The scared monkey!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->Eunhyuk's POV

"Hyung.." A cold voice called. I felt goosebumps as the voice called again, this time, for my name.

"Eunhyukie hyung.."

I wanna scream but my throat's dried up. I wanna close my eyes but it won't close. So I ran. Good thing I could. Cold sweat dropped off me. I kept running and running the long dark passage way as the voice became extremely louder and louder. I felt completely exhausted and hopeless until I found a light. There it was! A door. The exit's a meter away.

I sighed in relief as I was about to open the door. But what the?! I can't move a muscle.

Worst. The cold voice's now behind me. I shivered and tried my hardest to flinch though I can't.

I felt the coldest hand touched my hind neck. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I screamed in my thoughts.

The creepy person held out his other hand good enough for me to see while still touching my hind neck with the other hand.

I looked out to see what it was holding.

"Hyukkie Hyung. . . Did you hit this to my face?!" The cold voice whispered in rage. My heart enormously beats faster as I recognized the thing he was holding.

"Kyuhyun-ah! Forgive me!!..." I thought.

"You'll gonna pay for this hyung!" Kyuhyun chuckled evilly as he began to bite my neck, vampire style.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! STOOOOOPPPP!!!!! Kyuhyun-aaaaaahhhh!!!

"NOOOOO!!!" I shouted as I woke myself from a nightmare. I sat upright exhaustedly. Thank God it's just a dream. Woooosh! That Kyuhyun-ah. He must've bewitched my dream. Aiiish that guy.

I scanned the room. Why was it so dark here? I glanced to the right where the bathroom's located. There's a light inside. Seems like someone's inside there. Maybe, one of the guys. I continued gazing at the light. My jaw dropped at the sudden realization. That... That's the same door in my nightmare! WTF! and with the exact same shade of light! I felt goosebumps for the nth time as a figure of a person went out of the bathroom. Humming. How the hell? I swear I remember locking the door right?

Aaaah!! I slapped my face hard and rubbed my eyes harshly. Am I still dreaming?? I could only see the silhouette of the person. The figure went to the table, just beside the bathroom door, and it seemed looking for something.

"Ah! There you are!"

The figure spoke! Aigoo! Someone wake me up now!!! God! I repent all of my sins. I closed my eyes as if hoping for everything to change once I open them again. After a moment, I decided to open my eyes and to my shock, facing me was a girl holding a lighted candle. She looks creepy and white as she held the light directed to her face. My eyes were completely bulged out and won't able to close.

"Hey, Super Junior, what are you doing here?" She asked. I completely felt terrified as I gulped large amount of saliva. Waittt! Saliva? I can now scream for help! The girl touched my face as I backed off her.

"You're so full of sweat.. Why do you look so terrified?"---" I won't eat you you know.." she chuckled. So then I furiously gulped and screamed at the top of my lungs, "HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!"

--->Ryeowook's POV

I was cooking Hankyung hyung's specialty for our dinner tonight! I hope ___-ah will like this dish. I began preparing the ingredients. I put the rice to the rice cooker as Kyuhyun-ah went to the kitchen.

"Omo! What happened to your forehead?!" Kyu just shook his head as I checked on his forehead. Aiish! It's really red.

"I'll go gonna get the first aid box. Aiiiks! It's swollen Kyu." I left him there as I walked upstairs to my room. Yup! The first aid box's in my room. I got some awful scratch yesterday. Siiighs.

On the way, a loud scream welcomed me.

"___-ah?" I thought. the scream's coming from the guest room so I immediately ran to her room and found the door's lock. All the other guys were alarmed and ran to ___-ah's room as well.

"What happened?" Heechul-hyung asked me as he tapped the door hardly.

"I don't know, I just heard a scream, coming from this room.." I answered as Eeteuk hyung finally arrived lastly with the keys.

"Quick hyung.." Sungmin hyung said panicky as Eeteuk hyung managed to open the door. It was freakin' dark inside.

"___-ah!" We called.

---> Your POV

"Hey, Super Junior, what are you doing here?" I asked the super junior guy whom I didn't know yet the name as I received a huge gulp for an answer. I moved closer to him as I saw him bulged-eyes and terrified. I placed the lighted candle closer to him as I touched his sweaty face.

"You're so full of sweat.. Why do you look so terrified?" --- " I won't eat you you know.." I chuckled and studied his face. He looks like a monkey. I laughed at the thought but completely flustered when the junior monkey screamed at the top of his lungs.

"HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!" omo! the monkey was calling for help? Waeyooooo?!

"Wait wait wait! I'm confused okay? W-why are you calling for help??" I asked him after he screamed. I sat on the foot of the bed not that close beside him.

"You're... You're a ghost." He stuttered. Ghost? Are you kidding me? I laughed at the top of my lungs as I threw him a you-are-thinking-nonsense look. Just then, a strong wind coming from the open window whooshed the light off the candle.

"Aiish! It's pitch black now!" I groaned. And just as I said that, I heard loud footsteps coming and harsh knockings pounding on the door calling for my name. As I was about to shout them to come in, the door opened harshly banging against the wall.

"___-ah..." the blonde guy, cute-eyed guy, Eeteuk-sshi, and others called.

"Waeyo?" I asked as the monkey junior rushed outside to them.

I walked to them and explained, "That monkey guy went to my room looking so terrified and thought of me as a ghost. I thought he's insane and... hilarious.." The guys laughed as I called him monkey. I glanced at the monkey guy they called Hyukie as he hid himself behind the other guy.

"Hyukie, it's just ___-ah, the new housekeeper. remember?" Eeteuk-sshi told him as he patted Hyukie's head softly.

"Sorry for that ___-ah," the small but sweet-looking guy apologized.

"It's really nothing.." I laughed as the blonde guy spoke, "It all happened coz he doesn't know you, would you mind having a nice intro with us?" He leaned closer to my face as I blushed. He has adorable eyes, as big as cat's. I shivered and nodded in agreement. He felt weird. I don't like him. Luckily enough, Eeteuk-sshi pulled me off the blonde guy and gestured me downstairs.

"Let's first have dinner ___-ah" he then faced everyone else and announced dinner as the small sweet-looking guy hurried downstairs to prepare for dinner.

--->Eunhyuk's POV

Aiiish! I completely forgot about ___-ah. I felt so embarrassed as she handed me a dinner plate. She smiled warmly at me that made me blush even more. Aiiish! I am so flushed.

"Gomawo.." I just said head's down when she gave me the plate of food.

"Sorry for scaring you before.." She apologized as she patted the sit beside me.

"Can I sit here?" I answered with a nod as she happily sat on the chair. I looked at her face as she eats and felt goosebumps. Aigo.. I can still see a ghost in her face. She seemed to notice me staring at her but I looked away as soon as she turned to me. I wanted to apologize too so badly but I don't know how. This girl sure gives me the shivers... for unknown reasons.

"What's your name?" ___-ah asked. My tongue can't seem to move. Aiish!

"Eunhyuk..that's Eunhyuk, ___-sshi.." Fishy answered in my place.

___-ah shrugged. "I guess Eunhyuk-sshi doesn't like me." Aigoo! No! It's not that I don't like you ___-ah!

Aiish I wanted to blurt that out. She pouted so cutely as I felt butterflies in my stomach. w-w-waaaiiit??! butterflies?? waeyoo???

--->Your POV

"I guess Eunhyuk-sshi doesn't like me." I pouted at the guy they called Fishy. Eunhyuk hissed.

"No, He's just guilty... and embarrassed." the Fishy guy chuckled as Eunhyuk threw him a deadly lasered-glare. I disregard both of them as I looked at my surroundings.

A cozy kitchen with ten beautiful people known as the Super Junior. I don't know why're they only ten in my counting. I recall Kam and Rizza said they're all thirteen but oh well..why only 10 here? Psshh! Never mind.

They had a good cook, I think the small guy cooked the dinner tonight, so tasty. (a/n: the small guy's wookie)

The blonde guy's sipping a juice while the Fishy guy teases Eunhyuk, who's sitting beside me. (a/n: chuli, hae, hyukie)

Ohhh and there's the chubby guy eating his third plate. (a/n shindongie)

The serious-looking guy just finished his dinner and so was the cute-eyed guy sitting beside him. (a/n siwon, sungmin)

Kyuhyun and Eeteuk-sshi were talking on whispers over the other side of the table, maybe gossiping. I chuckled at the thought. The other guy with a really cool hair joined the gossip after finishing his dinner. (a/n cool haired is yesungie.)

I wish I'll get to know their names soon. I can't just go on and call them cute guy, fishy guy, blonde guy, blah blah blah. If you know what I mean.

Psssh. Anyway, the house was really clean, things were at their proper places. and yeah, the place was huge but still, they managed to really organize their stuffs. I don't really get why they need a housekeeper. Ohhhh don't tell me they got tired with the chores so they requested their manager to hire one to do them. Aiiish! Big stars. Lazy people. Ugh. These Kpop stars really does nothing good in my eyes. I still dislike them. Shhhhh! Back to hater mode!

As I was about to stand up and walk to the dirty kitchen to wash the dishes, the doorbell rang. I hope it's their old man.

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n LOOOL hope you liked the update. tehee^^
hyukie's feeling butterfliees~! yepeeey~ LOOL
drop me some comments (: *huggggs*