untitled. LOL help me think of a title please???!!!!!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

OMOOOOO.

I'M UPDATING!!!! :3333 i hope you'll like it ne???

i seriously missed you all!!! <333333

***

--->Your POV

So. . . that made sense. Hyukie Oppa only kissed me just so to prove that I was sadly mistaken. Nothing more.

I heaved out an almost relieved sigh as I took slow paces ahead. I could sense Donghae Oppa's observing stare at the corners of my eyes.
"Yah, ___-ah, what are you thinking?" He asked suspiciously as he gently tugged on my shirt, nudging it slightly.
"N..Nothing important." I stuttered while removing his hold on the hem of my shirt. But to my dismay, he just stubbornly pouted and reciled on his nagging. Aigo. Fishy Oppa acts so like a brat sometimes.

We continued like that, not until we reached the front door of their dorm house. Donghae Oppa was about to ring the doorbell but stopped midway, figuring that he might have waken Heechul up, who apparantly, was still sick. Yep. That guy was surprisingly capable of getting a fever.
I swiftly shuffled on my pocket for the key and twisted the door open.


"PRINCESS! YOU'RE HOME!!"

oh great. Just you see that.
Not that I'm surprised, it's Heechul again.. his arms were widely spanned for a hug. I inwardly groaned before hiding myself behind Donghae Oppa.

"Yah, Princess! Why're you hiding from me?" The annoying guy asked.

 Hey, I would never forget how y this guy had just been last night. Argggggh. How could he- Aish. Forget it. I don't even want to remember.
"Fishy. Ya! Don't be a wall to our love!" Heechul shrieked. I furrowed my eyebrows as I slipped my hands through Donghae Oppa's waist, locking up the fish with a back hug.
"Oppa.. Don't give your dongsaeng to that guy." I pouted in plea. Donghae Oppa chuckled as he gave me a nod.
"Ya! Ya! Ya! ___-ah! Where are those hands going?!!" Heechul scowled in panic. I pursed a giggle as I glanced on his dumbfounded face. I so want to twitpic that!

"Oppa.. I'm going in now." I whispered to Fishy Oppa before dashing my way rushly inside the dorm.

"YAAAAH!! ___-AHHHH!!!!!" Heechul's voice echoed as I ran further away, laughing. XD

&&

SUCCESS!

I locked the door behind as soon as I entered my room. My heartbeat was racing as I noticed my breathings shortening bit by bit.
"Whew. That was close." I panted. I jumped on my bed, burying my face into the soft, fluffy pillow.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"OMG." I squeaked, jolting upright. I could feel my face glowing in a deep shade of red as I suddenly remembered Hyukie Oppa.

"Omo. Why couldn't I stop thinking about-" I faceslapped myself making my cheeks flush in extreme embarrassment.


"C'mon idiot girl. He didn't mean it. He didn't kiss you because he likes you." I told myself, convincing my totally loss mind that it was just a kiss.
Get that?
Just a kiss.
My flippin' SECOND kiss.
from a Super Junior member, yet again.

I fumbled my head deep into my pillow as I pulled a blanket to cover myself.

"It's not possible!" I yelled, popping my head out of the blanket.
"He doesn't like me. He doesn't like me. He doesn't like me... No.. No.. Andwae.." I repeated over and over as I rolled over and over as well.
"Not two from the Super Junior, please." Seriously? First, Heechul. And then now.. Hyukie Oppa?? No. No. No. That's crazy.

"I'm not even pretty." I thought, slightly disappointed of the fact.

I came to a sudden halt as I laid back on my bed, staring directly on the beige painted ceiling. Both of my hands were rested on my chest as I flutter my eyes in sync with my breathings.

"Pabo. How could I ever think about them liking someone like me?" I mumbled, thinking to the cores of my mind. I'm just a plain girl. Nothing especial at all. Heechul is just a jerk headed guy who doesn't have a life. While Hyukie Oppa, from what I heard, is a guy who had a lot of girlfriends in the past. It's possible that he just kissed me without a reason at all. After all, I'm certain that I'm a no match from his ideal girls.


"Ne, stop assuming ___-ah. Even Donghae Oppa said himself that if any girl would say something like that to him, he'll kiss her too, right?" I nodded to myself as I thought of these more sensible things.

"A kiss won't change anything.." I heaved out, convinced. Yawning, I drifted my sunny afternoon into a dreamless nap.

->Heechul's POV

Crap.

Why is Princess like that?

Like seriously, why does she avoid me so much?

I snouted as I kept walking and walking ahead, both of my hands were safely secured deep beneath my pockets. True enough, it's somewhat pissing how Princess acts all ''whatever'' over me.

I sighed as I casted a handy mirror out of my pocket. I held it up, high enough for my reflection to be seen as I inwardly gasped at my own beauty.

"Seriously, how could she like our old leader more than this handsome face in the mirror?" I sniggered in wonder as I pampered my cheeks. Doesn't even she realize how lucky she is that she's the one I like?

To be honest with you, she's not that pretty.

Fine, say your boo's to me but that's kinda the truth.
"I met a lot of girls who were undeniable more beautiful than her.." I muttered as I nodded myself in agreement.

 



"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?!"

Princess's voice rang across my head, scarier than ever. But still, the voice I most probably want to hear on my every single day.

I adjusted my sunglasses as it reached the tip of my nose before coming to a sudden stop on my paces.

"Yeoppeo..." I unknowingly blurted as soon as a glistening thing caught my attention. I instantly approached the pretty hairclip and took it handly from a group of its kind.
"It stands out." I inwardly mumbled. "This'll look prettier on ___-ah."

Surprise! Surprise!
Princess' appeared in front of me, the atmosphere was really blank as a rustle of wind shivered my skin. I blinked my eyes as I could see how her face bloomed with a smile, the twinkling hairclip that I was holding just a while ago was brushed prettily on her hair. She was shyly glancing at me with a really enticing pouting lips.

"Does it look pretty on me?... Chuli Oppa??" She sweetly asked, with a little bit of mushiness when she called my name. A fluffly, pink mist was beaming on her background. She was twiddling her fingers while waiting for me to answer.


"You made the hairclip prettier, Princess.." I whispered with a flattering eyes. I somewhat like it here. . . Wherever this place is. I reached for her cheeks and touched it fondly as she surprisingly blushed while holding her breathe in.

"Oppa.." She stammered while faltering a bit. I smirked as I swished the hair on her face and brushed it behind her ears, making her flutter her eyes in uneasiness as I chuckled to myself.

"Oppa.."

"Hmm?..." I inquired while still fondling her cheek.

"Are you going to buy this for your girl?" She asked, I smiled and nodded my head.

"30 000 Won." She said with a totally changed voice. I blinked my eyes firmly as I gazed at her in confusion.

"Aigoo. Don't you have money? Fine. 25 000 Won will do." I shook my head as I noticed myself coming back to a place they called reality.

"Jinjja. Michisseo!" I yelped as I almost stumbled off my balance.

Great. Daydreaming on a hot, sunny afternoon. While standing up.

"Yah! Young man, if you don't have money, take it back here." An ahjumma said, who was apparently, right in front of me. Only the tray of the things she sells were spacing in between.


"Ah, yea." I gave her the money and turned back, already decided to go home and give this to ___-ah. I continued walking while gleefully eyeing the hairclip on my hold.

Surely, Princess will be all like.. "Komawo Oppa! this is so pretty!!" And then she'll hug me tightly while-

"YAH!" I snapped out of my thoughts as a random person bumped onto me. I almost stumbled off and unfortunately enough, I flippin dropped my Princess' hairclip!!

"Jeosonghamnida.." The clumsy man apologized with a bow. He immediately walked on his way as it seemed he was kind of in a hurry. I hissed irritably while dusting off my sleeves.

"Aigoo. Eodirago??" I worriedly asked, more to myself, as I scanned the floor for Princess' hairclip.

->Sungmin's POV

"How about you, Sungmin-ssi? When was your last kiss?" The MC asked curiously. All three of them, Kyu, Wookie, and Yesung hyung, already answered the question indirectly. As for me, I couldn't help but to immensely blush as I figured who laid the last kiss on my lips.

"Hyung is blushing!!" Kyuhyun-ah hollered, making the audience coo for my answer. I shrugged as I touched my cheeks.

Hot.

"Do I exclude Heechul hyung's kisses?" I joked, making Wookie yank my head. Aigoo, this kid.

"That's not a real kiss.." Wookie chimed. The MC hyung peered at me as I felt all the others waiting for my answer.

"It was just a month ago. It was all accidental but it felt so real." I slowly said in full sincerity. I met my eyes with Yesung hyung as he flashed me a quick wink. Wookie nudged me lightly with a suspicious look while Kyu was evilly smirking.

"Ohhhh.. Just a month ago, was it?" The MC uttered. I could almost feel all the accusing looks of my fangirls as I nodded my head. But before I could even explain myself, Kyuhyun-ah beat me to it.

"Omo. Sungminnie hyung. Has it already been a month ago?" He touched his lips and pretended to count with his fingers innocently, making everyone laugh in return.

-> Narrator's POV

"Aigoo.. Such a hot day." Sungmin flailed his legs on the cold water, sinking it in to freshen himself. He was fanning himself with a pink-papered origami fan while heavily breathing out every now and then.

"Annyeong Minnie Oppa!" You greeted as you approached Sungmin, who was comfortably sitting on one of the many benches on the garden. Apparently, you just just woke up from your short nap and was actually supposed to find Donghae for some inquiries but instead, ended up hanging out with Sungmin.


"Annyeong ___-ah!" Sungmin greeted you back. You sat beside him as you soaked your feet into the pail of water where Sungmin's legs were as well.

"Aick! So cold!!" You squeaked as soon as the cold water touched your skin.

"Refreshing, isn't it?" Sungmin said with a friendly chuckle. You nodded your head and moved your feet, stepping on Sungmin's foot. Sungmin snickered, feeling so delightful that you're here with him, playing like kids. He flipped a move as he successfully locked your legs to his, making you groan in return.

"Aiiishh. I give up!" You pouted as Sungmin released you triumphantly. "We both have a win, anyways." You added and then bluntly stared to nowhere in particular. Sungmin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at you, questioning.

"Mwoh? You forgot already? I won the pinch fight last time." You proudly snickered while gently placing a pinch on Sungmin's cheek. Sungmin smiled as he felt his heart being uplifted.

"She doesn't really want to mingle with us ELFs. Ahh yeah. She hates kpop and actually used to hate you the most.. I mean Super Junior. She even posted some false rumours and bashful comments about kpop idols. "

Almost unexpectedly, these words echoed on the walls of his mind.

He stared at you intently as you kept on playing on the water. Your face was light and gleeful while wearing a beaming smile which apparently, made Sungmin's gulped in admiration.


"___-ah, can I ask you something?" He started, his chest was pounding real hard while he spoke.

"Hmm?" You inquired before laying your eyes on him. Sungmin didn't budge as he gazed your way as well.

"Why do you hate us so much?" He blurted with an almost blank expression, although a hint of sadness was still noticeable on his stammering voice. You gasped as soon as you heard him say that, deeply confused.

"What d..do you mean?" You stuttered as you avoided his eyes. Sungmin sat back as he heaved out a sigh.

"You hate us. All of us. Not only Super Junior, but k-pop as a whole, as well." He told you drooply.

"How did you know about that?" You asked, totally engaging yourself into a total flustered mood.

"Did we do something wrong to you?" Sungmin asked with his mouth on a pout. You tilted your head as you truthfully wanted to scram out of this scene immediately. Feeling uneasy, you removed your legs from the pail of water and flailed it in the air.

"That's true, Oppa... I hate you all."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love high cliffs!

that's why i'll hung you all in there. ^^ ROFL. JKS.!!! i so love you all to do that! :333

lol anyway. i'll try to update soon. :333 hihiiiiiii

omoooooooo.

before i forget!! i seriously want to take all of you for dropping some encouraging comments,! omo. you dont know how much i cried reading those. :333333 saranghae~! :33

 

 

^ OMOOOOO. heechul. you make me pass out! yayyyyyy!!!