IX

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

**Cha-gi’s POV*

“Get in, Cha-gi” he said smiling. When did he start being so nice to me “Get in.”

“You first.” I said

“I said get in” he firmly said

“Where in the world are we going next?” I curiously asked

“To heaven.” He said with a smile plastered on his lips. Then he opened the door wider for me “After you my lady.”

But I stayed standing outside his car and looked at him “you don’t have to open the door for me.”

“I know. But I can’t make myself look stupid again in front of the people. you might be my bodyguard but you’re still a woman. I should treat you properly the way I treat the other women around me”

“Oh please, don’t. The last thing I want is for you to treat me like one of your women.” I pushed him aside, he almost fell if only he wasn’t holding at the car door “I can take care of myself” I hopped into the car and scooted at the end side of the backseat.. I don’t want to sit near him ‘cause if I do, he might notice how my heart was reacting whenever he looks at me.

“Cha-gi-ah.. I’m not sick. Why are you sitting so far away from me?”

“I don’t want to sit beside you.”

“What if someone takes me? How are you going to save me if you’re seated miles apart from me?” he sighed

“Sandeul, you’re over exaggerating again.”

“Well, What if?”

I took a deep breath in frustration “Sandeul, we’re inside your car. Please shut up and let us both rest for a while.” And then there was silence. This is the first time in my career that I met a very talkative client.. if that’s his way of revenge.. he’s succeeding. He was able to make my head ache at the same time turn it into a whirlwind in just a span of day. I looked outside the tinted window and watched the establishments and the people they pass by.

“I have a feeling things will get even worse tomorrow.” I said “or the next day. Sandeul this can’t be...” I turned to him and saw he was already fast asleep.

His head face down while his earphones were stuck in his ears. I guess he’s tired, I looked at cute face and out of nowhere I smiled. “You look like a tamed angel when you sleep like that, Lee Jung Hwan” I tried to carefully reach to him to lean his head on the headrest. Suddenly our car turned and Sandeul fell on my shoulders. I had no choice but to support him with my arms. ‘cause he might fall on the ground if I will not wrap my arms around him. My heart raced as I felt his hot breath against the side of my neck. This is the first time I’ve ever felt this, my mind refused to work and my body felt numb. “just like when he stole a kiss from me.” I closed my eyes

 

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

 “Sandeul, we’re inside your car. Please shut up and let us both rest for a while.” She said, I could have tire her. I know even if she hides it, she sometimes want to punch me again. I should try to keep quiet this time.

I’ll close my eyes for a while. My head starts to ache again.. I should have worn my glasses. This happens often since I started using contact lenses, but I have no choice I have to, especially in our performances. I’ll just close my eyes for a while.. I took my ipod and paused the music. I was about to open my eyes “You look like a tamed angel when you sleep like that, Lee Jung Hwan”

It kinda creeped me out for a while “she knows my whole name!” but I love what I heard from her. So I pretended to be asleep. I felt her soft hands on my forehead when she tried to carefully help me rest it on the headrest. Just at the right time, our car turned and I pretended to fall on her shoulders. I moved closer to her when she wrapped her arms around me. I really like how it feels when she’s around. She’s warm, soft and smells like a marshmallow. “haha~ i can’t believe I’m doing this. I never felt this with another woman before. I like her even though she pretends to be tough sometimes.