05

Bermuda Triangle

(SONG REQUEST: MOVE BY KIM YEON WOO FT. KYUNG FROM BLOCK B) 

 

The light shaking was what aided me to awake from my nightmare. I must've been screeching through the night, dispatching cries of help. But it sunlight bore through the curtains, it time to freshen up for school. As much as I despised the new alteration of my life, I still managed to throw on the uniform without tearing it from my rough handling. I could care less about Hyunwoo and his extremely luxurious life that he didn't deserve, but I was forced to comply with regulations of attending to my education. I was simply doing this for parents lives and myself; they would have wanted the best for me.
"Your tie," one of the maids pointed out. "May I help?" I glanced down to notice it was untied and nodded to her request. I thought ties, bows, any of that sort was for men to wear as women wore necklaces. Has society changed that much since I was a girl? 
"Thank you," I bowed. Even though there were many of maids lurking that were receiving income from cleaning after our messes, I still tended my bed just as my mother had taught me. Yet it was their job, I wanted to assist them with less work. 
A rugged shoulder harshly bumped me out of the path to the stairs, so they wouldn't have to walk behind someone that was valued less I suppose. Hyunwoo, turning his head to the side, glanced behind to where I was left speechless with a smirk plastered on his lips. What an . I murmured several words that I would enjoy to spit at him, finding it best to keep my foot out of the grave while thriving on their grounds. How to get revenge on him was the thought that bombarded me first but the satisfaction of being the mature being broadened my shoulders; brushing me with confidence. If he desired to play dirty, I could join him. 
"Have a great first day," the grandmother waved as she sent air-kisses in my direction. "Tell Hyunwoo if he's driving to fast!" I bowed to both the elders and the parents, hoping my endowed respect would impress them and give them a second thought about myself. 
I strode past Hyunwoo's vehicle, a majestic black hunk of metal on wheels, it was attractive to say the least. My action caused him to beckon me to the car, threatening me that if he witnessed me walking home alone, he would race right past me. If I rolled my eyes any further, I would see my brain. Was he that heartless? I played the good guy, hopinh in the passanger seat. 
Everything was ready and set, our seatbelts were on, the engined roared with life, and the only thing to check off was Hyunwoo pressing the pedal. What was taking him so long? Was he guilty for hollaring at me so he was thinking up an apology? 
"Here," he curtly stated while handing me a wrapped box. "You'll need if you're planning to live here. Make sure to answer me at all times." 
Similar of a child on Christmas Day, my eyes shone with anticipation as I tore apart the gift wrap to expose the present. Removing the lid and the rest of the paper, a cellphone was glimmering from the morning light. He was considerate enough to give me a device if I needed a bail from an emergancy, which I thanked him. I slid my fingers as it said to unlock to the home screen, a bright green icon caught my eyes first. 
"That is where you want to send a text message, see look." He demonstrated the operation on his personal device, which was identical to mine. I gazed in awe how swift his fingers tapped against the glass of his phone. Seconds later, there was a vibration in my lap. I dug up my from to see a delievered message from him, his name was surrounded with hearts. Full of himself. 
"You put your name in right?" 
"Yeah, why?" I answered him with a scoff, I would ask someone at school how to erase those pesky icons that definetly didn't belong there.