24

Bermuda Triangle
Waking up refreshed and lighthearted instead of the other way around was the way to go, no guilt or worries consuming me before the day even starts. I woke and stirred due to one of the maids informing of the party this evening, requesting for me to rise and get dressed. I supposed I would comply to her subtle plea, so I shook myself awake by ruffling my hair and rubbing my eyes until I saw beaming stars. 
She immediately handed me a pair of pants along with a plain gray shirt and my beloved sneakers. This same lady assisted me last night before going to bed but after Hyunwoo fell asleep, giving me the scoop as of what we were doing today; a mental checklist on repeat. She offered to brush my hair but I politely declined, saying I could simply do it myself. This was the type of service that was unnecessary but who was I to suggest what people should spend their money on. 
"Thank you," I slightly ducked my head in her direction, and headed downstairs to the kitchen. 
The stairs only lasted seconds as the final step lead into the tiled floors of the kitchen, the three hanging lights the primary source of illumination besides the natural lighting. My eyes searched the floor before they found Hyunwoo's, his smile warming my heart to a thousand degrees past boiling point, I grinned at him and the way his bed hair suited the morning vibe; his chin was resting on the palm of his hand as he gazed intently at me, with affection that made my heart now race. It slowly dissipated as his eyes found someone else's, a firm and unaffected emotion passing over his features. Krystal whipped around to me, glaring straight into the pit of my soul, she was ripping my head off in her thoughts and it was to the point I could see her actually pulling through with the action. 
"Good morning," I said more towards Hyunwoo but I wasn't about to be so curt and heartless so early in the day. 
"Sure." She spat as she crossed her arms, as if she had something better to converse about, the granite edge supporting her weight as she leaned against it and stared more in a ruthless manner. 
"Morning," Hyunwoo responded, I could feel the way his voice sparked up and it almost gave me goosebumps. "How are you?" 
"Great." I pulled out three bowls, set them onto three of the place mats on the same table they were leaning against, and grabbed the milk and cereal for us to munch on. I was sure of that there was going to be a dinner provided tonight, so we shouldn't full ourselves to the brim as if it was a regular day. 
We consumed a rather average breakfast- I wasn't complaining, the sugary oats was pleasing to my taste buds- before Krystal departed to return home so she could prepare herself for the banquet. I thought it was unnecessary to begin dressing and putting makeup on when the event was hours from now, but what do I know about wealthy people's events and how to dress for them. 
"We're going to buy you a dress," Hyunwoo commented as I was currently dazing off into space, grabbing my attention from the corner of my eye as he brought the spoon to his mouth. He was so relaxed while he ate, as if even the world's most challenging crisis wasn't anything but a brush of a shoulder. He sat hovering over the cereal, his arms were resting on the table surround his bowl and his head lowered. 
"I mean, do I really have to go?" I peeked at him, watching his features slightly move and his lips curve into an obvious smile; he knew that I wasn't satisfied with attending to do nothing, just sit perched on a chair with people I've never met in my life. 
"Maybe we'll do something after. Whatever you want to do, think about it. But only if you come." 
He was teasing me, forcing to come just to unravel the surprise that everyone was watering over. My heart skipped a beat over the thought of us two, alone, having a genuinely enjoyable time and creating a memory that would only belong to us. I acknowledged the fact that I was going to cave and give into his savvy and clever tactics, so deciding whether to attend this party barely had another option to select.