V

My Knight in Shining Armour.. Can Sing??

 

When I got into my car I called my detectives to collect datas about Sandeul. “Prepare yourself Sandeul. It’s about time that I teach you a lesson. You’re playing with the wrong woman.” I started my car and went back to Le beau de Ville, I saw a coffee shop that was located near the basketball court. You can see the people inside the shop from the outside because of its glass panelling. I parked my car in front of it.

“Excuse me.” I raised my right hand to call the attention of the lady with tray. She immediately accommodated me. “I need some extra sugar.”

“is there any problem?” said the guy who was wearing glasses. He looked kind though. “Can I hel you with anything?”

“No need I’m already talking to her.” I pointed to the lady whose face suddenly turned red.

“She’s my girlfriend, I’m Shin Dong Woo. Shinwoo as my friends call me. I’m the owner of this coffee shop. I you have any questions you can approach me directly.” He said.

“Okay. This juice I ordered is a bit sour, I think it needs additional sugar. And I have a question, why do you have to put straw on a glass of juice? Straw should only be used for take-out orders of drinks.” I said in a monotone

“I’ll make a note on that.” I saw the guy took a small notebook and wrote what I just said. He then turned to his girlfriend and said “Dae, this woman here needs some additional sugar.” He then looked back at me and said “Would that be all?” he said with a smile on his face

“For now, yes. I’ll call you when I there’s anything more that I need. Thanks” I turned my attention back to the magazine that I was reading, and then I saw our picture. I bought the magazine just to read the article about us. I wanted to tear the whole magazine in pieces while I was reading it. The article was exaggerating. That’s when I saw the figure of the most annoying man in the whole world who just entered the CNU’s coffee shop

It looks like Deullie knew the owner of the shop, they conversed for a while. I saw him look at my direction although he was still talking to CNU, as if I was not the one who asked him to come here. “such a jerk.” I can’t believe he made me wait. I tried to get his attention by giving him a stern look. But he just smiled at me. “where did he get his charms? Plus his smile. Damn it!

I turned my attention back to the magazine that I was reading, took the straw that is placed beside my drink and used it to poke Deullie’s picture. “You evil monster. Don’t give me that cute smile, It cannot compensate for what you have done to me. You’ll see~”

“See what?” I raised my head and saw Sandeul sitting on the vacant chair in front of me. He gave me a wide smile, as if he was so glad to see me there. Then he looked at the magazine I was holding. “Waa! you bought a copy? Wait.” He took a pen from the pocket of his pants. He signed the magazine. “There. Keep that in a safe place. Don’t  you know you’ll earn a lot of money with my signature? A lot of girls will be jealous of you ‘cause don’t often give autographs.”

“I’m not interested with your signature.” I said, I raised the magazine in front of him and tear our picture that was taken from the hospital. Then i saw a girl who was just about to come out of the shop and gave the magazine to her. “here! Keep it. I don’t like other people touching my things.”

“AAH! It has been signed by Sandeul! Komowo.” Then the girl turned to Sandeul “Annyeong, Sandeul!”

“annyeong!” Sandeul replied with a smile “Take a good care of that, ok? It has Cha-gi’s special touch” Sandeul poke the torn part of the magazine with his pen

I rolled my eyes in disbelief

“So Cha-gi, how was life?” later Sandeul asked “Did you have peaceful days? Happy? Glad? Quie~~t

“I’ll choke you to death if you won’t shut up.” I took the torn part of the magazine that was left on my table. “Fix this.”

“Your magazine? You’re the one who tear that!” he replied giggling. He took the picture and smiled when he saw it. “We look good together. No wonder reporter and our fans were looking for you.”

“I don’t wanna hear anything from you. what I want you to do is to fix this mess that you made”

“And what is the matter with this?” he looked again at the picture “This seems so harmless enough.”

“I don’t want to be associated with you. Fix that.”

“Shirro.” He answered

I gave him a sour look “What did you say?”

“I don’t want to do what you’re asking me. There’s nothing wrong with that. You’re just paranoid”

I clenched my fist in irritation. If not only for my brother, I could have knocked this man out. I unclenched my fist to calm myself “In my job, privacy and having a low profile is important” I said “If this will continue, its not only my life who’s in danger. I’m not asking you to fix everything. It’s your duty because you’re the one who started this.”

He didn’t answer. He looked like he was deep in his thought, then he looked back at me again. he looked at me as if we were in a staring contest. “WELL?” I asked

“I’ll think about it.” He answered with his eyes still fixed on me “I still can’t accept the fact that after I kissed you, I ended up in the hospital. It never happened before.”

“there’s always a first time”

“and I was your first kiss.” His y smile reached his even ier eyes “Right, Cha-gi?”

I just shrugged. He’s so conceited I wanna scratch his face. “Whatever. I just don’t want you messing up my private life. Chain your fans or put them in a cage.”

“did they hurt you?” he asked in a concerned tone

“Since when did you care?”

“Cha-gi~” he sat up straight and was serious this time “Did they hurt you?”

“I’m a black belter in four different martial arts. No one can hurt me.” He looked relieved now, was he concerned about me? Then he started staring at me again

“Can you not stare at me? It’s annoying”

“Okay.” He just said. Then he got up and walked towards the door, his forehead still in knots. I was so confused, so I got up and followed him.

“Wait. We’re not yet done talking”

“Can we do it next time?” He answered without looking back “I have some other things to do.”

“I said, we still have to talk!” i said defiantly

“and I said we’ll talk some other time. If you’re still worried about that picture, don’t worry. That issue will die eventually. Don’t be so paranoid.”

“I’m not paranoid.”

“then stop bugging me!” he shouted

“WHA~ now I’m bugging you!??” I stopped walking, my eyes grew bigger. I can’t believe what he just said.

“YES!” he answered

“Excuse me. It’s so ungentleman-like for you to just leave a girl without saying goodbye” I said trying to degrade his ego

“I’m late. We’ll continue this later”

“NO!” I said, I furiously kicked the stone that was on the ground. Then I heard a loud groan as I saw Sandeul’s body fell unconsciously on the ground.

Two guys wearing a basketball jersey went immediately to Sandeul and checked if he was fine

“YAH! Sandeul-hyung, wake up! Don’t sleep here.” Said the cute tall guy while holding his basketball

“Yah! Sandeul, It’s your fault if you get hit by a car.” Said the guy with an ivory complexion and pretty eyes. But Sandeul remained lying on the ground “ Channie, I think he’s dead”

“Jinyoung-hyung, should we call Baro-hyung?”

“Pabo! Baro doesn’t know about first aids”

“Well, what do you suggest, hotshot!”

The two boys were fighting like a kid infront of Sandeul who was lying on the ground. I went to help Sandeul instead. He is breathing. Then I checked the parts of his body where he got hit by the stone. I saw it. There was blood gushing out the side of his head.

“Who are you?” I forgot answering the guys question, I was mentally shocked by what I saw, blood. I started trembling.

“Excuse me? Are you all right?”

“Hyung! Look at her, she looks pale”

“Shut up Channie, call an ambulance. Looks like we’re going to have two patients here.” 

***

If you guys are wondering what suddenly changed sandeuls mood. Continue reading and you'll find out soon :)) comment and suscribe :))