You're Going To School

Two Paths, One Destiny

"Oppa~ wait for me!" Fei shouts from a distance. Se Hun turns around to notice Fei running towards him in a hurry to catch up, desperately stumbling around. "Stop walking so fast," she complains as she brushes her hair back with her fingers,"It's not easy running in heels you know."

Se Hun doesn't respond but just rolls his eyes instead.

The weather was so nice this morning and Se Hun He felt as though he just doesn't have a care in the world. Se Hun directs his attention over to his right side where Fei was still walking close beside him. was moving and he knew it was most likely about how her life is "so hard", but he couldn't seem to concentrate on what she was saying. And then his mind begins to wonder off.

"How did I become so lucky to be able to call you mine? If there is one thing I'm surely thankful of...it's definitely you." he thinks to himself as a smile slowly begins to creep upon his face. If his smile grew any bigger, his face probably would have been on the verge of cracking.

Still talking, Fei turns to look at Se Hun, who is now being too quiet, and notices him staring at her. 

"Wae~?" she whines. 

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I'm just...admiring your beauty." he responds warm-heartedly. Se Hun was so soft-hearted, always doing and saying things to keep Fei happy; whether it be giving her little compliments here and there or buying her gifts for absolutely no reason at all...just because it was another day they spent together.

"Aww, that's cute...I mean, isn't that what boyfriends are for?" she says before fiercely whipping her hair.

Se Hun just brushes it off as a joke and let's out a single, soft chuckle.

Looking down at his watch, Se Hun notices they're running short on time to get to school. "We should hurry if we don't want to be late for class." he says, still glaring at his watch. 

"Well, if you hadn't insisted that we walk instead of taking one our cars, then we wouldn't have to worry about being late, now would we?," she coldly responds,"Gaja."

Fei grabs Se Hun's hand and hurries him along with her, practically dragging him.

 


 

Lu Han laid on his bed staring at the blank wall before him. The air stood still and for once, it was actually quiet. It was strange but for some reason, Lu Han liked it. The house was usually so noisy; full of rumbling sounds of laughter and joyous times when his parents had company over...but not for Lu Han. It was usually full of sadness and darkness - not a physical darkness, but an emotional darkness that wouldn't, couldn't, lessen it's grip around Lu Han's heart even if he desperately tried.

"Lu Han, come downstairs and start these chores," yells Lu Han's foster mother from downstairs,"They're not going to do themselves!"

Hearing this, Lu Han quickly jumps out of his bed, dashes out of his room and down the stairs to where his mother is.

She stood at the kitchen sink, tapping her foot in displeasure. "What took you so long?" his mother hissed.

"Joesonghamnida." Lu Han mumbles pitifully as he lowered his head, breaking the death glare between him and his mother that always made him feel uncomfortable and scared like an abandoned puppy on a stormy night.

She reached over , grabbed a small notepad and handed it to Lu Han. 

"Your chore list." she says. "You know the routine, now get to it."

Lu Han nods once to assure her he knows what to do and with that, she leaves Lu Han in the kitchen alone.

One by one, Lu Han begins completing his chores; starting with the easiest chores first and working his way up to the harder ones. His last chore was to wash the car which usually took forever doing it by himself, but Lu Han didn't mind. It was his chance to be outside - his chance to feel free.

Sun blaring and heat beating down on him, Lu Han pursued to finish washing the car.

"Aish, why is it so hot today?" Lu Han thinks to himself as beads of sweat began to roll down his forehead.

While taking his sleeve to whisk the sweat from his brow, he looked up to notice a girl and a boy walking hand in hand down the sidewalk that met with his driveway. 

"I wish I had what they have." Lu Han said quietly to himself as he smiled softly at the couple passing by. 

Lu Han didn't say this out of jealousy as seeing the young couple actually made him happy. He was glad to know that even though his life was miserable, there were still people outside of those dead four walls he called a room, that there were happy people actually enjoying themselves.

Finished with his chores, Lu Han retreats back inside where it's nice and cool even though Lu Han didn't really mind the heat. 

His parents were sitting in the living room as if they were waiting for him but Lu Han was only focused on cooling himself off.

"Sit." his father says firmly.

Without hesitation, Lu Han does what he is told. His father clears his throat and begins talking. 

"You're mother and I have been talking about your education lately and we won't be able to home school you anymore." his father begins. "Things at work are becoming a little too chaotic right now so..." 

Lu Han sat blankly, anticipating what his father was going to say next.

"...we're sending you off to school instead."

 

 

Sorry this chapter is pretty short~ ^^` I was kind of in a rush to finish making the trailer for this story. I promise the next ones are longer~ So don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote! Your feedback is very helpful <3