My first kiss was stolen!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->Donghae's POV

 

Ohhhhh. What the? Leeteuk hyung likes her too? Aigo. This girl sure is something. I watched Teukie hyung and ___-ah as they lovingly gazed at each other. It's been ten seconds and I thought they're frozen in time. Aigo. What will happen once Hyukie knew about this? Psshhh. The dense guy's just sitting right beside me but he didn't seem to notice what I am noticing. Aiiish. This guy really. He looked so frisky having to med ___-ah's injury. He would surely be hurt if he see the mushy mushy scene of these two people just a couple of feet across us.

 

In order to interrupt the gazing moment, I turned the TV on.

"Awww!! It's our music video Teukie hyung!!" I said loudly. Successful enough, Eeteuk hyung seemed to cut the scene. Whew. I'm a genius.

 

--->Leeteuk's POV

 

I like you ___-ah. I wanted to say these words to her as I was dazzled by her enticing gaze. It seemed to last like forever until Fishy turned the TV on, playing our No Other MV. Aish. I kinda had the sudden urge to kick his for doing that. But oh well, I can't do that. I'm their responsible hyung for godsake.

 

I reluctantly turned my stare away from her. It was awkward coz she was still gazing at me. I didn't know what's the meaning of that look in her eyes. I half-expect her to like me too. But no, I cannot be that so sure.

 

"___-ah! " I poked her cheek. Aigo. So cute.

 

--->Your POV

 

The loud sound of the SuJu song wasn't able to interrupt my gaze on Eeteuk-sshi. I don't know why but it felt like I long for this stare. He smiled awkwardly at me as I remained as is. Maybe, I was just too fed up that I couldn't turn off my gaze and just continued staring dreamily to nowhere.

 

"___-ah! " Eeteuk-sshi said as he poked my cheek which caused me to wake up from my daydream.

"Mianhae. Aiish. That's.. embarrassing." I said feistily as I rubbed my eyes. He flashed a smile and didn't say anything. I was relieved that he didn't replied though. I turned my sight to the television, and the Super Junior MV was cutted by a news break.

 

"Aiiish! That's going to be my part!!" Fishy complained. He was about to switch the channel but Eeteuk-sshi stopped him from doing so and grabbed the remote control from him. Fishy groaned again, this time, so cutely.

"It's just same news everyday." Eeteuk-sshi shooshed him and turned the volume higher.

 

"Due to the changing of seasons, There's a current typhoon affecting the Capital city, Seoul. The current storm signal for the city is at signal number three so residents are advised not to go outside their houses this night and at the same time prepare for a sudden power turndown if the situation gets severe..." The News anchor reported. omo! I'm worried for Appa and Okaasan now. Aish! Maybe, our house on flood now!

 

"Whatever. We have our power generator." Eunhyuk said as he threw me a worried look. I didn't notice I sweatdropped. "What's with the face ___-ah?" He asked but I just shook my head. Aigo. I want to phone my parents now. I scooted my pocket for my phone but it didn't seem to be there. Aiiish. I must have left it in my room. I got up and decided to get it upstairs.

 

"Going to your room?" Eeteuk-sshi asked me. I nodded as he handed me something.

"Flashlight." He sniggered.

"Thanks." With that, I legged upstairs.

 

As I was about halfway the stairs, the lights went off and thunder grumbled from the sky. Gawd. Why was it always darkness for me today? Aiish. Unluckily enough, the guys upstairs all seemed to dash themselves downstairs. Me too. I forgot about getting my phone and was taking my last step downstairs until I felt someone pushed me backwards. No. Someone tripped over me and together, we fell down. Sure enough, my back hurts, the guy was on top of me. And to make the situation at it's worst, I felt my lips plastered over his. Oh god.

--->Eunhyuk's POV

 

It seemed that ___-ah's an accident prone lady. I heard her squeal moments after the power knockout. I crossed my fingers as I approached the stairs worriedly.

"___-ah?" Eeteuk hyung and I said at the same time. It was pitch black and we can't see a thing. The other guys shouted as ___-ah remained silent.

 

"Princess?! Where are you?" I heard Heechul hyung yelled. I felt a sudden feeling of rivalry over him. Does he like ___-ah too? Dismissing the thought, I hurried to the nearest scented candle on the living room's center table and lighted it with a lighter on the drawer.

 

I looked at my surroundings and found Donghae and Shindong hyung sitting on the couch, both of them furrowing their eyebrows. Eeteuk hyung's beside me, looking so shocked, as the other guys were still standing on the stairs, all of them looking so startled. Aiish. Where is she?

 

"OMO! Princess!!" Heechul hyung squealed with a trembling voice.

"___-ah?!!" Donghae and Eeteuk hyung shouted.

"Amen." I heard Siwon said.

"Oops." Shindong hyung snapped as he covered his mouth with his hands.

"Nice one hyung!" Kyuhyun huffed.

 

Seriously, what's with those comments?

I turned to look at the direction they're all looking at and found Sungmin hyung and ___-ah on the ground. And to my shock, their lips on each other.

 

--->Your POV

 

I gulped real hard. I can't believe this is actually happening. My first kiss. I swear I wanna die.

I just closed my eyes and froze as the whole unexpected situation occurs. I heard the other juniors' comments as I saw a lighted candle flickered the darkness. Adjusting to the light, I opened my eyes and blurrily sighted the cute-eyed guy over me. Aiish! So he.. kissed... me.. ?

 

I cannot seem to accept this. omo! But I swear our lips only touched. I furiously compressed my lips. It's not like I kissed him back or anything. No. No. No. This can't be. My first kiss? to a Super Junior member? Aiiish! I've been saving my first kiss to the..err.. person I love.. Aigo.

 

"Get off her you rabbit!" I knew that voice! It's from the y blonde guy! He grabbed the guy over me and helped me up.

"How dare you filched a kiss from my princess?!!" He added.

The guys all furrowed their eyebrows, "YOUR PRINCESS?"

"Geuraeyo! she's now MY princess from now on." the y guy bragged. But unbeknownst to him, I'm signaling an 'X' sign to the guys and shaking my head on disapproval. They all chuckled. But the blonde guy ignored them and turned to me. Somehow, I blushed at his reaction. He seemed very angry to the cute-eyed guy as he held my hand and asked me if I'm alright.

"Ahh.. I'm fine.." I just stuttered. I almost forgot I'm mad at him. Psshh.

 

"Sorry for that ___-ah." The rabbit guy approached me and pouted. omo. He's so cute. I half-heartedly like the fact he's got my first kiss. Half-hearted, okays?

"I swear I never intend to do that." He continued. "I was just frightened of the thunder so I rushed myself quickly downstairs but the lights went off and there... Mianhae." He apologized to me. It seemed my heart softened enough to forgive him instantly. Aiish. This cute guy.

"I know... and I don't mind.." I replied with my flashing smile. He returned me a smile but the y guy who's still holding me nudged me.

"Aiish. Princess, why did you forgive him so easily?" He hissed as we all sat on the living room. I didn't answer, hoping to annoy him.

 

"___-ah? Are you alright?" Eunhyuk and Eeteuk-sshi said at the same time. Eeteuk-sshi sat beside me. Omo. So he saw the scene. Gawd. This is so... embarrassing.

 

--->Sungmin's POV

 

The kiss felt so.. warm. That was actually my first kiss. And it felt weird.

I wanted to apologized further but she completely forgave me. Awww. She's so nice. And I feel like I like her already. But Heechul hyung must have like her already. Aiish.

 

"You're all red." Siwon told me as he sat beside me. With a candle only lighting the whole room, I don't thing he'll see me blushing. Psshh. This guy..

"No..." I just said. He smirked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"How was your first kiss hyung?" He chortled.

"It's definitely not my first kiss.." I bragged as I tried my hardest to put him on my deadly glare. He chuckled and dropped the topic.

 

"Yah. Let's play some game!" Someone suggested. It might be Donghae.

"I'm on." Yesung hyung sang as he squeezed himself over a throw pillow.

"Let's first turned the generator on." Eunhyuk said as he made his way on the backdoor.

"Aiiish! It's more fun to play in the dark hyukie.." Kyuhyun protested. How the hell was playing in the dark fun?

"I'm sure the electricity will back on less than an hour." Ryeowookie shrugged as Hyukie relented and turn back to his sit next to Donghae.

 

"What kind of game?" I inquired lazily. I'm not in for a hide and seek.

"Spin the bottle?"-- "To get to know our guest." Heechul hyung ranted and then turned his gaze to ___-ah. A sudden thud felt in my chest. Jealousy, is it? ___-ah seemed to find Heechul hyung's gaze awkward as she facedown herself.

All the guys seemed to like the spin the bottle game but ___-ah interrupted.

"Err.. I don't feel like playing that.. I'll just watch you guys play.." She said but Heechul hyung groaned.

"No way you're not playing!"

 

--->Your POV

 

After the blonde guy irritating me and Eeteuk-sshi persuading me to join the game, I relented. We sat on the floor with the blonde guy on my right and Eunhyuk on my left. I was completely disappointed that Eeteuk-sshi's not sitting next to me. Psshhh. It's all because of this y blonde. (A/N: You are positioned on a circle against the floor. From your left--> Eunhyuk-Donghae-Shindong-Yesung-Sungmin-Siwon-Ryeowook-Kyuhyun-Eeteuk-Heechul)

 

"So who's gonna start it?" Eeteuk-sshi asked. After moments of silence, I spoke.

"Wait!" -- "Erm. Can I know your names first? I really don't know everyone here except Eeteuk-sshi and Kyuhyun-sshi. Oh and I knew Eunhyuk-sshi and Sungmin-sshi recently." I grunted. Kyuhyun-sshi seemed to be delighted that I know him while the blonde guy barked.

"Aiiish. Why didn't you know me princess?" He pouted annoyingly.

 

"I'm more popular than Heechul hyung!" Kyuhyun-ah mocked. Ohh. So he's name is Heechul. Good thing I know now. But I would like to call him the y blonde forever. haha. 'kidding. Heechul grumbled and muttered curses at Kyuhyun. I half-thought he'll attack Kyuhyun soon so I cutted in.

"Don't get me wrong, I only knew the two of them because they just so happen to be my two bestfriends' bias." -- "And I just knew Sungmin-sshi and Eunhyuk-sshi because of... well, today's incidents. I'm not really into Kpop so I don't know your names." I explained.

By that, Heechul smirked wickedly at Kyuhyun and then smiled at me.

"I'm Kim Heechul, princess, the most adorable here." He flashed a smile. Somehow, I found him handsome. Err. annoyingly handsome. I still hate how he calls me his princess.

 

They started to introduced themselves one by one.

"I'm Ryeowook." The small guy and yeah the cook said. He flashed me a sweet smile.

"Siwon-imnida." The serious-looking guy said. Err.. But he introduced himself with a slight smile, he's handsome.

"I am Shindong Hee!" The chubby guy followed. Eek. He's cuter when he smiles.

"Yesung.." The cool-haired guy with a turtle said, "and this is ___" he said holding the little turtle on his palm.

"I'm Donghae.." The fishy guy said. Ohhhh... So he really is the one on the EunHae couple huh.

"I'm really disappointed you don't know me.." Donghae added, I just shrugged.

 

"I'm HyukJae, but you can call me Eunhyuk," Eunhyukie said even though I already knew him. I gave him a flashy smile and then again, he blushed.

"I'm Kyuhyun, the mighty maknae!" Kyuhyun-sshi bragged with an evil smirk.

"Sungmin! the aegyo prince~!" Sungmin followed while cutely swishing his hair.

"I'm Park Jungsoo, or Eeteuk, the leader." Eeteuk-sshi said. Hmmm. Park Jungsoo eh?^_^

 

Everyone turned their gazes to me, I honestly felt like I was gonna melt.

"Fine, Nice to meet you all, I'm Lee ___." I smiled slightly feeling uneasy that everyone's attentions on mine.

"Yahh. You have the prettiest name my princess~!" Psshh. the annoying Heechul told me. Whatever. I ignored his complement. Is he always like this? I dropped the annoying thought and turned to them all.

"So where's the bottle?" I asked then. 

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n yayyy~ first kiss with sungmin~ who wouldn't like that. <333