graduation day's today." I informed him, covering the phone to avoid Unnie from hearing us.
 
"No Silly. I won't attend the ceremony. I already took my certificate from the school and actually, I'm going to help my mom on her work." I could sense a frown over her voice. Aishh. Poor Unnie. I wonder if she'll be getting any celebration for her graduation.
"Gotta go. See you later Silly!" She hung up, I wasn't even able to say goodbye. And yeah. I sometimes wonder if she just calls me silly or am I really silly?
 
The call ended and beside me, Heechul Oppa's face was obviously beamed.
"Sulli-ah. Are you going to Princess' graduation?" He asked.
"No Oppa. Unnie said she won't attend the ceremony and she'll help her mom to her work." I sighed. "Aigo. I feel like throwing a party for Unnie." I added, still sighing. I want Unnie to be happy. Aish.
 
"That's a considerable idea Sulli." Heechul Oppa mumbled, making me raise an eyebrow.
 
--->Eeteuk's POV
 
"You broke up?" I was really surprised at that.
"Yeah Oppa. But I'm really fine. I'm the one who broke up with him actually." She said, sipping on her coffee. I don't get it. Why will she break up with Yunho hyung? Aishh. I took a sip on my coffee too before going on. I just finished jogging and were heading home when this girl appeared out of nowhere, and so then we ended up having a nice coffeebreak over this cafe near our dorm.
 
"Why did you break up with him?" I asked her curiously. She smiled which gave me a little bit of shiver.
"To put our act more effectively." Aigo. I know where this is going.
 
"Oppa, I know you already knew about the musical right?" -- "And I totally agree with the president that it will be more successful if people knew we're truly a couple." She grinned. Aishh. I doubt that. ELFs will attack you.
"But still.. I thought I can't do this because I know you're together with Yunho hyung.." I sighed. I thought both of us are against this but now, I'm clearly mistaken.
 
"It's fine Oppa, it'll only last for a month." She crunched on a cookie and faced me. Her beautiful doe-like eyes gazing directly at me. Somehow, I knew my cheeks reddened. I shook my head and just gave up.
Right. It'll only be a month then she'll get together with her boyfriend again. And then I will be free again.
 
"Fine. Kim Taeyeon. Let's just do this." I said. I saw her lips twitched into a smirk as he held out his palm to me. A tiny little thing was in there. I frowned as I recognized the thing.
 
"Our couple ring."
 
--->Sungmin's POV
 
"Later?" I asked Sulli. So this girl hasn't gone home yet hmm? I wonder if she doesn't got any schedules today.
"Ne Oppa. We're going to the beach later and celebrate Unnie's graduation day." Sulli said happily. Omo. It's ___-ah's graduation day today?
 
"I told you, it should only be the three of us." Heechul hyung uttered beside Sulli, making Sulli slap his arm lightly.
"Oppa! Don't be so selfish." Sulli snickered. Aigo. Thank you for not letting Heechul hyung get on with his plan Sulli. I smirked.
"You don't understand Sulli. That rabbit's my rival besides Neko." Heechul hyung scoffed as Sulli gasped.
"OMO! Sungmin Oppa?! Y-You like ___ Unnie too?" She really was looking flusterred.
 
"Geuraeyo. I like her too. Together with Heechul hyung and Eunhyukie." I revealed, making the poor little girl gasped even more. She was seriously in deep shock and was fanning herself with her hands. I thought she's gonna pass out.
"Ne. Hush Sulli-ah. ___-ah only knows about Heechul hyung's feelings though.. So don't tell her about mine.. or Hyukie." I noted her. Heechul hyung eyed on me.
"She already knew about mine? I haven't confessed to her yet!" He complained.
"Aigo hyung. It's so obvious you like her. And I doubt you don't know that." I said bluntly. ___-ah's not that dense about noticing Heechul hyung's admiration over her.
 
Sulli coughed causing our attentions to switch over her. It seemed she recovered.
"Let's just talk about the party Oppas. I'm gonna call the others downstairs." She spoke as she legged out of my room.
"I never thought Unnie will have this many Super Junior admirers.." I heard her mumble before walking off. True. But neither of us three is the one she likes.
 
---SKIP... it's 6PM---
 
--->Narrator's POV
"I'm home.." You greeted as you let yourself inside the dorm. It was dark inside and it seems nobody's home.
(I wonder where they are..) You thought as you heard your phone rang. Seeing Eunhyuk's name on the screen, you answered it right away.
 
"Ne, Hyukkie Oppa. Where are you all?" You asked, loud voices were noticeable in the next line. You could distinguish Heechul and Sungmin's voices as well as the others.
"Are you already home?" Eunhyuk asked, ignoring your question.
"Yeah Oppa.. I'm--" Eunhyuk hunged up, unabling you to finish your sentence.
 
You flicked the lights on and the empty living room appeared in front of you. Sighing, You slumped yourself onto the couch and stayed there for a while.
"Aishh. It feels so lonely." You rested your head on one of the pillows and fell asleep in an instant.
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
"I won! I'll pick her up." I grinned at each of them. Heechul hyung and Sungmin hyung were the ones very much affected. No doubt they really like my ___-ah. Siwonnie also joined the game, as well as Yesung hyung. It's just a rock-paper-scissors game but everybody was serious of winning. Well, I'm the one who won so I'm the one who's picking ___-ah up from the dorm. Wookie and Shindong hyung didn't join the game because they were in charge of the barbeque's. We learned from Sulli that it's ___-ah's favorite. While Fishy and Kyuhyun were forever the lazy ones. Leeteuk hyung won't drive. Erm.. Can't drive actually.
 
"Aishh. Lucky anchovy." Heechul hyung scorned.
"Take care of her." Siwon hyung said as he patted my shoulder.
"I will." I happily said as I walked towards my motorcycle. I'm not using the van since it's just the two of us and it'll be less traffic if I use the motorcycle. Sungmin hyung and Heechul hyung wasn't looking happy when they saw me on the ride.
 
"Yah. You're taking her with that?" Sungmin hyung questioned but I just gave him a grin and strode off.
"Bye hyungs!!" I shouted them goodbye, ignoring their jealous glares.
 
--->Leeteuk's POV
 
"Oppa!" Sulli approached me. She held out a stick of barbeque and sat beside me on the seashore. I thanked her for the food and returned my gaze over the sea. It's already dark now but still, it's a relaxing view.
"A couple ring? You have a girlfriend Oppa?" I don't know why but her face tensed. I just gave her a nod. It seemed she noticed the ring and bracelet which Taeyeon gave me a while ago. Aishh. It's giving me headache again.
 
"Aigo. Unnie will---" said Sulli but she immediately covered with her hands. I wonder what's that she's about to say. I just shrugged it off and asked her instead.
"Don't you have any schedules today? You stayed the whole day with us." I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.
"I told manager Oppa that I found my long lost sister so he let me take the day off." She grinned. "But I'm afraid I have to leave by tomorrow." She sighed. I crunched the barbeque she gave me.
"It's tasty!" I praised. She giggled happily. I remember ___-ah's giggle in her. Seriously, they could really pass as sisters.
"Ryeowook Oppa made that delicious. I'm just the one who grilled them actually." She giggles again.
 
Silence.
 
"Anyway, does ___-ah likes the beach? I mean, we could go to an amusement park, or resort, or anywhere. I wonder if there's something special about here." I asked curiously.
"Unnie likes the beach." She began, her voice becoming a bit serious now. I started to listen attentively.
 
"Back when she were in Japan, Unnie had two bestfriends who calls her Hoshi. That actually is her Japanese name. They always come to the seaside since they all live near the ocean. But one day, her bestfriends needed to leave. They left her alone and she cried her heart out on the beach. They were her only friends so them leaving her, really hurts." I don't know if she's already finished with her statement but I could almost feel ___-ah's sadness. Aishh.
 
"But while she's weeping in the beach, someone nudged her." Sulli spoke again.
"It's her first love." I almost choked at what she said. ___-ah had a boyfriend?
 
"I thought she didn't had a boyfriend?" I asked, taking all the information in. Sulli turned to face me.
"They never were together Oppa. Unnie didn't had the chance to tell him how she feels. That boy. He made Unnie's life happier after her bestfriends walked out of her life. And Unnie, being a teenager that time, fell in love for the first time. But just as when she had the courage to confess her feelings to him. He disappeared, leaving her a ring and a note." She said, knitting her eyebrows.
"I don't know what's in the note though. Unnie won't tell me." She finished.
 
How could ___-ah love the beach when too much sad memories happened to her here? Too much departure.
Aigo. I never thought ___-ah has this sad story behind her smiles.
 
I was lost in words as Sulli-ah patted my back and stood up. "I'm going off first Oppa." She said as she went off, leaving me here alone. I took my gaze at her retreating figure and found out that not far from us, someone's listening.
 
--->Eunhyuk's POV
 
"How cute." ___-ah's sleeping in the couch the moment I arrived home. She was wearing a 3/4 sweater over her school uniform and a knee-high pair of socks. She's too cute already, no need for her to get dress for tonight. I was hesitant to disturb her peaceful sleep. I half-thought of leaving the party behind and just be here alone with ___-ah. I let out an evil laugh at the idea but shook it off when I thought of the consequences. Heechul hyung will kill me. Sungmin hyung will kick me. Aishht. And Sulli-ah.. She's a scary girl.
 
(A/N you are wearing this.. just ignore Yuri's face. LOL)
 
"___-ah?" I nudged her softly making her pretty eyes flutter open. I blushed at how close our faces were and instantly moved back as she sat upright and yawned.
"Oppa. Have you eaten? Where are the others?" She asked, still half-dead. I chuckled at her expression and patted her head lightly.
"We're going somewhere." I said, grinning.
"To where?" She asked.
"Just come on. They're all waiting for us." I gripped her arm and we both walked outside.
 
"Here.." I gave her the spare helmet and she instantly put it over. I assisted her on riding the motorcycle and once she was settled, I took a ride on the thing as well. She wrapped her arms around my waist so tightly that I felt my face like a gazillion times more redder now. Aigo. I'm lucky she can't see my face.
 
"Is it too tight Oppa? I'm scared to fall." She squeaked. Aish. ___-ah. Nothing bad will happen to you as long as you're with me.
"It's fine ___-ah. Just hold me still and you won't fall." I assured her as I started the engine and strolled forward.
 
--->Your POV
 
Eunhyuk Oppa drove so fast that the surroundings became a huge blur of fast slideshows around us. The cold wind breezed over my face. The summer's evening felt so cold. And I love it. I still wonder though where will Eunhyuk Oppa take me. He won't answer me everytime I asked him about that.
"You'll see later." That's all he's saying. Aish. I'm not a person who loves surprises. I just don't like the sensation of excitement.
 
I tightened my grip around Eunhyuk Oppa's waist and rested my head on his back. I giggled when his body flinched at the touch but he's back felt so warm that I almost didn't feel the cold wind brushing my skin.
"Oppa. Are you sure where going the right way? We're exiting the city." I asked worriedly as the blurs of buildings from before became a series of tall trees in view.
"We're almost there." I heard Eunhyuk Oppa told. I'm clueless as ever as to where we were going but the smell of the sea made me think that we're going to the beach.
 
--->Heechul's POV
 
"Teukie hyung.." I sat beside him on the sandy ground. Apparently, I heard his conversation with Sulli, and I admit Princess indeed had a heartbreaking life back there in Japan. But that's not what bugs my mind the most okay? It's him. Eeteuk hyung having a girlfriend. I can't believe he has in the first place. I mean, I'm more handsome right? Oh that's half a joke.
 
"So who's the lucky girl?" I asked directly which made him face me. I couldn't describe his face.
"Deh?" He said, scratching the back of his head. I held his hand and put off the ring he's wearing.
"Who owns the other? It's obviously a couple ring duh." I snickered, making him laugh his weird laugh. I raised an eyebrow. Why the hell was he laughing?
"Deh hyung. Just tell me who's your girl." I protested. He kept on laughing like a weird retarded. Aishh.
 
"Kim Taeyeon." He blurted. Aigo.
"Taeyeon of Sonyeossidae?!" I asked. and to my shock, he nodded.
"But it's just an---" He was cutted off by Ryeowook's voice.
 
"___-ah's here!!" Wookie squeaked. I quickly stood up and told Eeteuk hyung we'll just continue talking later.
 
Omo. Princess is here. My heart's fluttering in excitement. I haven't seen her yet today so I guess it's normal to miss her.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n ohhh lame chappie right? //criesss I feel like I'm becoming lamer and lamer. T^T
hmm anyway. sorry if it's a short update. //sighs// I'm having major writer's block these days. oh noooo~~
anyway. yuppp! Taengoo will be Teukie's on-screen girlfriend~ but I swear she won't be a meannie girl.
I soooo love SNSD so yeah. I won't make her a meannie. <333
 
Ohh. and about her puppy first love. Watch out for him~ He's not a kpop star though.
So yeah. that's it. I'll update soon~
yayyy comments are loved... it's because i dont receive lots of comments that I'm having writer's block. XDD JK
saranghaeyo~~ next chapter will be interesting, I promissse~ *huggggs
 
btw.. i made a poll.. please vote for your choice. thankssss~! If nobody votes, I'll make her end up with my choice.
*coungHEECHULcough* XDD I do hope you'll vote. (: