Oh so they arrived!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

---> Narrator's POV

Just as Kyuhyun was opening the gate for the other guys, You finally woke up. You found yourself alone and startled for a second about your wherebeing.

"Where am I?" You blinked your eyes multiple times as you shook your head numerously.

(Omo~! Am I at Super Junior house...?) You thought so dreamily as you slapped your face hardly with your palm.

"Ouch!"

A guy with a blonde hair and beautiful doe eyes winced for you. He just arrived and you noticed there were others arriving as well. They looked individually familiar to you but you didn't know each of their names.

(So I really am at this freaky house..) You frowned at the thought, feeling very unlucky about this job. The blonde haired guy sat beside you on the couch.

"Who are you?" You asked him as the guy raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know me?" He asked in disbelief.

"Are you a Super Junior member?" You ignored his comment as you flinched from his gaze. The guy nodded.

"Who are you?" He asked softly as he held your hand. You automatically pulled your hand off him and moved farther from where he's sitting. You looked completely feisty. The blonde guy chuckled and was about to move closer to you when someone walked downstairs.

"Heechul-ah. Don't scare our guest." Eeteuk, the only member you actually knew, said.

The other guys came, they were all in all, ten people. Including Eeteuk, the two guys who helped on your luggage, and this blonde-haired guy beside you.

"Who is she hyung?" They all asked in unison. Eeteuk held you to the shoulders and pulled you up to a stand.

"She is our new housekeeper." He finally announced. "and she will be living here with us." Eeteuk added.

"This will be interesting." The blonde-haired guy muttered to himself as he swished his hair to the side.

--->Your POV

Gawd! Did I hide my blushed face well? I don't know. I completely shivered when Eeteuk-sshi held on my shoulders. And now, nine other dazzling people's attentions all directed to me. I don't know them all. Well, aside from my friends' bias: Rizza's Eeteuk and Kam's Kyuhyun. I slightly wondered what'll happen if Rizza or Kam's in my place now. Aisshh. They might pass out.

"She is our new housekeeper." Eeteuk announced as I continuously looked fatuously flattered before them. Yes. I accept the fact that I am now their maid. I wanted to cry and walk out of this house immediately. But no. This is all for MCR. If I don't do this, I won't ever have a chance to see them. And besides, it won't hurt to live with them right? I agree they all looked so nice and friendly even though I hated them. God I felt so helpless as I bowed them a 90 degrees bow. They all chuckled, maybe to my stupid expression, but I just remained silent.

"Can I go to my room now?" I asked Eeteuk desperately. I wasn't in the mood to shake hands with them and stuff. Psshh.

"Wait up. We don't know your name yet." Kam's bias, Kyuhyun, demanded. I smiled fakely at him.

"I'm Lee ___." I said lazily as I turned to Eeteuk again, "Where's my room?"

--->Narrator's POV

Eeteuk led you to your room as the other guys were left on the living room, talking about you.

"I don't get it. Why was she acting so coldly at us?" Sungmin said as he settled himself down to the couch.

"She didn't even ask for our names." Ryeowook pouted as he made his way to his kitchen.

"Maybe she already know us, we're the Super Junior for godsake." Eunhyuk said tossing a pillow on air repeatedly. Donghae sat beside him, the TV and began switching channels, not saying anything about you.

"I think she doesn't know our names." Heechul, the blonde-haired guy, said.

"Waeyo? How did you know hyung?" Siwon inquired, furrowing his eyebrows.

Heechul smirked, "It's because she doesn't know my name. Not knowing me means not knowing you all." Everyone raised their eyebrows to their hyung. Heechul hissed as Eunhyuk swiftly filched the remote control from Donghae and threw it on Heechul's direction. Luckily, Heechul's amazing fast reflexes able him to dodge and the remote control shot squarely on Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Yaaa! Who threw this to me?!" Kyuhyun asked as he took the remote control, in a total fierce voice that made Eunhyuk jumped off his seat and ran upstairs to his room.

"Hyukkie Hyung!!!" Kyuhyun yelled as he began chasing Eunhyuk furiously.

--->Leeteuk's POV

"So yeah. this is your room, just across mine, the next door to the right's Eunhyuk's and to the left is Sungmin's room." She smiled warmly at me as she said her thanks.

"Gomawo Eeteuk-sshi. Erm. Honestly I..." She paused, "I don't really know their names, and you’re the only one I know here." I blushed at what she said. Seriously? She doesn't know Super Junior? And the fact that I'm the only one she knew made me hmmm.. happy? Aiiish! What's with this girl?

"So I guess you're not one of our fans. Hmm, 'kay, I'll introduced them to you later." I told her as she nodded slowly, her head was lowered.

"Uhh.. yeah.. I am not really your fan, but I got friends who are fangirls.. but really, I'm not into kpop.." She looked me in the eyes. I felt uneasy for a sec. and then she continued, "I am really a rock and emo type. And I totally fandom Western bands, especially the underground ones.. though I also like FT Island and Royal Pirates when it comes local."

--->Your POV

Eeteuk pouted at what I said. OMG. I must admit that he's so cute.

"Only FT Island and Royal Pirates?" He pouted even more. Gosh. I can't resist this cuteness.

"Ohhh.. Fine.. I also like Super Junior okay? a bit." I laughed stutteredly as his face lightened up but then changed again.

"You don't sound sincere." He demanded. Well, yeah I am actually lying alright? It's just that. . .I can't say I hate them on his face. Duhh.

We dismissed the subject as he gestured over my luggage, "Okay then, I'm gonna go downstairs, are you going to unpack your things?" He asked as I shook my head. "Nope, I'm going on a shower first Eeteuk-sshi." I answered.

"Kay, just go down if you're hungry, I bet manager-hyung will come in a bit." By that, he left the room.

I scanned through the room. This is three times as big as my room back in our house. There's a fluffy bed, a side table, and to my surprise, even a set of computer. I knitted my eyebrows at the sight. Am I really be working here as a maid? I dropped the thought as I prepare myself to shower.

--->Eunhyuk's POV

"Safe!" I whispered to myself as I locked myself into my room. Aiish. That Kyuhyun's chasing me because of Heechul hyung's amazing dodging abilities, but it's Kyuhyun's fault he's behind Heechul hyung right? Whatever.

Aigoo. It's so dark in here. I realized it's past 7 when I saw my glowing wristwatch. I switched the lights on but it won't turn on. Pssssh! Forget it. I directed myself to my bed and squirmed through it. It's impossible how Kyuhyun doesn't knock on my door. He should be breaking my door by now. Aiish. Whatever. I'll just go sleep.

--->Narrator's POV

"Where is Hyukie Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked himself as he let himself into his room.

(Is he hiding?) he thought. (He's really gonna get it...) He scratched his head while checking the room but Eunhyuk's nowhere to be found.

(Ahhh~! Just forget it! I'll still see him later at dinner by the way..) He went downstairs irritably and settled to a sit on the living room with the other guys.

"Found Hyukie?" asked Donghae.

"Nah! hyung's not in his room. I'll bug him later at dinner. I'm sure he'll show up." Kyuhyun sighed as he went to the kitchen and found Ryeowook cooking.

"Omo! What happened to your forehead?!" Ryeowook squealed as he immediately went over Kyuhyun and checked on him.

"I'll go gonna get the first aid box. Aiiiks! It's swollen Kyu." Ryeowook left to get the first aid box upstairs.

Just then, A loud scream welcomed Ryeowook the moment he stepped upstairs.

"___-sshi?" He thought as he made his way to the guest room. 

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n 3rd chappie! so how was it? uh-oh. who dyou think screamed? :D