15

Bermuda Triangle
I began to head towards my sixth period, hoping that I wouldn't snap under the pressure again because a referral is the last thing I need to happen on this day. The English hall was across the campus on the first floor just like my previous class. The image of Hyunwoo's menacing eyes and his figure hunched over me still burned through my mind though I wanted to shake every part of him out; he was useless and time consuming in my thoughts. He was so concerned with other's lives when he should be minding and tending his own instead he meddled with mine. Who was he to spit negative words about people who were shining fine by themselves? He was just envious for my attention to say the most, neglecting his own girlfriend who could do that for him. 
"Hello, I'm Tae Areum. Sorry for being late," I introduced myself in English, the swap of languages leaving the classroom astonished; little did they know I was at an advantage. My father spoke English as if was his native language, due to the various businesses contacting him, that when we still retained the shop. 
"Good afternoon, Areum," the teacher greeted then directed me the seat next to a girl in the corner of the room. I waved to her but she only stuck her nose further in the book she was currently reading; she scooted her chair away from me. I must've frightened her. 
The teacher resumed what she was previously jotting down on the chalkboard, the conjugations of possession; I have, you have, she/he has, we have, they have. We were a chapter or so ahead of this so this class will be breeze for the next couple weeks. 
The bell rang in the middle of my sentence that would've answered the teacher's inquires, no one else was participating so why not give the teacher a less of a hard time? I checked my phone, mainly to check the time for how much we have until the dismal bell, and remembered someone had sent a notification; that same person popped up with an envelop icon near it. I slid my finger over Hyunwoo's name to descry what possibly he could've said when Haneul and I were at lunch. 
Hyunwoo Don't say I didn't warn you
I didn't want to reply in any way, to prevent from further involving myself in this argument when at the least I wanted to dismiss him entirely, but my fingers had their own mind. They were going to whip up a storm that I knew I would have to pay back later. When they completed their job, I took a brief glimpse at what I said. 
Why don't you just worry about yourself? I'm just from a poor district anyways, no one cares about me. Look what my parents did, they sent me with another family
Backtrack, where's the delete button? As I was striding down the hallway, I frantically search for someone, anyone that could aid me before it fully sent but everyone shunned me. They turned their heads as if they didn't want to be affiliated with my presence, and I wasn't going to lie to myself, it was like a stab in the chest. Not only was the text true, but these people were living proof. I halted my actions, might as well allow it to deliver when everyone can witness the truth first hand.