III

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

***Cha-gi’s POV***

I was standing just meters away from his hospital bed while he was seated and being treated by the doctor. The doctor said he just lost his consciousness, but it seems like he had been in the bad mood since he came to his senses a few minutes ago. I noticed him glaring at me like a demon that’s plotting revenge. “Tss.. if my brother wasn’t a friend of yours, you could be in the morgue right now.”

“Mr. Jung Hwan, good thing you only got mild injuries. Shallow wounds on your arm and mild injuries on your back other than that nothing much serious you don’t have to worry about anything. Kaja! You can go home now” said the doctor, I saw Sandeul nod then the doctor left the room.

Sandeul slowly buttoned up his polo. Suddenly he stopped. Then he turned to my direction, he raised his hand and motion his hand to call me to go to his direction. I did went to him “Wae!?”

“Button it for me.” He leaned back exposing his bare chest to me “My wound still hurts, I can’t move my body properly.”

“Your hand was not hurt.” I can’t believe this guy. Is he trying to annoy me?

“But my wounds are still killing me. Since it was your fault that I had to suffer like this, button up my shirt for me.” He said

I glared at him, I can’t disappoint my brother I’d have to do this for him. Once this is over I swear I’m gonna break every bone in this man’s hand. I started buttoning his shirt for him.

“may I ask your name?” he said.

“Kim Cha-gi” I said without showing any emotion

“ don’t you have a nickname?”

“Cha-gi”

“Cha-gi. Haha~” he laughed when he heard my name. I’m really starting to hate this guy “That sounds too girlish for someone so tough. Why don’t you change your name into ‘macho man’ or ‘Cha-gi Bravo’? it suits you better” he said.

“I don’t mind.” I said. I am not going to fall for your annoying words again. Once is enough to teach this brat a lesson. But what I can’t stand was his stare while I was buttoning up his polo. He was glaring at me from the moment I started buttoning his shirt. Was he trying to read my mind? I am the second best private detective in the country. I’m not supposed to let my guard down and let anybody read my mind and emotion. When I was done buttoning up his shirt, he sat up straight and wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me with a smile on his face.

“You’ve messed with the wrong man, Cha-gi. I’m a very kind person but I won’t let you get away with what you did to me at our village. You almost ruined my reputation. Good thing there were no reporters around that time cause if there is.... hmmm, I might think of other ways of getting my revenge on you” he said

I can’t understand what I’m feeling right now while his hands were around my waist and we are this close together. I can’t. He’s a stranger, brat and self-centered. I can’t be affected by him

***Sandeul’s POV***

*AISH! This woman, how can she do that to me.. what if there were reporters around, and they accidentally saw what had happened, then our reputation will be ruined. I should get my revenge.. I have a great idea. I wrapped my arms around her waist just after she had buttoned my shirt. As expected she’d be shocked. I can see that clearly from her expression.

“Let me go.” she complained. You’re still a woman it doesn’t matter if you have learned all the tricks in martial arts.

“Shirro!” I said. And then laughed looking at her struggling expression

“you already know what I can do” she said as she lightly traced the wound on my arm. “next time, I’ll break your bones.”

“you are really tough.” I said, I wasn’t really afraid of her threats anymore. I already got her with my charms “too bad you won’t get a chance.” As I have expected, reporters came from nowhere with their camera’s flashing all over us.

“Smile, Cha-gi~~” I whispered to her “You’ll be all over the news tomorrow.”

 

----> next day..

***Cha-gi’s POV***

I walked to the grocery counter to pay for my stuffs when I heard a couple of girls mumbling about an article in the magazine at a newspaper stand.

“AISH!! I thought Deullie has no girlfriend? He even said that himself, right? How come he has a picture with a woman? Who is this girl anyway?”

Deullie?” are they talking about that annoying a-hole Sandeul that lives in Le Beau de Ville?

“even the editors of the news has no idea who this woman was. This could only be rumors, Deullie has no girlfriend!” then I saw the girl raise the magazine.

“ne, I think so..” said the 3rd woman from the group “Deullie would never date ugly girls.”

“or maybe, she’s an obsessed fan who followed Deullie at the hospital and tried to seduce him. Everyone knows how kind Deullie is towards his fan girls. So, there’s nothing for us to be worried about. We still have a chance to be noticed by Sandeul.” Said one of the girls

are they out of their frickin’ minds?” I can’t believe woman now a day chase after guys. I can’t believe how the girls acted it was so inappropriate for their age. I started placing all my groceries at the cashier counter when i noticed that the cashier lady was staring at me “Waeyo!? Is there a problem?”

“you know, you look like someone.”

“Eeh??”

“That’s right.” Then the woman took a magazine, opened its pages and showed it to me “aren’t you this woman that was with Sandeul?”

“ANIYO!” I immediately denied

“It is you! you are the woman who was rumoured to be Sandeul’s mysterious girl. I hate you! what did he liked about you? you’re not even pretty!”

“i’m ier than you” one of the customer said.

I knew this would happen. I can’t believe I got myself into this. Why can’t this cashier woman lower her voice, no wonder every girl heard what she said.

“YOU WITCH! How dare you seduce our Baby DEULLIE!! WAE!??  You know how kind he is to his fan girls and you took advantage of that!?” said the customer wearing glasses.

I got so annoyed when the women started to circle around me while they were holding the magazine that has her picture with Sandeul. “I have no idea what you all are talking about.” I said to shut them up “I brought him to the hospital cause that’s what my oppa asked me to do~ I have no~~”

“Maybe your brother wants you to marry Deullie. So that you’ll get a lot of money and become famous, Is that right?” one of the girls said

“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?”  I said

“you..uhm..ah..”

“you have no right to say that about my oppa! ARRASSO!!” I picked up the magazine without looking at it. “Is this what you all are so proud of? Don’t make me laugh. This guy doesn’t even know you, but you ask as if you own him. Have you lost your minds? Aren’t you ashamed of yourselves??”

“Cha-gi, that’s enough.”

I heard someone call my name, so I turned to the direction of the voice. I recognized the guy who was holding a pack of canned beer on his hand. He is Baro, one of my brother’s closet friends, I’ve worked with him once when he asked for my help to find a woman.

“They’re nothing compared to you, Cha-gi. Just let them be.”  Baro said

“They said something about my Oppa~~ and..” I said

“Well, they’re just jealous” then I saw Baro glare at the cashier lady “Excuse me, can you please do what you are supposed to do? A lot of customers are waiting in line. Thank you~” I smiled sheepishly at the cashier lady after Baro left. And because he was also famous, the girls who was annoying her a while ago left to follow him.