Long Flashback.

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->Narrator's POV

"Unni? W..what are you doing here?" Sulli asked rather in shock as soon as she opened the door, only to find you on their doorstep.

"Silly! Oh my gosh! I missed you!" You squeaked before engulfing her into a tight hug. Sulli happily hugged back and squeezed you even tighter. Seeing Eeteuk behind you, she raised an eyebrow suspiciously before pulling off the hug.

"So, why are you-" She paused, acknowledging a look on Eeteuk. "-here in our dorm?"

"Oh..that.. Ermhh.. The thing is... Can I stay here?" Upon receiving a 'tilted head' reaction from Sulli, you suddenly felt worried and clasped your hands pleadingly.

"I promise it'll just be for a little, little time... just three days." You told her while puppy eye-ing. Sulli thought for a while as she put her arms across her.

"Wait, unni. Would you mind telling me what's going on?" She peered in curiously. You turned to glance at Eeteuk and saw him nod his head at you.

"Actually.. it's Teukie Oppa who thought of this idea.." You started before sighing out loud.

--->Your POV

As expected from Silly Sulli.. She wouldn't let me off without knowing the whole happenings. I sighed as I replayed the 'whole morning incident' on my mind.

//FLASHBACK

I had a usual cool, goosebumping horror nightmare.

And unfortunately, it went along until I woke up.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I squealed loud and clear as I pushed 'him' off my bed.

"Y..YAH! W..why are you sleeping in my room?? H..how DARE you sleep on MY BED?! AHHHHH!!" I continued squealing as I threw him all the things my hands caught.


"YAH! Princess! Will you please shut it? It's too early! Oh! MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Heechul whined as he caught a pillow from the floor and slept on it.

UGH! Beauty sleep your face! You ugly trespasser!


OHMYCOW! This is the end of me! How did he end up here in my room anyways? Aigoo.

"OMO! My clothes!" I suddenly bowed my head to check on myself and sighed in relief as soon as I realised that I'm still wearing my outdoor clothes. Not that I was expecting him to be taking advantage of me but you know... I'm still a girl!


Enough of that nonsense talk.

Anyway, I knitted my eyebrows as I tried to remember what happened last night.

Steadying my gaze on the dozing Heechul on the floor, I let my mind drift off somewhere as I tried to remember what happened last night.

-I quickly walked off after saying our goodbye's to Junhyung's umma.

-Heechul ran to me.

-I tripped and fell on my ..thus injuring my poor ankle.

-The concerned yet merciless Heechul twisted it right for me.

-Oh, and then he carried me to his arms after that. Sadly, yes. That happened. BUT I SWEAR I PROTESTED!

-So then.. I crumpled his face and play it like a clay! Hah! That was the best part of the night, jinjja.

-Out of annoyance, he leaned closer and threatened to kiss me but my reflexes was fast as I shielded on my face with my hands.

-OH NO. He saw my teukie hand.

-And I had to curse those sad eyes. Somewhat making me feel a pang of guilt deep inside.


and then..

and then?

AND THEN?!


Darn. What the hell happened after that?

Waking back to reality, I harshly threw another pillow at Heechul's squirming figure on the floor.

"Yah.. Go sleep in your room.."

 

 

 

 

 


Okay. Am I talking to the air?

I breathed out before deciding to get up from bed and leave Heechul alone, when suddenly, the door loudly banged opened and thus, making me extremely startled.

It's Hyukie Oppa. Oh! And his face was terribly terrified.

"___-ah! I heard you shout a minute ago! Is there some-" He paused. And as I trailed on where his little eyes were looking at, I immediately get off my bed and stood in front of him.

Stupid Heechul. You're the reason of my recent headaches!

"Oppa, whatever you're thinking, it's not that." I cleared out as I could almost foresee what he was thinking.

"Oh oh oh! Heechul hyung slept with my dongsaeng?!" Out of nowhere, Donghae Oppa suddenly appeared with his eyes all widened.


Uh. Oh. This doesn't look all good now. I quickly went to where Heechul was and pulled the back collar of his shirt.

"HEECHUL KIM! GET UP!" I shouted right to his ears which apparently made his eyes open awake.

"Aishh.. I still need to sleep," He mumbled softly as he removed my grip on his collar and touched the side of my cheek with that soft palm.

ARGGH. I wouldn't deny that I was blushing...... But heck! Hyukie and Fishy Oppa were watching. I turned to face them and put on a worried smile.

"H..he didn't sleep here! He just.. sleepwalked last night.. a..and it just so happened that he randomly walked in my room.." I lied an explanation.

"Ohhh, is that so?" Hyukie Oppa said as I nodded in extreme relief.

"Liar.." I saw Donghae oppa mouthed but just ignored him.. At least Hyukie Oppa believes me.

After a few moments, Donghae Oppa volunteered to take Heechul to his room. He swiftly carried the annoying brat bridal style.

"Aigoo. Only if Hankyung hyung is here.. He should be the one doing this.." He muttered under his breathe before leaving Hyukie Oppa and I alone with each other.

"___-ah, are you going somewhere?" Hyukie Oppa asked as soon as Donghae Oppa left.

"Ani.. Wae?"

"Why are all your things packed up?" He asked back. I tilted my head before it hit me.

OMG. He saw my baggage?

Hyukie Oppa was looking at me rather in suspicions as I squinted my eyes for a better explanation.

I won't be leaving any sooner. And if I tell him that I actually planned to leave, he'll surely follow it with a bunch of questions which will eventually lead into him knowing my hatred for them and kpop to be exact.. and I most definitely wouldn't want that to happen. I've shared enough to Sungmin Oppa and I have a feeling that Teuki Oppa knows something, too.

"I'm going.." My words faded as I could feel his gaze all over me.

"...HOME?" I ended with a hint of a questioning voice. Okay. It might be good to go home for a while.

"___-ah, you don't have to do this.." I was surprised as I saw Hyukie Oppa's eyes water a bit. He abruptly held my hand with both of his and squeezed it tighter. I felt a bit confused and jumpy coz he's holding my hand.. I mean, I'm afraid he would do 'something' again you know.

Anyway, as I was saying, I wiggled my eyebrows as I stared back at him.

"I don't understand.." I said, my voice was urging him to explain more.

Hyukie Oppa faced down as his touch sent a slight tingling feeling over me.

"Don't go.." He simply said. I was about to reply back when suddenly, he beat me to it.


"Mianhae about the kiss last time. I have no idea how did I have the courage to do that. But if you're going because of what I did, I wouldn't forgive myself." He said in low mumbles.


OHHHHH! So he thought I'm never coming back?

I smiled as I held his hands and wrapped it with mine. He abruptly shifted his gaze to my smiling face and was kinda confused as to why I was looking so bright.

"Aigoo. If you're worried about me leaving you all totally, don't be." I told him while chuckling.
"I'm going back after three days."

***
After asking for permission to go home from Teukie Oppa through a phone call, I immediately packed a few of my things to a smaller backpack and prepared myself with a cozy get-up. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I put on a cap and looped my bag on my shoulders.



The whole house was quiet as I supposed that most of the members had their schedules on for the day. I walked into Sungmin Oppa's room but he wasn't there.

"Looking for Sungmin?" Someone asked with a tap on my shoulder.

"Ohh Kyuhyun.." I said with a grin.

"Yah, Use honorifics." He argued but I just playfully snouted at him.

"Set a good example first." I stucked my tongue out as he replied with a 'whatever.'

"So, where's Minnie Oppa?"

"I don't know.. Maybe with Wookie? They always hang out lately.. Aish.. I hope it wouldn't affect our Kyumin and Kyuwook fans.." He sighed but I just looked at him in disgust.

"MINWOOK FOR THE WIN!" I shouted to his face. I inwardly laughed at how it's all obvious that he's trying to pursed in that annoyed look.


"Are you going out?" He asked, suddenly changing the subject.

"Neh, I'm going home for three days." I informed him while turning sideways to show my fully packed backpack.

"Don't miss me, okay?" I teased. He just laughed ridiculously while shaking his head.

"As if.." He muttered. I just smirked as I waved my hand at him after saying my goodbye.

Walking through the hallways, I passed by on Heechul's room and saw him still sleeping through the slightly open door.

"Aish. I still can't believe that we slept on the same bed last night." I sighed as a sudden image of his sleeping face came flashing on my mind. Suddenly, I felt shivers run down my spine as I could totally feel someone's breathing on my shoulder.

"So it's true that hyung slept in your room last night," Someone whispered as I jumped right after and almost squealed out. Good thing that my hands plastered my mouth first. Slightly turning my head, I saw a grinning fish over my shoulder.

"Aish! Donghae Oppa! Don't do that again!" I yelled at him as I caught on my racing breathings. Fishy Oppa laughed as if something's funny.

"You and Heechul hyung.. on the same bed? the whole night? I never knew hyung is such a man.." AISH! What is this man saying?

"Oppa! Nothing happened, we just slept!" I explained.

"Okay, you just slept," He cackled with a knowing look.

"Yah, the way you said slept doesn't really sound good," I said with my eyebrows raised.

"You're going home right? Want me to give you a ride? Hyukie and I are going to SMent today." He offered as I nodded thankfully.

"Komawo, just drop me to the subway station," I told him in a cheerful tune.

"Okay, don't move. I'll just call Hyukie.." He said with a soft smile before walking off.

AIGOO. I seriously love this driving fish!

***
While still on the subway waiting for the train, I decided to make a call home.

"Appa!" I squeaked as soon as I heard Appa answer the call.


"Oh! Our little ___! Wait, I'll call your mom.." I giggled as I felt the sudden excitement to see them again.. after all, I haven't seen them for over a month already.

"Okaasan.." I cried out as soon as my mom took the phone from Appa.

"Why did you call? Did something happen? How are you doing? Have you been eating well?" Omo.. My mom worries too much. I smiled as I listened to her every question, not even uttering a word. Two trains had already passed by and yet I didn't want to cut off the call and just wanted to listen to her voice.

"You're coming home today?" She asked with a rather shocked voice.

"I'm actually in the subway station at the moment, waiting for the next train." I informed her and just as soon, the train arrived as I stood up and took my first steps towards the train.

"See you later, Okaasan!" I cheerfully said.

"WAIT! ___, you can't go home today!" She suddenly blurted which made me stop on my tracks.

"W..Why is that?"

***
Eotteoke?

I couldn't go back. That would be embarassing. Where will I stay for the next three days?

I walked through the roadside with my heavy bag on my back as I withered my sight around me. Aishhh. I already called Rizza and Kam but they're both on a out of town trip.

Oh and if you're asking where my parents are, PSHH. They're freakin' on Jeju Island for a vacation. Appa explained how they won the package trip on a raffle draw in a grocery store.

AISH. Talk about perfect timing. =.= I sighed as I stood in front of a refreshment vendor machine. The heat was making me drip sweat over my forehead.

"Soda? Juice? or Iced Coffee?" I mumbled as I stared at the choices of drinks.

I was about to press the soda button when suddenly, a certain someone pushed the iced coffee firstly before me. Turning to look at who it was, I was startled a bit as I recognized Teukie Oppa.

He was smiling so brightly. His eyeglasses fit his angelic face perfectly as it dropped to the tip of his nose. The sunlight was directed to his oh-so-clear face as his friendly gaze met mine.


"Iced coffee is the best choice in here," He said before taking the iced coffee drink from the machine and gently handed it to me.

It's all thanks to the coldness of the tin can that I was seem to be waken up off my thoughts.

"Oppa.. I thought you have rehearsals today?" I asked curiously. He chuckled before moving to my side and pointed his index to a glassy building on the other side of the road. "That's where I rehearse."

ohhhh.. So it's just actually near..

"Wait. you said you're going to your parent's home, right?" He suddenly remembered but I didn't answer.
"I can accompany you now. My rehearsals are over and I don't have any schedule after." He offered with a genuine smile but I just couldn't decide on what to say.

"To be honest, I don't know where to go.." I lowly muttered as I looked up to him like a lost, little puppy.

***
Teukie Oppa asked me to wait on the theater lobby because he said he left his cellphone somewhere inside the dressing room.

"Teukie Oppa really is my saviour," I inwardly said as I remembered all the times he was there for me. Indeed, he's the one I like the most out of all the Super Junior members. He's cool, caring, fun to be with, and above all, he has the brightest smile I've ever seen.

"___-ssi?"

I heard someone call my name which apparently sent me out of my thoughts. A bubbly faced woman who's seemed to be a few years age ahead of me, was standing in front of me. I was kind of stunned because she's extremely beautiful. Her skin was pale and blemish-free; her hair was laid freely on her shoulders as her little eyes were peering curiously at me. I don't know but I thought I've already seen her before.

"Are you ___-ssi?" She asked as I nodded with a shy smile.

"Excuse me but, do I know you?" I politely asked. The lady laughed before shaking her head.

"You know Eeteuk Oppa, right? I'm Kim Taeyeon.." She introduced herself as she held out her hand for a handshake.

But I was busy thinking about her name.... I'm certain I've already heard it somewhere.....



 

 

 

 



"OMO!" I gasped as I figured who she is.

"Y..you're Teukie Oppa's girlfriend, right?" I squeaked as I immediately shook her waiting hand. Taeyeon chuckled as she looked at me rather amused.

"Ahh.. Yeah.. girlfriend.." She said the last word rather in a sad tune as I raised an eyebrow at her. I already knew about them being a fake couple and all. And now I wonder if this girl likes Teukie Oppa for real. AISHH. If so, I could so feel her. Teukie Oppa already likes someone else now. And heck, we're so brokenhearted.

(a/n: i hope yu still remember that chapter when teukie said he likes someone... which is YOU but you thought it's not you so yep.. PSHH. of course yu alrdy forgot about that chapter. >.<)

"___-ah! Did I make you wait for so long?" Teukie Oppa suddenly butted in, panting. I shook my head and gave him a reassuring look.

"Taeyeon-ssi kept me company," I told him and that's when he noticed Taeyeon in front of me.

"Annyeong!" Taeyeon greeted before bidding us goodbye and started walking out of the building.

"She's a great girl," I muttered. "Oppa, you know what? I think she likes you.."

"That's impossible," Teukie Oppa simply said with a hint of chuckle on his voice. I furrowed my eyebrows before turning to look at him.

"She already have someone.. and I already have someone, too."

ouch. that hurts.

Teukie Oppa winked at me before grabbing my wrist which kind of startled me a bit.

"Let's go?"

//END OF THE SUPER LONG FLASHBACK

--->Narrator's POV

You told Sulli everything and explained how Kyuhyun would tease you if ever you go home to the suju dorm.

"Arasseo.. But Unni.. We're kind of busy lately. We just had our comeback and we're rarely home, is it fine?" Sulli worriedly pried. You attentively nodded your head and hugged Sulli tightly.

"Gomawo Silly! Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae!" You repeatedly yelled as Sulli almost choked on your bearhug.

Eeteuk laughed at Sulli's face. He approached both of you and talked to Sulli.

"Sorry for the bother Sulli-ah," Eeteuk told Sulli as you pouted before breaking the hug.

"It's all my fault, I should be the one apologizing here," You told Eeteuk. He just smiled as he patted your head.

"I'll go home now," He said as he started to walk off from your sight.

"Omo... You and Eeteuk Oppa seemed to have gotten closer.." teased Sulli but you just poked her cheek repeatedly.

"We're just close. Nothing more," You sadly said as you reckoned how Eeteuk already have someone he likes.

"Aigoo. My poor unni. Why won't you just go out with Heechul Oppa?" Sulli suggested. You scrunched your face just by the sound of Heechul's name.

"Pshh. I'd rather date Hyukie Oppa than that annoying brat.." You muttered lowly. You didn't know though what made you say Eunhyuk's name.

"Hyukie Oppa? Aigoo. Unni! Did something happen between you and him?" Sulli sounded interested. You swallowed hard and blushed as you remembered the kiss.

"W..Wouldn't you let me in first? We're standing here for ages." You succeed on changing the topic as Sulli quickly made way and let you step into their dorm.

"Come in Unni! I'll introduce you to my f(x) unnies!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n
AN UPDATE!!
and i know it's not that good. :( PSHHH. anyways! I hope you liked it even just a lil lil bit! :D

oh and i was loling on some comments.. particularly LOVEthewayyouLIE and ChiakiChan. :D
who's on for LEEDER couple?(leeteuk&reader) oh and not to forget about READCHUL couple! XDDDDDDDD just to remind yu.. chuli is leading on the polls. SO! that's the reason why i wrote the chuli moments on the previous chapter. :)) im not being biased in this fic, even tho im a chuli biased myself. :D just sayin.. :p

PLEASE COMMENT! :333