XV

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

I saw a woman walking to our direction, she looks like a model. “Sandeul, come on.. why do you have to come here with a girl. You’re breaking my heart” she took Sandeul’s arm from me. “I was waiting for you in the studio, your group members have been waiting for you too”

“Cha-gi, I’m sorry I’d have to leave you first, find yourself a seat, ok?” he said then went off with that girl, but the woman never removed her eyes from me while they were on their way to the backstage.

“AISH! You really are a babe magnet aren’t you? PABO!” then a waiter came to my direction with a tray of wine on his hand “May I have a wine, please”

I looked around the venue, everyone in the place were rich, elite and educated people. the kind of people I grew up with.. I took a sip from my glass of wine. My parents died few years ago by a car accident their car fell off a cliff, they were one of the best CIA agents. Few people know that, I only found out about it when they died. They said the car lost out of control but my Oppa thinks they died because they were assassinated.  I already vowed on their grave that I’ll find their perpetrator before I marry. I will find the person who killed them. I will..

I was so deep in thought when a man came to me “Are you alone?” he said smiling at me

“Huh? Uhh.. I guess so..” I said

“Well, what a co-incidence.. I’m Tae-min by the way” he said while offering a hand shake

“Cha-gi..” I replied, then shook his hand

“What a nice name for a pretty lady like you..” he said trying to flatter me

I smiled, I would be so happy if those words came from Sandeul “Thanks..”

“So.. do you have any friends here?” he asked

“Sort of.. he's in the backstage” then we heard the announcer summoned everyone to the side of the runway, the event is about to start

“Come on let’s find a seat...” the guy took my hand and drag me with him near the stage

“Yah! yah!” I tried to pull my hands from his grip

“Don’t worry I’m not a bad person, I just noticed you were alone there and thought that you mind need someone to sit with, come on” the guy said as he looks for vacant seat for us

We found a seat just beside the stage. I find the guy very amusing, he had a lot of jokes that kept me entertained. He said he is a member of a boyband Shinee. I kinda liked him.. but I can’t help but to compare him with Sandeul. He was fun, kind and  friendly, unlike the conceited, self-centered and bipolar Sandeul. And speaking of the devil.. he just came out from the back stage wearing a winter outfit. Honestly.. he looks cute on it,  plus his smile... his smile that reached my heart.. I saw him look at me with questioning eyes.