XXVII (After the Failed date)

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

Sandeul’s POV*** 

“YAH! what was that? You just everything up!” Jinyoung-Hyung scolded me, while our two dongsaengs started jumping around hand in hand because I was already rejected.

“Don’t blame him, it’s his first time to have a serious dinner date with someone its normal that he feels nervous.” CNU-hyung said

“Why didn’t you just tell her straight that you like her? Man up Sandeul. Now what? All our efforts have been put to waste.” Jinyoung-hyung said

“I said, stop it Jinyoung it’s nobody’s fault. Look we shouldn’t rush Sandeul in telling her how he feels.. it takes time. ” CNU-hyung said

“SHIKEURO!” I shouted, I know it was really my fault.. I should’ve told her how I feel instead of running away from it and telling her it was just part of an act. Now what should I do, she regrets meeting me. “I...  ARRGH” my head started to ache like hell. I crouched on the floor because of the pain.

“Hyung!” shouted our Dongsaengs while CNU-Hyung run immediately to help me “Sandeul what ‘s wrong!??”

“my head.. urgh!” I said almost like a cry

“Let’s take him to the hospital.” Jinyoung-hyung said. I started sweating, I felt cold and almost losing my consciousness last thing I thought of was Cha-gi.

***

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in the hospital. This time its not because of Cha-gi.  I tried to reach for my glasses, because I can’t see with my blurry vision. But when I wore my glasses, seems like nothing has changed and everything is still blurred. I pressed the emergency button to call for the nurse. They might have taken my glasses and what I’m wearing right now is not mine..

Then the door opened, I don’t know who it was “Good thing you’re awake now, Mr. Lee Jung Hwan..” I’ll bet he’s my doctor.

“Where’s my glasses?” I asked, “I think I’m wearing the wrong one.”

Then I heard the doctor took a deep breath. “I’m afraid you might not be needing those anymore” he removed the glasses from my eyes

“Wait, wait! what do you mean, I won’t be needing my glasses? WAE!?” I took my glasses from him. “I need my contact lenses then!”

“Mr. Jung Hwan...” slowly and calmly the doctor said “even contact lenses won’t work anymore.. you’ll need an operation for you to see properly again.. your headaches are caused by your poor eyesight and the accident you had before, it’s not just a simple migraine, there was a nerve in your eye that causes the migraine. I suggest that you stay here in the hospital until we have scheduled your operation..”

I can’t stay here in the hospital, what about Cha-gi what if she finds out about it.. then she’ll never learn to like me I’ll be a big pain in the if I become blind.. “ANDWE! ANDWE!” I shouted “This can’t be happening to me” then I heard the door open, in my blurry vision I can guess there were four guys who came rushing into my room.

I tried to look fine for them not to notice that I can only see a figment of them “Annyeong.” I waved at them.

“Sandeul, it has been decided by the four of us..” CNU-hyung said. “you’re going to have the operation as soon as possible.”  CNU-hyung said as they stood beside my bed I wanted to shout, I wanted to break and throw everything around me, I feel so helpless..

“We’ll just announce that we’ll be having an out of town tour and then have our comeback when you have recovered..” Jinyoung-Hyung said

“you can’t decide for me! This can’t happen! ANDWE!.. andwe..” suddenly I felt like it was hard to breathe. I have never really thought that this moment would ever happen to me. “ottoke..”

“Hyung.. you have to have the operation. We can’t afford to lose you in our group! Hyung we haven’t had a duet on stage yet.. ” Gongchan pleaded beside me.

“We have scheduled your operation 2 weeks from now.. you must be in good health before we could do the operation. Now, I suggest that you go home first and take a rest, as much as possible don’t stress yourself...” said the doctor. I took a deep breath still trying to hide my emotions. Deep inside I wanted to run, but how can I do that now that.

When we arrived at my house I feel so helpless and everyone was guiding me helping me to walk.. as if I’m already a blind man.  They led me into my room and helped me sit on my bed.

“I’m sorry...” I told them “Mianhae..”

“Sandeul, we are like brothers.. it’s normal that we help each other.” Jinyoung-hyung said, it was the first time that he was not cold hearted.

“Hey! Gongchan and I are going to stay here with you , in your house, for 2 weeks.. we already brought our clothes” said Baro “Tada!” he said, although I cannot see it clearly I guess they were holding two bags with them. “We packed our clothes.. and we’ll be here to attend to your needs. I’ll be your doctor and Gongchan would be ... uh... your nurse? I guess” Gongchan nodded energetically like a kid he is

I laughed, this two really likes dressing up “Kamsahamnidda.. ” I said “But I already have Jun hee with me.. you don’t really have to do that.”

 “ I asked this two to take care of you, and they said its fine with them since they were not yet done teasing you about last night.” Said CNU-hyung.. then I remembered Cha-gi.. I know I hurt her last night. I have to tell her how sorry I am.

Our hyungs left after we ate dinner while our two dongsaengs set up their own bed beside mine, they said they would stay upuntil I fall asleep.. but look at them now sleeping like kids. The silence succumb my senses and I felt like numb, so this is how it feels like when everything around you is blurry, when glasses and contacts can’t make you see anymore. I stood up from my bed, although I can only see a little with the help of the light I walked to the door like a drunken zombie stretching my arms in front of me. Slowly I went down the stairs hoping not to slip.. When I reached the front door of my house I opened it carefully to prevent it from making any noise.  I don’t know what has gotten into me but I wanted to see her, though I know that seeing her would be impossible. My eyesight has gone bad.. As I walk the streets to her house I felt like a kid playing hide and seek. The street was dark and the lights of the lamp post to their house were out... and without the help of the light it would be impossible for me to see..finally I reached her place I can still remember where her room was, It was on the farthest right of the house, the lights were still on..

I stood outside her place unitl she turned off her lights.  “Good night Cha-gi..”  I whispered.

Every night I would go have a stroll to her house even if the doctor strictly told me that I cannot stress myself too much, and that includes staying inside my house. 2 weeks later, today’s the day that I’ll be having my operation. I walked to Cha-gi’s place while Baro and Gongchan were out playing basketball.

“Hyung!! Where are you going?” asked Jun-hee. “You’re not supposed to leave your house due to your condition.”

“I’m going to Cha-gi’s place.” I said without showing any emotions, then left.

As I walk down the streets, I was so disoriented and felt my migraine again.. that’s when I realized I forgot to take me medicine.. when I reached her place I saw a woman coming out of their front door wearing a white dress.. I can’t see her clearly and thought it was someone else and that Cha-gi was not home so I left and started walking back to my house again. Then I felt like someone was following me.. They said people with poor eyesight were gifted with better sense of feeling.. When I turned my back I saw two guys, I can’t see their faces because they were wearing masks. I started to walk even faster, more like running, They immediately grabbed my arm before I could run.. one of the guys punched me on my stomach while the other one covered my mouth with a handkerchief. 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so this is the point of view of Sandeul after their failed date.. I'm guessing that you already know what happened to him.. just wait for the next chapters more twists in the story will come :) enjoy! :)

hope you liked the update :) please leave a comment :)

 

You might want to check out my 4th fanfic :) here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104438/1/you-re-the-closest-thing-to-heaven-b1a4-cnu-comedy-drama-you it's a story about you and CNU :)