Tell me your wishes

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

  

--->Leeteuk's POV

"We'll make you stay on certain conditions." I said, I noticed nervousness painted on ___-ah's face.

"What conditions?" She asked, swallowing. Tears forming in her beautiful brown eyes but she blinked them all in. Aish. I really pitied her for living such a bitter life.

Actually, we're just about to discuss about the conditions when ___-ah barged into the house.

So yeah, we're kinda cutted in.

I turned to the guys, "About the conditions, anyone?"

Silence answered me. Why're they being quiet when I need them to speak up?

--->Your POV

"I'm willing to do anything. Just so you all know." I butted in. I can't afford to lose this job. The MCR concert will be friggin happening on the next few months. Aishh. I'll definitely call Auntie Minnie later. Such a mess.

No one spoke. and seriously, this silence's killing me.

"I guess I'll just continue being a maid?" I suggested, earning they're shaking heads as response.

I couldn't think of any job suitable to this house. Psshh.

"We don't want you to be a maid ___-ah, isn't that kinda lowering your level?" Donghae-sshi said. I furrowed my eyebrows. Of course I don't wanna be a maid for goodness sake but what can I do?

"Can't we just let her stay here without any conditions?" Sungmin-sshi pouted.

"Yeah, look at her.. too beautiful being a maid." Heechul said. I blushed, remembering I'm still wearing this girly outfit.

"We can't let her go. She's now going to church with me every Sunday." Siwon-sshi grinned.

"And I think she's kind too.." Ryeowook said, smiling warmly at me.

"I still want to go stargazing with her." Yesung-sshi said, aww. he's a great company for stargazing activity.

"And she really needs this job." Eunhyuk frowned. I slightly wondered what he meant by that.

"Yeah.." Kyuhyun just said.

I was greatly touched. They all seemed to talk like I'm not present.

They're so sweet. Except that Eeteuk-sshi didn't say anything.

I turned to him, he's just sitting next to me.

"We just can't let you go.." He muttered, smiling at me warmly.

Aishh! What's with the atmosphere? So serious yet so sweet.

I've been here for not quite long but I felt like I'm so special to them already.

--->Narrator's POV

"But I won't let you make me stay here for nothing." -- "I must work for my salary." You said seriously. You wanted to take back what you said but you believe that what you said's the right thing.

Suddenly, someone barged into the room.

"Annyeong!" greeted Shindong but froze at the sight of all's presence.

"Err. Having a meeting?" He asked as he pulped into a seat beside Heechul.

"You're home early Shindong hyung.. I bet Noona made you go home again.." Kyuhyun scoffed but Shindong didn't took a bit care of the tease, instead he leaned closer to Heechul who filled him up with information.

"Bwo?! ___-ah's leaving?" He squeaked, looking at you. You just shrugged.

"I won't leave if you'll give conditions for me to stay." You said while playing on your fingers. Somehow, it helped you relax.

Again, silence reigned. Not until Shindong speaks up.

"Hmm. How about this," -- "You'll make our wishes come true?" Shindong grinned.

For a moment, You were confused. (Just what the hell is he talking about?) You thought.

Everyone knitted their eyebrows,

"What do you mean by that Shindong-ah?" Leeteuk asked, narrowing his eyes.

Shindong grinned, "Sowoneul Malhaebwa!" He sang to the tune of SNSD's Genie. You twitched your lips impatiently.

"Shindong-sshi, what exactly are you thinking?" You tittered irritably. You just don't like playing jokes at this very moment.

"Simple, You're gonna grant each of our wishes.." He finally explained.

"B-BWOH??!!" You wailed. (Genie indeed.)

--->Heechul's POV

Great thinking Shindong-ah. For once, he's become a genius in my eyes.

I patted his back proudly as I raised my hand.

"Great. I agree with this guy." I said, smirking.

"Yeah. that's cool." Sungminnie said, I've a sudden bad feeling about his wish but oh well, whatever.

"I agree!" Kyu beamed, he seemed too happy about it.

I turned to look at my princess. She's flustered.. confused.. but still looking gorgeous.

"Fine. W-what kind of wishes then?" She tittered. I wonder what she's thinking by now.

"Hmm. Could I request for a kiss then?" Donghae snapped. Aigo. He shouldn't be joking like that. We threw him deadly glares as he mumbled, "I was just joking.."

--->Your POV

OMO! The SuperJunior guys all look at me lusciously.

Are they.. Are they going to.. Oh no!!

The once cute Sungmin-sshi and annoying Heechul-sshi their lips in the most seductive way.

Shindong-sshi, Eunhyuk-sshi, and Kyuhyun-sshi's all slowly approaching me with evil look on their faces.

Yesung-sshi held down his turtle muttering, "Wait a bit okay, we're just gonna do something to Noona."

I tried to escape but finding myself on handcuffs. how. the. hell.

Shisus! I tilted my head on the side and found Siwon-sshi and Donghae-sshi half-!

and what-the-eff, Even the shy Ryeowook-sshi gazes at me so daringly.

I caught a look on Eeteuk-sshi smirking. He's not him. He's another person. He can't be like this.

Disappointed more than enough, I closed my eyes firmly hoping to escape this nightmare.

but when I opened them again, I found all of them bugging me.

I clutched on a fist. I think this is the time when people are supposed to scream.

and so, I screamed.

--->Narrator's POV

"Don't me!" You screamed in terror. All the guys were surprised.

You've been daydreaming and they all looked shock when you screamed.

"B-bwo? ? you?" Leeteuk uttered, holding your shoulders for assistance.

You looked at them in terror. You thought you're still on your nightmare err, day mare?

You crossed your arms innocently on your chest and firmly closed your eyes again.

"___-ah? What are you saying?" Shindong snapped but you didn't open your eyes.

"Please. Don't." You tittered as you clutched your chest even more.

"Omo. Princess. We're not gonna do that to you." Heechul said softly, patting your back smoothly.

Soon enough, You could feel others brushing your hair with their fingers and saying soothing words to calm you.

You opened your eyes and finally found the kind, friendly faces of them.

Realizing what happened, you quickly felt embarrassed.

(Pabo!.. Pabo!..) You muttered inwardly as you release yourself from them.

"Mianhae. I daydreamed." You just mumbled, feeling so stupid.

--->Sungmin's POV

I was flustered when she said she thought we'll gonna.. err.. her.

Doesn't she trust us? I pouted at the thought.

Breaking the awkward silence, I laughed hysterically. Stupid much.

___-ah smiled at me, melting me.

We're all located in front of her now, bugging her.

"J-just tell me all your wishes.." She stood up, sighing.

"Just go to church with me every Sunday." Siwonnie started. Aish. He'll get a day with her. Lucky guy.

"I would love to.." -- "Wish will be granted!" She chirped. How cute.

"Let's go jogging every morning." Leeteuk hyung said. Aigo. ___-ah will be his every morning.

"O-Okay.. I'll go with you every morning." She blushed.

"Wish will be granted!" She sang again.

Aigo. What do I wish??

"Ice creams every dinner!" Shindong hyung said.

"Awesome wish Shindong-sshi.." -- "Wish will be granted!" She giggled.

--->Your POV

I'm somehow enjoying granting their simple wishes. Fine. I'm so stupid thinking they'll me.

I honestly wanna die back there. Psshh. But forgetting it will be much better.

I was so happy that I'll be with Eeteuk-sshi every morning. I feel so excited now.

"Three wishes promised to be granted!" I chimed happily,

"How about the others? Yesung-sshi, Donghae-sshi, Ryeowook-sshi, Eunhyuk-sshi, Kyuhyun-sshi, Heechul-sshi, Sungmin-sshi?" I peered.

"Call us all Oppa." - "That's my wish," Donghae-sshi said as I saw Heechul-sshi grinning at him widely.

"B-bwo?" I groaned. I don't really call people not close to me Oppa.

"It's unfair how you only call Ryeowookie your Oppa." Donghae demanded. Aissht. Whatever.

"Fine. I'll be calling you all Oppa." I relented. Sighing heavily. Everyone beamed.

"Practice calling us now." Donghae insisted. Aisht. Such a pain.

I faced them all. Smiling forcefully, but not obviously.

"Donghae Oppa." I started with him, since he's the one who requested for this.

"Yesung Oppa." Somehow, calling him Oppa seemed natural. He smiled at me.

"Eunhyuk Oppa." He blushed again. I wonder why's he always blushing?

"Kyuhyun Oppa." He grinned. I kinda get used to this person's smirk.

"Ryeowook Oppa." Sweet as always. He will never be the one in my stupid daydream.

I paused. Looking at Eeteuk-sshi, my heart seemed to thump faster than its rate.

"Eeteuk Oppa." I blushed. I know in my heart that I'm as red as tomato now.

I quickly turned away before another embarrassing moment happens and found Heechul-sshi next in line.

Aish. This will be the last person I'm calling Oppa.

I knew that he likes me but that doesn't change a thing.

I still don't like him, not as much but I hate how he annoys me. Psshh.

He grinned widely as if he's a kid getting a free lollipop from me.

I smirked. I wanted to more.

I rolled my eyes away from him and called the one next to him,

"Sungmin Oppa." Sungmin-sshi, Oh I mean, Sungmin Oppa didn't look me in the eyes but I knew he's smiling.

On the corner of my eyes, I could see Heechul-sshi protesting.

I laughed inwardly and continued leaving him behind.

--->Heechul's POV

Aigo. Princess didn't call me.

"Shindong Oppa." -- "Siwon Oppa." She continued. I felt really annoyed.

Why is she doing this to me?

"Yah. Princess. Why did you skip on me?" I whined.

"Ohh. Yes. I just noticed you now." She teased. Everyone laughed. What the hell.

"Fine. Heechul O-- Oh I got a text message! Just a bit." She squeaked scooting on her phone. Everyone laughed again. God. What's with her?

"Yah. Princess. Why are you like this to me?" I said, impatiently.

"What? I truly had a text message." She exclaimed. Whatever. It's obvious she's playing on me.

I frowned. I don't like being treated this way.

I turned my back on them and was about to walk upstairs when someone called me back.

"Heechul Oppa.."

I smiled. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N Sooorry for updating just now.
I cant help it. I finished writing this chapter days ago and then
somebody (?) from my family used the laptop and when i checked on my file after,
it's empty. T___T All the chapter's gone. >_<
I was major major pissed. Argh! So there,. I wasnt in the mood on writing.
but yeah, after cooling my anger off, I rewrite it again but somehow cant fully remember how i wrote it.
Psshh. forget it. I hope you still liked the chappie~