17

Bermuda Triangle
The coaches' whistles didn't have to be sounded again, everyone began dashing out of the exit doors, into their appropriate locker rooms. I was jogging with the Hyojin and Doyoung, retaining a steady pace to not exhaust them even further or leave them behind- due to the previous game, we played with our hearts in the courts- and made it less than a minute. Everyone was rushing, tossing their shirt uniforms over their heads, yanking their skirts up, transferring their feet from comfy sneakers to tall heels. While the whole room was corrupting in utter chaos, we trio took our time because where were we to go in such a hurry? I paced myself, sharing a couple words to the girls into their conversation, as I buttoned my uniform top and the ironed skirt following after. 
"Hey, aren't you the girl who pushed me?" Krystal, something along those lines, spoke lowly to me. "The girl from that poor district?" She was gifted with cackles from her other dog followers, basically encouraging her unacceptable behavior. 
"Yeah, what's your deal?" I shot her a glare before spritzing perfume onto my neck that Doyoung kindly lent me. 
"Oh, wow, you got the balls to answer me like that." She was now bent at an almost forty-five degree angle to view me below, to truly witness something that I didn't know her followers were making a huge fuss about. 
"Don't really know what your problem is with me and I don't really want to talk to people like you so, yeah I guess I do." 
I exchanged looks with the two girls on my side, their terrified expression explained more than it should have. No one, in this school, maybe even in her entire life, ever had the steel guts to stand up and speak against her harsh attitude and bitter words. But the only factor that she required to at the least acknowledge about me, I don't take from anybody
She scoffed, rolling her eyes in the process, hopefully she saw her pea-sized brain. "How dare you!" 
That was the final straw for today, the last chance that I had for the day, I yanked away her sanity for three seconds and earned myself a lovely- painful- fall into the lockers behind me. There was no doubt that I was drawing blood, from the way I crashed into the handles, it would be a surprise if there weren't going to be bruises at the minimum. 
Pretending that I wasn't phased at all, I wasn't about to hand her the satisfaction she desired, I stood to sling my backpack strap over my shoulder and abandoned the room with two worried friends murmuring incoherent sentences into my ears. Then after a few minutes of strolling- attempting to rid of the slight haze that was dumped on me like a bucket of water- their questions and concerns bombarded my ears. 
How could you do that? 
Do you know what she will do to you? 
You're lucky you can still walk. 
She's insane, man. 
I waved at them to ensure them that I was going to be perfectly fine, tossed their concern into the air so the birds could take it away and waste it on someone who needs the sympathy. All I needed to focus on was school, academic opportunities, my own personal hobbies, anything else but her, her obnoxious voice and personality, and her boyfriend. The last one on the list wasn't the most simplest to deal with, I was forced to live in the dwelling as him, so if she becomes -hurt over something so little maybe she could pay my way back to my old life. It was never that quick and easy, yet I was allowed to dream too.