XXIV

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

Sandeul’s POV****

“Everyone, I must ask you to leave now, I have a job to do” I stood up and did Superman’s pose. While Channie and Baro went behind me to massage my back “I have a date with Cha-gi, I have to do my first job and that is to impress her.”

“HWAITING HYUNG!” shouted Gongchan, while the other’s started to laugh. I know I sounded weird, but this is it... I must not let my chance pass.

Jaehyo-Hyung stood up, patted my head and said “take care of my sister. I’m not blackmailing you or anything, but if you dare break her heart I’m telling you she’s not gonna cry over you instead she’s going to break every bone in your body and I will not stop her. ”

“HYUNG! Thanks for the support.  Actually no, thank you for scaring me.” I gave them a fake smile

“You still have to be careful, you still have to tell her the truth.” Jaehyo-hyung continued “She still has to know, tell her before she finds out about it.”

CNU, Jinyoung , Baro, and Gongchan nodded their heads. As I was caught deep in thought, falling in love with Cha-gi was never my idea, it just happened. If she finds out about my past, I might lose her forever.

As soon as everyone left I prepared my bath and the clothes that I will be wearing, I plan to look like a normal guy on a date tonight with her. I don’t want any commotion in the mall while I’m with her. I just hope that our fans won’t recognize me.

Before I brush my teeth I looked at myself in the mirror and try to rehearse the things that I want to tell her “Hey, Cha-gi... AISH! That’s too cool.” Paused for a bit and then tried it again “hello there.” I said then winked. “AISH! She might think I’m a maniac if I do that.” Then I cleared my throat and did it again “Hi Cha-gi.. have I told you look beautiful tonight?.... I really can’t do it right “AISH! ”  I felt so frustrated as I left the bathroom. I went to my walk in closet and dressed up before I left my house I took my last glance at the mirror and brushed up my hair “now, there’s no way that she can’t fall for you” I said to myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Cha-gi’s POV***

Unlike other girls I don’t take much time to prepare before I leave our house.  So I took one of my old dresses, and hoped that it won’t smell like closet later.

“AISH! It’s just Sandeul I don’t really have to dress up like a princess for him.” I said while wearing my black 2-inch heeled shoes. I am wearing a v-neck brown sleeveless dress that’s covering my knees, it’s a safe dress not a fashion disaster, at least for me.

It was 5:50 PM when I heard a car honking just outside our house, I bet its Sandeul.  When I came out of our house he lowered his window and said “Hi Cha-gi, you... uh...”

I walked to him and opened the door at the passenger seat “what were you saying?” I asked

“Nothing.” He replied. “Where do you wanna go? To a funeral?” he said then chuckled.

“Don’t start with me Sandeul.” I motioned to open the door of his car but he immediately locked the door

“I’m just kidding.” He said then laughed. I ignored him instead I took my phone from my bag and then started to text Tae-min, let’s see who will have the final laugh.. I’m gonna have my revenge on you.