XXI

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

This is the first time I enjoyed doing exercise. I wasn’t able to sleep last night after I told Cha-gi that I like her, I just wanted to see her. The problem is I don’t know how. So, I called Jaehyo-hyung early in the morning, I know he’ll be pissed off but since he was eager to go back to sleep he told me to do whatever I want to do. And now I’m jogging with Cha-gi.. Haa~~

 “let go of my hand Sandeul, your fans might see...” she said still trying to remove her hands from my grip.

I held on to it tighter. “Shiro.. they need to know you’re my girlfriend..”

“Sandeul, we’re just doing this for the sake of your carreer and~~”she said 

Then, I stopped running, should I tell her? That I want her to be my real girlfriend? I’ve already asked Jaehyo-hyung and the rest of the B1A4, they told me I should be very careful not to mess up with a girls feeling.. I still don’t know what they mean about that. I took a deep breath and looked into her puffy eyes~~ I couldn’t help it.. I started to laugh..

“Yah!!” she shouted, and slapped me on my shoulders “Why are you laughing? What is so funny?”

“you didn’t even wash your face! Haha~~” I saw her glare at me “come here.” I went closer to her again. “you have something on your eyes. I’ll remove it for you...” I reached to touch her face. Then I saw her eyes widen in surprise... I used my thumb to remove the dirt on the side of her eyes. “There..” and it’s as if my lips has its own mind it  uncontrollably went to kiss her forehead. I saw her blush as well as I felt my cheeks become warmer..

 

 

**Cha-gi’s POV***

What just happened? He stole a kiss from me again.. now he’s standing so close to me. That’s when I noticed, he still looks cute with his glasses. I immediately turned my back on him and started to jog again. He’s making every bit of me crazy..

“Wait for me~~” he shouted

“AISH!” I turned around without stopping then stuck my tongue out to him. “FAT!!”

“you didn’t just call me fat! Come back here! YAH!” he shouted again, I started running even more faster.

Hoo! My heart, I can’t fall for that conceited brat. Stop that crazy thumping when he’s around. He’s just playing with you, he doesn’t really like you.. time will come he’ll realize about that. He’s not the right guy that could fit your image. I know it’s crazy but I am talking to my heart while running. Speaking of that guy where is he.. did I lost him. Finally!

 

 

***Sandeul’s POV***

She went off running as fast as she can, and I was left there maintaining my pace. She’ll be coming back to this road, I’m sure of that. A few minutes later..

“Ahh!” she let out a loud breathing “Why didn’t you follow me, does that mean you’re admitting you’re fat?”

I gave her a smirk “you’re not worth it to be ran after..” I teased, although it was not true ‘cause there’s only one thing I want in this world, and that’s her.

She grinned at me “I know, move your fat a*s before you rot here” She said then went back running to their house.

I started to laugh at her angry face again “Wait for me, Cha-gi. Let’s go out tonight..”

She turned to look at me “NO!” I smiled, then and there I knew she liked me too or perhaps she’s just starting to like me and have not yet admitted to herself how much she likes me.

“I have a premiere ticket for a movie tonight, don’t you wanna come?” I asked

“I said NO!”

“Okay.. I’ll pick you up at 6pm” even though she said no, I’ll still fetch her no matter what.

When I got in front of their house, she was standing at their backyard doing some little exercises, and when she saw me she went walking back to their house wearing her cute angry expression “GO away Sandeul, your house is that way” she pointed to the other direction of the road.

“I know I just want to see your cute angry expression again. Annyeong!” I waved my hand at her and smiled “Cha-gi~ you’re the prettiest even in your pyjamas”

“YAH! Don’t make me come near you or I swear I’m gonna break your neck!!” she shouted and was about to run after me, but before she was able to reach my direction I ran away as fast as I can. 

 

****

HI everyone :) I haven't been updating for the past few weeks.. I'm planning to add some more twists to this story. I'm thinking of breaking one of the main characters (Sandeul or Cha-gi) heart. :) show your support by subscribing and and commenting :)) ENJOY! :))