Forgive Me...

Two Paths, One Destiny

Lu Han returned back to his room and observed Fei as she was still wandering around his room. It's not like he really had anything that needed to be kept a secret, so he didn't care where she looked - as long as she didn't break anything.

"Don't you ever stop moving? You're making me tired just looking at you." Lu Han complained.

"You know," Fei started - still poking around Lu Han's room,"a lot can be found out about somebody just by what's in their room."

Lu Han sat down on his bed. "I'll just take that as an excuse of you being nosey."

Fei scoffed and sat next to Lu Han on his bed. "Believe it or not Lu Han, we're more alike than you think. We both say what's on our minds and don't care how people respond back."

Lu Han let out a faint chuckle. "Is that the kind of person you really think I am? If so, then you know absolutely nothing about me. There's a difference between being honest and being cold-hearted."

"I know you probably think I'm a bad person because of what I did to Se Hun," she uttered,"but I'm not as bad as you think. I had my reasons of doing what I did."

"Oh really?," Lu Han responded, rolling his eyes,"and what reasons could you possibly have that made you break up with a nice guy like Se Hun?"

Fei cleared and then turned her head until her eyes met with Lu Han's. "See," she began,"you don't know Se Hun like I know him. Yeah, he's a nice person and all...but that's the whole problem. It gets boring over the years. I yearned for excitement but he always wanted to play it safe."

Lu Han shrugged. "And what's so wrong about that?"

Fei groaned in irritation. "Haven't you ever been in a relationship before?"

"I don't need to be in a relationship to know what you did was still wrong," Lu Han explained,"you'll regret it later..."

Fei laughed. "Did he really just say that? That was clearly a joke."

"Me? Regret it? Yeah...right," she replied - moving closer to Lu Han,"but enough talk about Se Hun, I came here to get to know you."

"Not interested," Lu Han quickly responded - standing up before Fei decided to carry on another conversation he clearly wasn't interested in,"now if you'll excuse me, I have to prepare dinner before my parents get home."

He casually left his room and made his way to the kitchen - Fei following close behind.

"C'mon, I'm bored~," she pouted, trying to use the same aegyo she used on Se Hun with Lu Han,"why won't you just talk to me."

Lu Han ignored her complaining and carefully pulled out the dishes he needed to start cooking. He was a pro when it came to tuning people's voices out - going into his own little world and it especially made it easier when he was doing something he enjoyed.

Fei just took a seat at the island counter - watching Lu Han carry on with his business.

"Why is he ignoring me? He's probably still mad about that stupid book."

"It's a shame you won't talk to me," she sighed,"I can be a very fun person to talk to."

But Lu Han was still ignoring her and she grew tired of just sitting there watching someone cook that didn't want to talk to her. This is when she finally decided to do something about it. 

Fei stood up and quietly walked over to where Lu Han was prepping dinner - slowly wrapping her arms around his waist causing him to jump.

Lu Han just stood there...wide-eyed. He didn't know what to do or how he should react since this, obviously, has never happened to him before.

"Y-yah,"  Lu Han asked, confused as ever - prying Fei's hands from around his waist,"w-what are you doing?"

"Stop acting so shy, would you?," Fei smirked, inching closer to Lu Han,"I like you Lu Han and I know you like me too. So what do you say? Want to be my new boyfriend?"

"M-mwo?! Boyfriend?!," Lu Han exclaimed,"did you happen to fall and bump your head woman?!"

"Wae~?," Fei pouted - crossing her arms over her chest,"why is it such a problem?"

Lu Han stood there and glared at Fei. "Why is it such a problem? How could she ask such a question?"

"Are you crazy?! You really can't be serious," Lu Han huffed - turning his back to her again so he could finish prepping for dinner,"you're already dating someone. Not to mention you and Se Hun just broke up. Besides, I wouldn't ever date you. You're not a nice person and Se Hun is my friend."

"Friend?," Fei laughed - walking around to Lu Han's side so she could look him in the face,"Se Hun's not your friend. You just met him today."

Lu Han remained silent. In a way she was right...Se Hun wasn't technically his friend yet but still...

"Wae?," Fei grinned,"am I wrong? Exactly...I'm not, so don't act so hurt about what I just told you. Se Hun's not your friend, so there's no need to worry about hurting him. I can make you popular and loved by the whole school. Wouldn't you like that?"

"I don't care about being popular or the whole school liking me," Lu Han muttered,"I know Se Hun still has feelings for you and I'm not risking losing my first potential friend."

Fei grew tired of being turned down by Lu Han. She was starting to get annoying by his rambling.

She grabbed his face and cupped it firmly between her hands - looking at him intensely. "You may not like me now, but you'll learn to like me eventually." she said in a whispered tone before quickly giving him a peck on the lips.

Now angry, Lu Han grabbed her wrists' and shoved her away - careful not to push her too hard to the point where the force would cause her to fall.

"Mwoya?! What was that?!," Lu Han exclaimed as he felt tears begin to fill his eyes, but he fought them back - wiping his mouth with his arm in one rough ,"that was my first kiss!"

"Lucky you then." Fei smiled sinisterly.

At this point, Lu Han was fed up with her. He never felt such anger before until now. He didn't care how his parents would react or what they would do to him once they found out Fei wasn't there anymore, but it was time for her to go.

"That's it, get out of my house!" Lu Han exclaimed, walking quickly towards the living room - grabbing Fei's coat and pushing her towards the front door to help rush her out faster.

"Okay...I'll leave," she sarcastically sighed,"but your parents won't be so happy about it when they return from work and find out you made me leave...and so rude too."

Lu Han clutched his fists' in anger but she was right...again. And Lu Han hated to admit it. Besides, he actually did care how his parents would react. They were very excited about getting to know Fei and who knows how brutal the punishment would be once they found out he kicked her out.

"Fine," he mumbled,"you can stay..."

Those words felt as though they burned his throat as they slipped through his trembling lips. He never thought he'd ever catch himself saying those three words to Fei.

"Yay!," Fei clapped as she went to take a seat on the couch,"so what should we do now little Lu Hannie?"

Yet again, Lu Han ignored her, grabbed the house phone and headed to the kitchen so Fei couldn't eaves drop on his conversation.

"I don't think I can wait this out any longer...I have to call Chen now." he announced to himself - dialing Chen's number in.

"...Hello, Chen...it's me, Lu Han..."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

Chen rushed back inside the restaurant and to Baekhyun's side - careful not to appear too hasty or suspicious in front of Se Hun. If he were to find out Fei was at Lu Han's house, who knows how he would react. He may take it the wrong way so Chen felt that it was best if he didn't let him know at all.

"Hey Baekhyun-ah, I need your opinion about something," Chen said softly,"could you come outside with me for a minute."

Baekhyun finished chewing what was in his mouth and stood up. "Sure hyung."

Chen and Baekhyun made their way out of the restaurant - Chen anxiously pulling him off to the side.

"What is it that you need my opinion about hyung?" Baekhyun asked, curious.

"That was just an excuse to get you away from Se Hun." Chen replied in a hushed tone.

Baekhyun gazed at Chen with a confused look on his face. "So...what is it that you really want?"

"Lu Han...he called me just now and he sounded really upset." Chen started before Baekhyun interrupted.

"So what did he want?" Baekhyun asked.

Chen just sighed deeply.

"If you let me finish, I would be able to tell you. So anyway, he called me and told me that Fei was at his house and that.." Chen looked around to make sure Se Hun didn't sneak outside or something to listen in on their conversation before leaning closer in to Baekhyun,"she kissed him."

Baekhyun's mouth fell open from shock. "She kissed him?!"

Chen quickly covered Baekhyun's mouth, even though it was out for the whole world to hear already. "Do you want the whole neighborhood to know? Be quiet!"

"I can't breathe!," Baekhyun mumbled from under Chen's hand before pulling his hand away,"so...trying to kill me now, eh?"

"Oh...sorry," Chen snickered,"but seriously, we have to leave for Lu Han's house, like, right now. He already gave me the address and everything but the only problem is, we have to get rid of Se Hun."

"Wait...we? What do you mean 'we'?" Baekhyun asked.

"You, sir, are coming with me. I could use the support." Chen replied - patting Baekhyun's back a few times and grinned.

Baekhyun crossed his arms and huffed. "Fine, but you owe me one hyung."

Chen nodded and walked back inside the restaurant with Baekhyun where Se Hun was still patiently waiting.

"Se Hun-ah?" Chen said quietly - tapping his shoulder.

Se Hun turned and noticed Chen and Baekhyun standing over him.

"Nae?" Se Hun responded - his eyes still locked on Chen.

"Baekhyun and I have a prior engagement to attend to so we have to leave. It's kind of urgent...sorry." Chen muttered.

"So, you guys are abandoning me again for the second time." Se Hun replied - taking a sip of water then placing the glass carefully back down on the table.

Baekhyun quickly shook his head. "No, it's not like that hyung."

Se Hun slowly stood up and turned around to face them then smiled. "Ara, you two go do what you have to. I'll be heading home then."

He ruffled Baekhyun's hair and patted Chen's back with a smile before he left out the restaurant.

Baekhyun tilted his head to the side as he watched Se Hun leave. "That was a little too easy."

"I know...it's strange, isn't it? But we have more important things to worry about. Let's go before it gets too dark." Chen said, making his way out the restaurant.

Baekhyun nodded and followed after Chen.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"That wasn't too far from town," Chen said - pulling out his phone where he had saved Lu Han's address,"I guess this is it."

Baekhyun sighed exhausted. "This better be it. I'm tired of walking hyung!"

"Aish!," Chen exclaimed - slapping the back of Baekhyun's head,"stop your complaining!"

"Hyung, not so hard~." Baekhyun whined - rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh come on." Chen smiled as he approached Lu Han's house and rang his doorbell with Baekhyun close by his side.

As soon as Chen rang the doorbell, the door flew open as if Lu Han had been standing there the whole time waiting for him to show up.

"Chen sunbae, you came...and so did you Baekhyun-ssi." Lu Han said, somewhat surprised.

"Of course we came Lu Han. I told you if you needed anything I wouldn't hesitate to help. Now...where is she?"

Lu Han opened the door wider and pointed to the couch where Fei was still sitting. But before Chen and Baekhyun had the chance to enter and confront her about her misconduct, she spotted them first and stopped them before they even got a foot in the door.

"Whoa whoa whoa," she announced - putting her hand up to Chen's chest,"who said you idiots were invited?"

Baekhyun scoffed and glanced at Chen, then back to Fei. "Idiots? The only idiot I see here is you. And we actually were invited, thank you. You're the one who came over to Lu Han's house unexpectedly you doorstep troll. That's right...Lu Han told Chen everything who told me everything on our way here."

"Lu Hannie~," Fei pouted - caressing Lu Han's arm,"why did you tell them our business? This was suppose to be between just the two of us."

Lu Han harshly tore his arm out of Fei's grip and looked away - clenching his jaw in disgust.

Fei snapped her gaze towards Chen and Baekhyun - her eyes full of hatred.

"See what you two did?! Now Lu Hannie is mad at me," she growled - drawing closer to them, causing them to back up further outside,"every time the both of you come around, these things always happen!"

"What? Are you going to cry now?" Baekhyun laughed.

Fei screamed and stomped her foot. "You two are going to pay for this!"

In the meanwhile, a dark shadow was seen approaching from behind Chen and Baekhyun.

"...Fei?"

It was a young males voice. Baekhyun and Chen simultaneously turned around and noticed it was Se Hun.

"S-se Hun-ah, what are you doing here?" Chen nervously asked.

Se Hun directed his eyes to Chen. "I may not be the smartest person in the world, but I know when you guys are up to something." He then averted his eyes to Lu Han. "And you...what is my ex-girlfriend doing at your house?"

Lu Han started stammering. He didn't know how to answer Se Hun or if he should even tell him about everything that happened. It's how he would react that scared Lu Han the most but he had to say something. He couldn't just stand there while Se Hun was waiting for an answer, so he took a deep breath. But before Lu Han could get a word out, Fei jumped in to interrupt him.

"Little Lu Hannie here is my new boyfriend now." Fei grinned - attempting to grab Lu Han's arm again before he snatched it away.

"Mwo? New boyfriend?" Se Hun gazed upon them surprised.

"A-ani...aniya sunbae, it's nothing like that. She's lying. I wasn't even-" Lu Han began explaining before Se Hun interrupted. 

Se Hun held his hand up, signaling Lu Han to stop talking. "I've heard enough..."

In the distance, car lights were seen approaching closer that suddenly stopped in front of Lu Han's house and out-stepped a tall, male figure.

"Who is it now?" Lu Han thought - starting to get annoyed. It looked like he was having a small party in his front yard.

"Great, just what we need...more drama." Chen sighed and rolled his eyes as he spotted the male.

"You ready to go jagiya?," he said - looking around,"Who are all these guys? When I dropped you off earlier, I thought you said this was your girl friends' house."

Fei rolled her eyes. "Go away YoonCheol, I'm not interested in you anymore. I have a new flame now." she announced - sliding her hand along Lu Han's arm.

"Oh, would you let it go already?!," Baekhyun exclaimed,"he's not interested in you!"

By now, YoonCheol has already heard enough and started walking towards Lu Han making him back away as he drew closer. Lu Han stumbled and fell backwards - giving YoonCheol the chance to grab him tightly by the collar and lift him back off the ground.

"You trying to steal my girl? I'm about to teach you a lesson you'll never forget you little brat!" YoonCheol exclaimed, drawing his fist back - readying himself to strike Lu Han.

Lu Han squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't want to watch. He felt it would be better if he couldn't see because maybe, just maybe, it would hurt less.

"What have I gotten myself into? Please forgive me...sunbae..."

 

 

Sorry the updates are a little late but thank you for being patient my lovely readers <3 What do you guys think is going to happen to poor little Lu Han? :o Don't forget to subscribe, comment, upvote...yada, yada, yada :3