I'm getting a job for them!

Unexpected Love [Co-author needed]

--->You’re POV:

Hi! Want me to tell some things about myself? Hold on.

I am Lee ___. My mother's pure Japanese, while my dad's a pure Korean one. So that makes me a half jap-half Korean, I guess. My family and I just moved here in Seoul South Korea for like a couple of years ago. Hmm. About five years to be exact. And I know how to speak Korean since I was little coz that's the language we use at home when we were living back there in Japan.

I am an only daughter. My mom's a housewife. And my dad's a construction worker.

In short, we are poor. Not just poor. But poverty-poor. Good thing I'm an only child. It is the actual reason why my Appa decided to move back here in Korea. It's so expensive living in Japan. Like seriously.

I attend public school for like since ever. I am a silent loner. I don't have many friends but at least I got my two girlfriends that hang out with me, Rizza and Kam. I love them both for always being there, accompanying me in my lonesome life. But if there's one thing I'm not cool with them? K-POP.

"OMG! Teukie tweeted!! Ohhhh!" Rizza squealed. Kam immediately popped beside her and scanned the monitor.

"And I am not happy about his swollen foot." She cried as she commented on that Eeteuk's twitpic. I smirked at them as I put my headphones on. And so then again, I was alone in my own world.

My two buddies continued twitter-ing and surfing the net with the latest Kpop news. I heaved out a sigh and rested my head on one of Rizza's pillow. We always hang out in her house since she's the richest. I mean, her mom and dad own a lot of companies and yeah, I don’t even know why she's studying on a public school. Well, I guess that's because our school was just a few blocks away from her house.

I closed my eyes and took a nap.

--->Narrator's POV

As you closed your eyes, Kam and Rizza kept gossiping about their idols.

"Yaaah! Play it! I wanna hear it now!" Kam demanded as she shrugged Rizza harshly on her shoulder, making the latter wince a bit.

"Hey! Stop! You're killing me you know?" -- "Fine. Fine. I'll play it loud since ___-ah's sleeping." Rizza agreed.

"She has her headphones on. See, she won't mind I'm sure." Kam paused. "She's in her own world dreaming about those ugly screamo guys and stinky-looking bands." Kam said gleefully throwing a sneaky glare at you. Rizza just laughed as she clicked Play and after a second, Super Junior's "No Other" was banging out loud enough for the whole house to hear. Good thing every room's soundproofed. The two of them danced and sang to the beat while you were sleeping with your headphones loudly shouting emo-ish lyrics at your ears.

When the two fangirls felt tired and bored, they decided to head downstairs for snacks. When they left, you woke up irritated and turned off your mp3-player.

"Where are they?" You asked yourself. (Maybe, downstairs?) You thought.

You decided to use the computer and net your fave band, My Chemical Romance. When you the computer, you jumped off at the sound of the loud "No Other" playing loudly on the speakers.

(Nonsense song. Ugh.) You scoffed inwardly as you off-ed the speakers lazily and closed the programs left behind by your friends. The desktop appears to be an edited pic of Eeteuk and Rizza together.

You smirked your infamous teasing smirk.

(This really is hilarious. What's in the mind of em? I don’t really know how come they like these idols. I agree they are truly handsome but what else? They only know how to sing, dance and make annoying aegyos. And Ohhhh. I do believe they lip synch sometimes.) You thought in distaste as you open another program and searched for the latest news about Western bands.

"Let's see... mychemicalromance.com... uh-huh... updates---" You mumbled as you clicked `updates`.

Your jaw dropped and let out the loudest, highest-pitched, scream in your life. Rizza and Kam were so shocked at you. They just arrived and heard your scream. Kam threw you a what-the-eff look while Rizza thought you opened killerjo.net. (A/N: LOOOL try opening that. XD)

"Girls~!!!" You finally said after recovering from the scream. The two of them crossed their arms and gazed at you questionably.

"They're coming!!!" You said. "My Chemical Romance . . . together with Alesana and All Time Low! They're coming!"

---> Your POV

I can't hide my excitement. I've been a fan of them since they were known. Gaaawd! But what troubles me the now most is the ticket price. $300 is just too much. Well, for me that's VERY expensive. And to my freaking unluckiness, the concert will be happening three months from now and I can't seriously afford losing this opportunity. It's always been in my wildest dream to meet them and another sad thing was: Only VIP tickets got to have a fan meet with the bands. And yeah. That's the most expensive one. I felt so down as I buried my head against my pillow.

"Eotteoke..." I just mumbled worriedly. I can't borrow that much money from my only two friends. They always told me the words that being a kpop fangirl costs them a lot of cash. Gosh! Cash! I need you so badly. I frowned as I realized that even my parents couldn't help me either. We're poor. Hell. Why am I so broke?

--->Narrator's POV

You decided to phone your aunt as a sudden idea popped in your mind.

"Annyeong Haseyo. How may I help you?" The voice from the other end greeted.

"Uhm... Can I speak to Miss Jung please?" You answered. She asked for you to wait with courtesy on her voice as she was directing the line to your aunt's. You wait for about less than a minute until someone speaks.

"Who is this?"

"It's me, ___ Auntie Minnie!" You said with a slight giggle.

"Ohhhh. sweetie, what made you call?" You cleared your throat and began explaining. "See, auntie, I'm kinda... ohh totally having a financial no-no." You sighed. "So yeah, I'm asking a favor coz you're the only person I could think of when I thought of getting a job. Please?" You asked pleadingly.

There was a sudden pause and your heart thumped faster.

"Okay dear, I know you're already on legal age now right? So I'll just call you if there's a job offer that suits you ‘kay?" You sighed in relief as you said your thanks multiple times. You hung up and waited for the call to happen. Your aunt is actually working as an employee at the Human Resources Agency (HRA) in Seoul. All companies who needed employees seek HRA to find suitable people they need. (A/N: LMAO. I don’t even know if HRA really exists. :D...)

You sat on your couch and began listening to your Mp3 player.

(MCR. I can’t wait to rock with you guys.) You thought as you sang to the song `Sleep` and made your way to a deep slumber.

Meanwhile, at the HRA, your aunt receives a call.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Yobosseyo?" You're aunt inquired. The man spoke of their need and discussed the details to your aunt. The call ended as your aunt delightedly phoned you. Your phone was ringing but you aren't aware because you were fast asleep with a loud music banging from your headphones. Your aunt gave up after calling you for the tenth time and decided to call you the next day.

--->Your POV

"What the . . .!" I shouted as I slapped my forehead hard. I woke up late the next day and found twenty missed calls from my aunt. She's been calling me all night right? Why didn't I knew?

"Aiish! Stupid headphones, why did I put you on?" I muttered as I threw the thing irritably to the floor. Aisssh! Eotteoke? I hope Auntie Minnie won't think I backed out. I sighed heavily before encoding my aunt's number then pressed `CALL`. The phone rang and a familiar voice greeted me. I asked for my aunt as she directed me into her.

"Finally, dear! I've been calling you multiple of times last night already but you weren’t answering, I half-thought of giving this job to other--" I cutted her off with a loud NO. She laughed as she said she was kidding and told me to come to her office with my Application Form. I thanked her wholeheartedly as I hung up and head off to her office excitedly. Come on! I'm getting a job~~~!

--->Narrator's POV

You arrived at your aunt's office, and found her doing some paper works there. You knocked three times as she told you to come in. She stood up from her seat and approached you with a hug.

"Dear! You're really getting a job now huh? I am so proud." She smiled as she hugged you back.

"Well yeah. I just thought of having my own income coz I really got a lot of financial needs these days." You said as she gave you a warm smile in return. She pointed to the seat across her desk. "Sit there." She motioned.

You sat down and handed her your Application form. Your aunt giggled teasingly as you sweatdropped.

"Sweetie, this is almost blank..." That's undeniably true. Your Application form doesn't hold much because you've never ever worked in your entire life. You tensed worriedly thinking that you might not get a work because of the almost blank papers.

"But I guess you know how to clean right? And wash dishes? And cook? And laundry?" Your aunt asked you in an instant. You clearly looked flustered. But later on, dismissed the look of confusion painted on your face.

(Maybe, it's a fast food chain. or a bakeshop but laundry? OMO~! Am I going to be a maid? Aiiish! Fine! Everything for MCR! Hwaiting~!) You thought as you confirmed your aunt that you can do all of those. Your Aunt nodded and asked another question.

"Are you a fan of Super Junior then?"

You really didn't expect that. You totally never liked them so then retorted your aunt with a shaking head,

"Ohh no... Never Auntie. I'm a rocker type and you know that, see--" You raised your fists and did a `you-rock` sign.

"I know my niece, I was just reassuring. I just thought this job really suits you..." Your aunt winked at you as she took her phone from her pocket and called someone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
a/n First Chappie up! So how was it dears? And I'm sorry if there's no Super Junior guys yet.
We'll get to them sooner. keke^^ After all, this is the first chapter right?
Comments please~ me loves them soo much <3