XX

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

I woke up when I heard my cell phone ringing.

*Conceited Brat* Ring! Ring*

“AISH! Why is he calling me now?” I shouted. Last night he told me he liked me, when I got home I was so tired but I can’t find myself falling asleep. My heart has been doing its crazy thumping from the moment he told me he liked me until now that he’s calling me. Then my phone stopped ringing. A text message came.

*Hi! Did I wake you up? Mianhae... I just thought that you might want to go jog for a while.. –Sandeul

I have no plans of replying to his text. I went back to my bed and covered myself with a blanket. Then I heard a screeching sound from my balcony, can ghost appear at this early of the day. Maybe it’s just a cat. I decided to ignore it, then I heard a knock from my balcony door. Oh sh*t!! How can a cat knock at my door!? I started to shake, if there’s anything that I am afraid of, its ghost. Oh wait! Is it possible that there’s a thief in my house this early!?  I moved a little to the side of my bed, while my blanket is covered over me, I opened my drawer and took my gun. I could take down guys with just one shot. I took a deep breath before I swiftly run to my couch near the balcony. Then walked slowly, to the curtains that was covering the glass door.. I felt like I was in the movie mission impossible, but the difference is this is real.. I took a deep breath again before I opened my glass door.

“HANDS UP OR I’LL SHOOT YOU!!” I shouted when I got out to the Balcony

“WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! Easy, easy.. it’s me...” He said. As I slowly pointed the gun on the floor

“SANDEUL! What are you doing here!! I thought you were a burglar. AISH!” I said in frustration.

“Hooh!!” he swept his sweating forhead with his arm “You almost killed me with that gun!”

“I’m sorry!~” I said, then I realized I was just wearing my pyjamas and Sandeul was in my Balcony, how was he able to come up here “YAH! YAH!” I tried to cover myself “Don’t look!”

“WAE!? WAE!?” he said confused as he lifted his head while fixing his hair, that’s when I noticed he was wearing his glasses.

“YAH! I said don’t look!” I started pushing him to turn around “Are you out of your crazy mind? What is wrong with you coming up to my balcony at this early in the morning!?” he can’t see me wearing my pyjamas

“YAH! be careful with the gun!” he shouted

“Oh! I will use this to blow up your head if you ever dare peak!” I started running to my room. I immediately shut the door and closed its curtains. “Aigoo! I’m not even wearing my bra!”

Sandeul started knocking on my balcony door “Aren’t you going to invite me in? It’s freezing cold out here. I might get a hypothermia or pneumonia, my fans would get mad at you..” then I heard him laugh

Did he notice me wearing my pyjama “SHIRRO! You can’t come into my room! Go home!!”

“How am I supposed to that? It was so hard coming up here! and I have no plans of doing it again just to go down.” He said in a protest. “Didn’t you receive my message? I asked you to come with me for a jog”

“AISH” I exclaimed. I started changing to my gym clothes. Then went to my balcony door and opened it for him “you know what I don’t think being a singer suits you. you’re better as an actor” I said when he pretended that he was freezing and trembling in cold

“Haha~~” He started laughing “my acting never really works on you doesn’t it?” he said as he sat on my bed and took my life sized  Shimshimtaro  “Why does it feel so gloomy here.. ahh! Because the person who sleeps here is a heartless monster. Right?” he said talking to the toy

I had a baddest and greatest idea in my mind right now. I will jog with him and afterwards will ask him to the gym near our village, let’s just see how your two months of exercise will help you Lee Sandeul “How were you able to come into our house? Can’t you just wait for me outside?”

“Aniyo~~ I wanted to see how you look like when you’ve just woken up.. so I asked Jaehyo-Hyung for help.”

“MWO! Oppa helped you? AISH! He’s really on your side wasn’t he?” I took my Shimshimtaro away from him “You might brainwash him too..”

He stood up gave me a smile that almost made my knees melt. He took my Shimshimtaro and placed it back on my bed, then held my hand and started walking. “Come on” he said smiling “We need to jog before the sun rises”

When we got downstairs I was still staring at our hands until I heard my Oppa “Oh! Sandeul? How were you able to wake her up this early?” I gave my Oppa a killer look and mouthed “acting innocent hah? This is all your fault.” Then my Oppa waved goodbye to us.