X

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Cha-gi’s POV***

“Cha-gi?” I heard Sandeul whisper. “OHMO! He’s awake!”

I felt so embarrassed. It felt like someone poured a cold water on me, he might think that I held him on purpose. Ottoke! When I turned to him, with my arms still wrapped around him, I was greeted with the most handsome face and sweetest smile I had ever seen in my entire life.

“What are you doing?” he said, he was still disoriented

“Wha~..”I Pushed him away immediately “I’m not doing anything..” and looked outside the window and I heard a loud bump.

“OUCH!!” he bumped his head on the window. I must have pushed him too hard. When I looked at him, he was massaging the part of his head that he bumped “you’re so strong for a woman don’t you know that?” he massaged the part of his head between his eyes “Not again.”

“Wae?” I asked

“Sir, do you still want to go to the studio?” his driver asked

“Ne, we should. The others might be waiting for me there.” Sandeul closed his eyes again and leaned his head on the headrest “I just needed a little quiet time.” He looked like he was in pain or something.

“Are you alright?” I tried to act casual

“It’s nothing serious. Just ignore me” He replied, he was a bit different. He looked serious so I was taken aback to ask him further. Plus it’s not part of my job to interfere with his problems. Anyway, he said it himself, I should ignore him. Something was definitely wrong, I can feel it.

When we got to the studio, good thing there were no fans wandering around the area, I won’t have to worry about having to help him pass through them, knowing that he’s not feeling well. I asked Jun Hee when Sandeul fell asleep again in the car, according to Jun Hee, his driver, Sandeul was experiencing migraine ever since he started wearing Contact lenses.

“Sandeul, are you sure you’re ok?” I asked

“Ne~” he said, his smile reached his eyes. I felt a bit more relieved when I saw that smile, although I know it was just a forced smile “Don’t worry” he said

“I’m not.” I said then looked away

“I know.” He said. It felt like something stabbed my heart. I was not expecting that.

He opened the door to the studio for me. There we saw CNU, Jinyoung, Baro and Gongchan. I quite got used to seeing those guys for the past few days. We were in the recording studio, and they’ll be having rehearsals for their tour.

Sandeul grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room.

“Annyeong!” said the guys.

“Seems like you both are doing well together after all?” said CNU-oppa

“Annyeong Oppa!” I said, then I saw Sandeul look at me in surprise

“Oppa!?” he said almost like a protest “You’re calling my Hyung’s, Oppa now?”

“Ne. They told me I should call them Oppa from now on.”

“You can’t!” he said, then he turned to his Hyung’s and dongsaeng’s “Come on, we still have to practice.” Then to me again “you, you stay here.”

“AISH! Such a kid!” I pulled my hands from his held “Arraso!” then rolled my eyes.

They all went into the soundproof studio. I saw the guys making fun of Sandeul, although I can’t hear them ‘cause the microphones were off. I laughed at their figures, I love seeing them like that, I have never been so close to guys except for my brother. Somehow my life got a little less stressful...

Sandeul held one of the microphones and turned it on “Cha-gi, you can sit down you know.”

what am I a dog?” I gave him a forced smile and took a chair near their manager. I bowed to show some respect to him. Sandeul’s a bit different now, maybe because he’s not feeling well. When they started to sing, i got so eager to hear Sandeul’s singing voice, when I asked my agents to research about him they gave me a CD with a compilation of his video singing on contests. I see a different Sandeul when he performs.

People are looking so wipe away your tears and lift your chin up

I said ‘I’m sorry’, should I get on my knees?”

I don’t think that song was part of their new album, why were they singing ‘Only learned bad things’? Isn’t it a song from their mini album? Anyway, it’s none of my business, at least I get to hear Sandeul’s voice. Base on his appearance and attitude you can never imagine that someone like him would have that kind of voice. No wonder a lot of girls fell in love with him. I mean, who wouldn’t wanna be serenaded with that voice of his. He’s voice was very calming and somehow tickles a part of my heart. Then I noticed he was not taking his eyes off me. He was staring at me the whole time they were singing. Was it possible that he was singing it for me?

 

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

I asked my hyung’s if we can sing only learned bad things again, but then they started to mock me again.

“Sandeul, are you going to sing it for her?” said CNU-hyung who started patting my head at the same time ruining my hair

“OOHH. Someone’s is love??” Said our cute Channie

“MWO!? ANIYO!” I looked at her. She was standing again, this woman is really unbelievable. there were vacant chairs and yet she has no plans of sitting just for a while, I went to the microphone and said “Cha-gi, you can sit down you know.” She gave me a smile, did I sound a little harsh? 

I was looking at her the whole time we were rehearsing, although the song was not part of the rehearsal, we still practiced it. Actually, I really wanted to sing it for her. I want to apologize for everything that I’ve done, but I don’t know how to do it.

Because I only learned bad words, bad action and don’t know what your heart feels

Something always gets twisted, twisted.

Because I’m still immature, a deep love is hard

I, who thought “What is love, just keep pushing forward”

Was stupid”

By the end of the song I saw her smile, I hope she felt the message that I want to tell her.

We’ll go for a long, long time. Longer than any other couple.

There’s a mountain full of things that I want to buy you, feed you. it’s the truth.

I guess I really am falling for her this time, I’m still not sure about it... but I’m gonna find out. the song ended and I saw Cha-gi clap her hands.

“How was it?” i asked her

“Daebak!” she said. For the first time I felt so proud of myself until she said “Cnu-Oppa, Jinyoung-oppa, Baro, Channie, DAEBAK!”

I looked at her, then to my hyung’s and dongsaeng’s, then back to her again. “YAH,YAH, YAH! why didn’t you mention my name!? WAE?” I saw Baro and Channie holding back their laugh.

“I don’t have too, you’re too conceited. And praising you will only feed your already sky-high ego.” She said, then everyone started to laugh.

“Cha-gi’s right. You’re already too proud of yourself. You will not appreciate her opinion that much” Jinyoung-hyung said

“Hyung-ah!” I shouted, then i saw her went out of the room “YAH! where are you going?”

“Why do you care?” she said.  I removed my headphones and followed her outside the studio, I saw her laughing.

“yah! what is so funny?” I said irritated

“You. the cool Sandeullie has a soft part in his heart.” She said still laughing

“AISH!” I pulled her hand “Let’s go home. Now that you’ve embarrassed me to everyone, I don’t know how to face them anymore.” I said, still irritated. I thought she liked what I sang for her but I ended up being laughed at.

“sudden mood swing huh?” she said “Sandeul..” I wasn’t listening to her.

When we're about to leave the building fan girls began rushing to me. I suddenly lost my grip on her arm...

“Sandeul-oppa!!” shouted the fan girls