XIX

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

“You can drop me off here..” I asked tae-min to stop the car in front of a bar that was owned by a friend of mine.

“are you sure?” he asked as he help me remove my seat belt “I think you should answer your phone, he might be worried about you..”

“haha~ that’s impossible..” I said , then opened the door “Thanks by the way.. I’ll give your coat back when we meet again”

“Definitely..” he said and gave me a smile. He’s sweet.. I watch him drove his car away, then took a deep breath.

“PABO! PABO! PABO!” I started slapping my head and stomping my feet.  Then my phone started to ring again.. I received more than a hundred messages from Sandeul and he’s been calling me since I left the party. “Deullie, you are really one annoying kid aren’t you” I started walking.. I don’t want to drink right now.

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

“Cha-gi answer please answer your phone” I am so worried about her right now. She’s with Tae-min and I have not the single idea where they went. “Cha-gi...” I was driving my car not knowing where I should drive and find her.  “AISH!!” I parked my car on the side of the road when I noticed a car that looks like the one that I saw at the parking lot a while ago. I waited, until its car door opened and someone went out. it was Cha-gi... I was hurt there a little.

“That’s why you were not answering my call” I dialled her number again, as I watch her walk to where my car was parked. She took her phone from her bag, I saw her mumble

 “You’re not really going to answer your phone huh?” I turned off my car engine, that’s when she lifted her head.

 

 

***Cha-gi’s POV***

I lifted my head and saw Sandeul’s car parked just beside the road. What is he doing here. was he really looking for me. I remained standing there, and when I saw some movement from the car, I knew it was Sandeul and he was about to get out of his car. I started to walk, more like running.

“he can’t see me like this!” I walked even more faster “Sandeul don’t follow me please don’t” you’ll definitely laugh at me. And I can’t afford being embarrassed and laughed at by you...

“Chja-gi!!” he shouted “Cha-gi~ah!” he shouted again “Can you please slow down!? ARGH!”

I was not listening to him, I didn’t even dare to look back “WAH! Finally he got tired of following me” that’s when I turned back and looked back at him “SANDEUL!!”