XIV

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Cha-gi’s POV***

I kept sweeping my hair off my face. I can’t believe that this day would come, that I’d have to untie my long black hair just for this event. Plus this heels are killing me, if only the sales lady didn’t tell me that it looks good with my dress I wouldn’t have bought it. I should hold to Sandeul's arm even more tighter, I might slip and fell off. I don’t want that to happen.

Sandeul looked at me and gave me a smirk “hold on to my arm, ok?” I can see that he’s trying to hold a laugh “we’re going to turn right, ok?”

“YAH! Sandeul, I can still break your bones even if I can’t walk properly with these heels you know that?”

He patted my hand that I use to hold his arm while laughing. “Then why did you insist on wearing those shoes?”

“The sale’s lady told me it looks good with my dress~”

“Of course she will~ because it’s expensive and it’s her job to sell those shoes~”

“WAE? Is there something wrong with that?” I asked with my eyebrow raised

“AISH! You really are ignorant, when was the last time you ever tried going out of your little world?” he said trying to mock me again

“Why do you care~~ Holly molly!” I lost my grip onto his arm and fell lying on the floor. I looked around to see if anyone noticed me, good thing nobody was looking, and so before anyone does I lift my head and said “aren’t you going to help me here? help me up before anyone sees me. This is so embarrassing,”

But Sandeul was busy laughing his off. I guess I’d have to help myself up.. I took my shoes off and threw it to him. “Ouch!” he said, trying to hold his laugh “Come on” He wrapped his arms around my waist to help me up.

He started to walk still his arms remained around my waist. I didn’t realize our faces were too close until I looked at him. My heart started doing its crazy thumping again. I wanted to step a little farther and distance myself from him but he didn’t let me, instead he even tightened his grip, just like hugging me.

His face went near my ear and said “I haven’t told you Cha-gi, you’re beautiful.” He whispered

I tried to laugh at him but my mouth remained shut “This feeling’s starting to kill me! Argh! It’s making me mad

“No matter what you wear” he continued “yes. Even in those gloomy outfit you were wearing awhile ago, you’re still beautiful.”

“Why are you saying such things? It’s not part of ~~” I wasn’t able to continue what I was about to say

“Our client-bodyguard contract is over. We’re now girlfriend-boyfriend, remember? So if I were you~~” he touched the tip of my nose “You better get used to my praises.”

I’m not used with this kind of scenes. No one has ever made me felt his way before, Sandeul was the first. I’m growing more afraid that one day I might fall for him.. Which I would regret in the end. While I was staring at his handsome face, I wanted to savour the moment while it lasts. He really had caught me off guard.